The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

Experience appears inside the igloo. "What I'd this quest about Nameless? And can't you just narrate your leg to be better?"

"Because In the past 72 hours or so, my powers have been stolen and taken back, I've fought a narrator, a narrator shard, and another narrator, been split into two copies of myself, and faked my death. I could barely narrate a flea right now."

Edited by Nameless

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Because In the past 72 hours or so, my powers have been stolen and taken back, I've fought a narrator, a narrator shard, and another narrator, been split into two copies of myself, and faked my death. I could barely narrate a flea right now."

"Interesting. Well, I guess if Archivest wants to, I will go with them. But again, what Is the point of this quest?"

Edited by Experience

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

That’s just because you Narrated that you couldn’t 

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed, but let Archivist in. "You know, I am glad that you stopped by. I was going to take @Experience on a quest to help them learn to narrate better, but with my leg broken... Could the two of you go on a quest together? If both of you don't mind, of course. I've got the map right here, in fact." Nameless handed Archivist an ancient piece of paper covered in strange blotches.

Queeeeeest... Archivist makes a paper hat out of the map.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"Interesting. Well, I guess if Archivest wants to, I will go with them. But again, what I'd the point of this quest?"

Of course I do! But I must warn you, I was supposed to deliver Nameless some pain killers for his leg, and I thought they were Tic-tacs. Here you go! Archivist hands Nameless an empty orange box.

1 minute ago, The Last Post said:

No, it’s not, an entire thread was made so tLT wouldn’t have Plot

Plot is optional. If the entire thread is against it except for one two people, then no. If one person is against it, and the rest for it, then yes. I believe that the task of the narrator is to make the thread enjoyable. If plot is not enjoyable, then the plot should end.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Experience narrates Nameless' leg to be better so they don't have to go on a quest with a crazy person by themselves.

Nameless immediately went into a coma from the narrative backlash. Now he couldn't tell the two adventurers about the dangers ahead of them.