The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

On 15.4.2020 at 0:04 AM, DoomStick said:

Rule one’s rule four disguise evaporated, leaving it the only rule left, it was rendered indestructible by a Circle of Narrators weaving Narrational energy into it, making it the One Rule to Ring them all that was Canon. It melded into the fabric of reality, ending all hopes of destruction of the Rule.

Archivist sighed When will they finally learn. He took out his scissors and cut the fabric of reality to remove the rule and tossed it into TST, making sure that before it was disposed of, the rule affected this post.

Edited by The_Archivist

3 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

Stop trying to impose your foolish rules DoomStick, these threads exist to be random! If I say something moves between threads, it can be so! That is the point! Also, yeah, I don't think the mimes like me very much.

We established that the only interconnected Threads were tLT and tCBtStT last year, when somebody tried to tLT on tLPW. So no, it can’t be so. The CoN Thread also is part of tLT. tCoN’s decisions are not rules any more than the fact that posititve repels positive.

Edited by DoomStick

3 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

We established that the only interconnected Threads were tLT and tCBtStT last year, when somebody tried to tLT on tLPW. So no, it can’t be so.

Foolish, foolish DoomStick, I already established it, on TST. I pulled Nameless himself through, so stop trying to organise this thread, or I will be forced to destroy you!

20 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

the rule only stops the people are like

”this thing happens”

”no it doesn’t”

Except that it wouldn't stop them- and it shouldn't. The whole point of 'no rules' is that people can do whatever they want. Generally speaking, it's not a particularly good idea to just try and undo everything you don't agree with- that tends to make things less interesting and fun, I've found.

6 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

Stop trying to impose your foolish rules DoomStick, these threads exist to be random! If I say something moves between threads, it can be so! That is the point! Also, yeah, I don't think the mimes like me very much.

Nah, they're chill

4 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

We established that the only interconnected Threads were tLT and tCBtStT last year, when somebody tried to tLT on tLPW. So no, it can’t be so.

Except, apparently, for the multitude of interactions that the two threads had already had?

Just now, The_Archivist said:

Foolish, foolish DoomStick, I already established it, on TST. I pulled Nameless himself through, so stop trying to organise this thread, or I will be forced to destroy you!

No. There won't be any destroying here today. Why don't you go over to your TST and destroy someone over there?

1 minute ago, Experience said:

I, as narrator, say that it cannot happen.

yeah, tCoN and Authors have vetoed you there, kid

1 minute ago, The_Archivist said:

Too bad tST, as something that has no connection to this (see above), isn’t Canon here