Ookla the 2018 version

Eerongal

17 hours ago, Ookla the Caldoversian said:

Hmm recruiting? Does it? I use mobile so I admit I have no idea what a title is :D

It says "Adding Deputy Underlord (Acquisitions)"

Edit: This was my 2500th post.

Edited by Ookla the NotVoidus

I prefer, as the prominent public face of 17S and its administration, to never change my username so that people always know who they can contact.

Let's be real, this festival is confusing.

Here I thought I was going insane. Luckily it's actually possible to figure out why everyone is changing their names, though I'm sure y'all would prefer noobies like me be confused. In times like this, I'm actually glad we have Chaos ruling over us preventing, well, absolute chaos.

So thanks y'all, you nearly drove me crazy. And no I'm not changing my screen name.

5 hours ago, HSuperLee said:

Here I thought I was going insane. Luckily it's actually possible to figure out why everyone is changing their names, though I'm sure y'all would prefer noobies like me be confused. In times like this, I'm actually glad we have Chaos ruling over us preventing, well, absolute chaos.

So thanks y'all, you nearly drove me crazy. And no I'm not changing my screen name.

It get's worse when everybody also starts changing their profile pictures, including a lot of variations of a mod's profile picture.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

It get's worse when everybody also starts changing their profile pictures, including a lot of variations of a mod's profile picture.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

On 11/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, Ookla the Foxed said:

Whaaaaaaaat? Who could you be talking about? Which mod? :ph34r:

On 11/28/2018 at 3:20 AM, Ookla the Inconceivable said:

You can check out someone's previous names on their profile page by clicking on the little circular arrow to the right of their name.

I didn't know that either, that's interesting.

20 hours ago, Arkelao said:

Ok, I’ve read the story behind the Ookla day. What I don’t understand in the many Slowbro avatar pictures. Also a Peter Allmighty thing?

There is a secondary tradition during Ookla season to change profile pics so that they match someone else's, in order to heighten the confusion. Hence the Slowbrī (the proper plural form of Slowbro).

I have many ookla names I want to use but I've confused people too much. next year... will probably be Okla dah Mysspeld again.

The slobro thing is because everyone is trying to imitate Voidus/Ookla the Lurker. Hence both NotVoidus and Real Voidus.