The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"How so?"

You're being exactly who they say you are!

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Truthless had non-canonically been raising Sutton as one of his own.

Canonically, Sutton had been captured by the Witherlord.

5 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

My chosen one made a similar choice early in her life. You are too young to have seen it happen, but it was a day of reckoning. This will not bring you joy. I can promise you that much. 

5 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

“But destroying is only fun for so long,” said Nebula. “You have to mix it up from time to time, my friend. Give into the randomness.”

"Maybe it won't be fun forever, but this is randomness. I've never taken out my revenge to this extent before."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Maybe it won't be fun forever, but this is randomness. I've never taken out my revenge to this extent before."

TVG sighed, then snapped, sending Nameless a vision of the past.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:46 PM, Shard of Thought said:

"Why do you hate me?" Star forced out, trembling. "This entire thread hates me!" She went deathly calm. "But you know what the beauty of it is? Do you know, Jay?" She cackled. "I'm a Narrator! You cannot kill me, nor will you ever be able to! So you can keep me here for as long as you want, hurt me forever and ever, try and try to keep my mouth shut but I will always be here. Here, I am a force, like time itself. You can't destroy time. So now you have a choice. How are you going to contain me? How will you keep me at bay? How, darling, will you stop the monster you created by never stepping in? Oh, I'll tell you. I'll tell you! YOU CAN'T!" Star burst into guttural throes of maniacal laughter. She had won by simply existing. They couldn't do a thing. 

Star went through this.