Crackpot Theories (A game)

Proof: Odium is the god of hatred, and hoo boy does Kelsier like to hate things!

Theory: The Mists are actually from a giant humidifier Preservation made because he got a cold.

Proof: They are Shallan’s inspiration, three personalities in one. Shallan is Cultivation because she creates art, Radiant is Honor for obvious reasons, and Veil is Odium because they’re both good at lying to people.

Theory: Threnody’s shades are actually just hall monitors.

Proof: I mean, who doesn’t go through a rebellious, “You can’t tell me what to do!” phase as a teenager? Autonomy is just the personification of that created from the sheer angst of all teenagers in the Cosmere. It’ll disappear eventually- it’s just a phase.

Theory: Wyndle’s supposed chair garden is actually a front for a money laundering scheme.

Proof: the chairs are made of the souls of actual chairs that he takes hostage and demands ransom.

Theory: all of Brandons books are a Ponzi scheme where he uses our theories to create new books instead of thinking of his own.

Edited by Lord Spirit

Proof: Kingdom Hearts is set in a massive crossover universe, and the Cosmere is working its way up to being one as well.

Theory: Pattern is secretly three spren in a trench coat.

Proof: Subsets of infinite sets with distinct cardinalities are a well-established aspect of set theory, an area of mathematics that consists primarily of patterns. 

Theory: Kaladin is secretly an honourspren that Ishar successfully pulled into the Physical Realm.

Proof: If you add an r and a d to Eventeo, an anagram of it spells “Reod Event.” Coincidence? I think not!

theory: lift switched from stealing food to stealing my uppercase key. seriously lift, i want it back please.

Edited by Lunamor

Proof: If you add an r, u, i, n, s, e, v, another e, another r, y, t, h, another i, another n, and g to Eventeo, an anagram of it spells “Eventeo ruins everything.” There are too many coincidences to be ignored! The conspiracy grows!

Theory: Adonalsium was shattered when someone accidentally dropped it, but they were too embarrassed to reveal this and instead made a cover story blaming it on a bunch of other people.

Proof: So many major Invested Arts in the Cosmere grant flight* that falling must be the formost cause of death among Invested beings. There has been no greater death of an Invested being than the Shattering of Adonalsium, so it is impossible for Adonalsium to have died any way other than being dropped.

*Okay, I know that none of them actually grant flight, but that is basically what Mistborn/Coinshots/Windrunners/Skybreakers/Those Ones of the Heavens/Sand Masters/etc. do.

Theory: Kaladin doesn't like horses, because he can unconsciously sense that they are secret agents of Odium.

Proof: Odium was brought to Roshar by humans when they first arrived, and guess what else they brought with them. That’s right, horses! (This actually makes a weird amount of sense.)

Theory: Spren aren’t actually drawn to human emotions, it just looks that way due to a startling number of constant coincidences.