The Chat Thread

Archer

3 hours ago, Elandera said:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the Alleyverse, but I'm not quite sure where would be best to step in... or really even how to do so. I'm excited to join, though! :D

Hello and welcome!

The Ghostbloods are always open to new members ;)

5 hours ago, Elandera said:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the Alleyverse, but I'm not quite sure where would be best to step in... or really even how to do so. I'm excited to join, though! :D

Greetings! I'll give you a formal greeting from TUBA. We are more than a guild dedicated to baking Hemalurgy free cookies. TUBA is a wonderful group of people, who over time have become a close-knit group of friends, and in some cases a family. I can guarantee they are a welcoming bunch, having joined a couple months ago. There is a lot of joking around, and also important irl discussions. As a guild we haven't been very active in the Alleyverse, but hopefully with the upcoming government implementations coming up our activity should rise. Whatever guild you choose, if any, know that you are welcome. 

As said, there are a few a nice plot lines currently, and some are going to be more open to newcomers than others, just because of the pace of action in those threads.

5 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

What are some of the nice plots for newcomers?

The Forge has definitely gotten a few more people in it lately, but it's still open if people want to jump in. I would recommend reading at least a bit, if not all of it, so you kind of have an idea of what's going on. Otherwise the Summary post by Sorana is a good way to get an idea of what's going on without needing to dedicate the time to read pages of content. My only recommendation is if you intend to join the Forge, be willing to help out. Or go with the intention of opposition too I suppose. We did just get through a massive battle though so I'm not sure if now would be the best time to attack, just because it wouldn't be a very satisfying fight.

You guys’ll never guess what I just found...

Back from 2015.

On 9/23/2015 at 8:14 AM, winter devotion said:

We could have our very own Alley subforum...

On 9/23/2015 at 8:20 AM, ThirdGen said:

QepoL9q.jpg

On 9/23/2015 at 8:23 AM, winter devotion said:

I was being serious. 

Isn’t that... huh. Odd.

19 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Red is the kandra worldhopper????????? 

Mythical creatures are appearing in our humble subforum as the Era ends. Fascinating.

Oh god. Oh god. That’s somewhere between an amazing idea and the worst, most horrifying, thing anyone has ever come up with. I’m not even sure if it’s better than the child of Nighthound and Red, aka Twilightpuppy. 

(Sorrynotsorryforputtingthatideainyourheads)

Also, I’m mythical? Really? Huh. 

The Era is ending? What does that mean?

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

^^^^

(Definitely not a ploy to get Winder Devotion back)

This is kinda weird— most of my memories of my character indicate I was writing an overpowered edge lord with little to no actual character outside of what I thought was cool (because I was like thirteen, which is perfectly reasonable) but people liked it?

14 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

This is kinda weird— most of my memories of my character indicate I was writing an overpowered edge lord with little to no actual character outside of what I thought was cool (because I was like thirteen, which is perfectly reasonable) but people liked it?

I mean, people like the overpowered edgelords that are already here, so you should be fine :-)