The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Narrator Star grumbled. Tamika would kill herself if she didn't have anyone after losing AJ the way he was tossed aside on this thread. Star wouldn't lose her character like that. Tomika had to be a thing. "Besides," she announced, fingering a lock of her hair, "remember what happened last time I lost it?"

Lunamor closed his eyes, wincing. But then he got an idea.

”I only did that in order to ensure that the rules of the Narrators were being followed. The person that I godmodded was attempting to illegally murder all Narrators in the vicinity. Additionally, it is nowhere stated that godmodding is prohibited in TLT and its related threads. In fact, one could say that the entirety of TLT is godmodding. Finally, the Astral thread was specifically stated to be in a TLT style, meaning that godmodding was encouraged.”

Edited by Lunamor

Narrator Master of Silence looked around at the confusion. Now was as good a time as any, he supposed.

He reached forwards and tapped Narrator Lunamor, separating him from his Narrator power and turning him into a character.