The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran SLAMS the door open--as nicely as he can.

"Hi, y'all! Pleasure to meet you." He nods at Queen--an old friend of his--and then turns to Lunamor. "I hear you have the best food in the Shard. How much will a sample cost me?"

I'm actually Radiant at the restaurant, and she's a very different character from Queen, just fyi, but there can be like a cool unspoken backstory of how you know Radiant!

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran SLAMS the door open--as nicely as he can.

"Hi, y'all! Pleasure to meet you." He nods at Queen--an old friend of his--and then turns to Lunamor. "I hear you have the best food in the Shard. How much will a sample cost me?"

Vapor pokes her head out. "Fadran?"

Vapor catches the vinegar miraculously and drops the cucumbers in.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:37 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Zeoy folded her arms. “That drink has been banned from this facility.”

Bursts through the door.

"I never came back for my Horneater White! But that's okay since it's not served. Can I have a glass of lemonade instead?"

49 minutes ago, SwordNimi said:

Bursts through the door.

"I never came back for my Horneater White! But that's okay since it's not served. Can I have a glass of lemonade instead?"

“Absolutely!” Zeoy opened the cooler below her, taking out one pitcher (out of many) of lemonade. She grabbed a glass and poured some of the drink in, along with some ice cubes, sliding it forward on the counter. “There ya go, sugar.”

"I'd like to buy traveling rations." A woman named Tara walks into the bar. "I'm planning a journey. Do you have anything that would work?"

Seeing Vapor, she pauses. "Do I know you? You look very familiar."

*Continues to lounge in corner*

A.C. lifts his head at the restaurant’s new customers. “Try the awakened soup! It’s to die for! I mean, not literally, though I suppose it could kill you with the right commands. But try it anyway! I doubt Lunamor plans to kill anyone with her soup.”

Vapor comes out with dried and canned foods and sighs. "Awakened soup? Coming right up." After taking a good look at Tara, she says, "Wait. You look like  a certain Miss T. Night."

Edited by Vapor