The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"@Experience! COME AND FACE ME YOU COWARD! IF YOU CAN"T BE BOTHERED, AT LEAST SEND ME A HERALD! I WISH TO COMPLETELY DESTROY SOMETHING, AND I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT!" Nameless stabbed his sword into the ground and waited.

Nameless was consumed by the conditioner, as they were forwarding the Plot

7 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

"Here, I'll take over for you." Archivist took the piano from Experience and started playing Hamilton.

How do you take a piano from a Shard? Also, I can't get rid of the stupid spoiler.

Spoiler

God-Modding?

Edit: I already replied.

Edited by Experience

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless didn't use conditioner, so he was immune to it's effects. He shook it off, then continued to wait for Experience's reply.

That’s not how it works, it instantly destroys any Plot it comes in contact with, Narrators can be part of Plot

Just now, DoomStick said:

Yeah but you can’t retcon people

Nameless emerged from the Hair conditioner, Narrationplate scarred and pitted. He had survived the Blob, so he could survive this too.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

I'm already here. I was just at the piano.

Sorry, I didn't see your posts.

10 minutes ago, Experience said:

?? I'm still the narrator. I stole it from Nameless, and they haven't taken it back yet. Or truced and shared it.

Nameless drew The Sword from the ground. "You stole that title from a clone of me. I was never in that insane asylum." He raised his sword, then dropped it to the ground. "I tire of this revenge. I will fight you no longer. You felt the need to attempt to steal my powers, but you didn't realize that you gained the very powers that you attempted to steal the instant you joined this story. Come, fellow narrator. Let me teach you how to use your newfound powers." He held out his hand to Experience, dismissing his Narrationplate.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless emerged from the Hair conditioner, Narrationplate scarred and pitted. He had survived the Blob, so he could survive this too.

Sorry, I didn't see your posts.

Nameless drew The Sword from the ground. "You stole that title from a clone of me. I was never in that insane asylum." He raised his sword, then dropped it to the ground. "I tire of this revenge. I will fight you no longer. You felt the need to attempt to steal my powers, but you didn't realize that you gained the very powers that you attempted to steal the instant you joined this story. Come, fellow narrator. Let me teach you how to use your newfound powers." He held out his hand to Experience, dismissing his Narrationplate.

THAT SOUNDS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE PLOT Stick said, squirting more Conditioner, utterly destroying any essence of Nameless and the Plot being created

Alright. @Experience here's the basics:

You are a narrator. That means that whatever you say happens. (Unless it involves godmodding another narrator, in which case it might or might not happen, depending on whether they like the godmod or not.) In battle, narrators normally use either Narrationblades, which are like Shardblades but better, an original weapon that they make for their characters, or the Shardic powers that they have. I'll finish off this lesson with some words Silence once said to me: You are limited only by your own imagination. 

Edited by Nameless

Let a Narrator more than 125 pages old lay down the rules,

1: no retconning, What happens happens, that is how Narration works

2: rule one is not applicable if there is a reason within a Narrator’s powers to stop something from happening 

3: there are things more powerful than Narrators, those are usually made by the rare intervention of an Author

4: only one of these is a rule 

5: Plot = bad, as the point of the thread is to grow, meaning that we want to be inclusive, Plot is exclusive. We have a place for Plot, it is the RP subforum

6: what was I doing again?

otherwise, your word is reality, this realm clay to your hands, have fun.

5 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

Let a Narrator more than 125 pages old lay down the rules,

1: no retconning, What happens happens, that is how Narration works

2: rule one is not applicable if there is a reason within a Narrator’s powers to stop something from happening 

3: there are things more powerful than Narrators, those are usually made by the rare intervention of an Author

4: only one of these is a rule 

5: Plot = bad, as the point of the thread is to grow, meaning that we want to be inclusive, Plot is exclusive. We have a place for Plot, it is the RP subforum

6: what was I doing again?

otherwise, your word is reality, this realm clay to your hands, have fun.

Due to the laws of logic, rule #4 referred to itself.

The mimes offered to teach Experience the guidelines they had crafted to (well) guide themselves in their thread administration.