The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes, I know Mythos. I have need of him, if I am to properly create this weapon. Bring me the copied luxsprite and Mythos, and I can make the weapon."

Shadow laughed softly, "you do realize to make the weapon you will need not just Mythos and the luxsprite you will also need the Skeins to agree to this. aswell as Mythos, I hear Mythos has a," Shadow cleared his throat, "dislike for for you."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow laughed softly, "you do realize to make the weapon you will need not just Mythos and the luxsprite you will also need the Skeins to agree to this. aswell as Mythos, I hear Mythos has a," Shadow cleared his throat, "dislike for for you."

"The Skeins are as of now not needed. Their intervention is to be avoided unless absolutely necessary. Mythos and a fragment of luxsprite energy are the only further ingredients that I require."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless cleared his throat. "Actually, that was me. Mostly, at least." He turned back towards Thaidakar. "I can make a sword that can kill the Witherlord. I have all the materials and research prepared to make it. All I need is the smallest fragment of luxsprite energy. Which I have reason to believe your avatars might be in possession of. And also, I'm not chasing your avatars anymore. My forces lost track of them."

The wanderer gasped. 

Just now, Nameless said:

"The Skeins are as of now not needed. Their intervention is to be avoided unless absolutely necessary. Mythos and a fragment of luxsprite energy are the only further ingredients that I require."

far away Mythos huffed at being called an ingredient.

Shadow sighed, "I don't think you have brought into the equation the fact that Mythos will probably be reluctant to helping you, but not only that but the fact that I have learned that Mythos' supposed brother, Abomination I believe he is called, has captured Mythos and is trying to find away to control him in a location I have not found yet."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The wanderer gasped. 

Nameless glanced at her. "Is something wrong?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

far away Mythos huffed at being called an ingredient.

Shadow sighed, "I don't think you have brought into the equation the fact that Mythos will probably be reluctant to helping you, but not only that but the fact that I have learned that Mythos' supposed brother, Abomination I believe he is called, has captured Mythos and is trying to find away to control him in a location I have not found yet."

"Mythos' dislike of me will not be a problem. And I know exactly where he is. Rond left a tracking mechanism on all of his experiments, which I have co-opted for my own purposes."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Mythos' dislike of me will not be a problem. And I know exactly where he is. Rond left a tracking mechanism on all of his experiments, which I have co-opted for my own purposes."

The Shadow pursed his lips, "I think you don't understand the importance of this, Nameless. with respect I would like to say that the only way you can use Mythos in this endeavor is if he is wholeheartedly involved in it. don't forget that cosmere rules still apply here in TLT."

The Shadow pursed his lips, "I think you don't understand the importance of this, Nameless. with respect I would like to say that the only way you can use Mythos in this endeavor is if he is wholeheartedly involved in it. don't forget that cosmere rules still apply here in TLT."

"I... no they don't. And Mythos will agree to my terms. I can grant him one of his greatest desires."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I... no they don't. And Mythos will agree to my terms. I can grant him one of his greatest desires."

Shadow nodded, "in most things, almost all things, they don't apply, but in this ONE thing it does. if you are so sure, go ahead, but if it goes wrong don't look at me to help you out of the mess."

Shadow nodded, "in most things, almost all things, they don't apply, but in this ONE thing it does. if you are so sure, go ahead, but if it goes wrong don't look at me to help you out of the mess."

Nameless snorted. "Fine. We'll do it your way. We'll rescue Mythos, then I will convince him to help me."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless snorted. "Fine. We'll do it your way. We'll rescue Mythos, then I will convince him to help me."

Shadow smiled, "I am glad we got that over with." 

Meanwhile, Mythos sat in a large cell made out of aluminum. He bounced a small ball made out of rubber against the wall, bored. 

Shadow smiled, "I am glad we got that over with." 

Meanwhile, Mythos sat in a large cell made out of aluminum. He bounced a small ball made out of rubber against the wall, bored. 

A faint explosion sounded. Followed by desperate shouting, more explosions, and finally silence.

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced at her. "Is something wrong?"

"Luxsprite energy? That's- near impossible!"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"I am aware of this. But it is still possible. At least one fragment of luxsprite energy survives in the form of the Skeins. Why not one other?"

--

A Blade pierced Rond's aluminum cell, cutting the door off its hinges. A weapon stood on the other side, face emotionless. He spoke in a flat voice. "Your presence is requested. It is of the utmost importance that you come with me immediately."

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I am aware of this. But it is still possible. At least one fragment of luxsprite energy survives in the form of the Skeins. Why not one other?"

--

A Blade pierced Rond's aluminum cell, cutting the door off its hinges. A weapon stood on the other side, face emotionless. He spoke in a flat voice. "Your presence is requested. It is of the utmost importance that you come with me immediately."

"The what now?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"The Skeins. They're a remnant of something from the time of the luxsprites. They're currently working with the consultants to kill the Witherlord."

"They have ordered-light energy? How has the Witherlord not destroyed them yet?"

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Nameless cleared his throat. "Actually, that was me. Mostly, at least." He turned back towards Thaidakar. "I can make a sword that can kill the Witherlord. I have all the materials and research prepared to make it. All I need is the smallest fragment of luxsprite energy. Which I have reason to believe your avatars might be in possession of. And also, I'm not chasing your avatars anymore. My forces lost track of them."

The Spectra manifested next to Nameless and snapped, creating a small blue spark that hoverd next to Nameless.

"Here is a fragment of Luxsprite energy, I hope you were right in saying how much does not matter. Only you can claim it. As for the Witherlord, He cannot know of us until we reveal ourselves to him, and even then it would be hard."

@xinoehp512, who's the one you have talking?

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Spectra manifested next to Nameless and snapped, creating a small blue spark that hoverd next to Nameless.

"Here is a fragment of Luxsprite energy, I hope you were right in saying how much does not matter. Only you can claim it. As for the Witherlord, He cannot know of us until we reveal ourselves to him, and even then it would be hard."

"Oh. Thanks. Well, all I need now is Mythos."

"Ah... Okay."

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

@xinoehp512, who's the one you have talking

The Wanderer looked at the piece with wide eyes. "Who... are you?"

Edited by xinoehp512

53 minutes ago, Nameless said:

A faint explosion sounded. Followed by desperate shouting, more explosions, and finally silence.

41 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rond blinked, he was dead, how was he in mythos' cell? he dissipated into into smoke.

Mythos looked confused, he looked at the weapon, "uh, why should I come with you?"

45 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Shadow smiled, "anything is possible my dear Wanderer."

Rond blinked, he was dead, how was he in mythos' cell? he dissipated into into smoke.

Mythos looked confused, he looked at the weapon, "uh, why should I come with you?"

"Would you rather sit here until Abomination controls you? Thaidakar wants you."

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

@xinoehp512, who's the one you have talking?

"Oh! You're an elemental, aren't you?"