The Chat Thread

Archer

2 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Don’t think that it’s not true Ark. I have divorce documents, and I’m not afraid to use them!

Oooh! Divorce in the Alleyverse is very serious. We take the 'til death do we part' vow very literally.

2 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Gorram it, Ark! 

Fine, Tena’ll marry Anthony, but if he goes evil again be aware that I have an NPC with +640 points (that Archer allowed), and I am not afraid to use him.

If Anthony goes evil again your NPC doesn't stand a chance.

Edited by #Voidapple

On a more serious note, I would like to seek community approval for my crime boss, the Jackal. I for some reason can't join the bureau of villainy, I don't know why, and anyways, if I was I could only use him for main plots. He would be used as a background villain that goes from era two, to the beginning of era 4. He would only be used against people who agree, and if the bureau hires him for a job. These(see below) are his powers, and his weakness is that his mask gives him almost all his powers. So, can I use him, in the ways that have been previously listed.

Spoiler

He has a mask that enhances his physical attributes, appears to enhance his senses, enhances his response time a startling degree, allows him to grow claws, allows him to radiate fear, allows him to radiate darkness, stop and reverse age, jump incredibly high, and to fill anyone who looks into the glowing red eyes of the mask with a burning hot hatred, and rage. He also has the surge of division, but this is a lot weaker, and come from a void spren trapped in a crystal on the forehead of the mask. The mask itself is in the shape of an anubis mask and has a long mouthpiece. It was created by an epic with power to infuse objects with powers, that she could not use. He had her make this mask, and then killed her to protect his identity. He then captured a voidspren in a gemheart, and fixed it to the front of the mask, which added in the abilities of the division surge, and the radiation of hatred.