The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"And why am I not qualified? I have more experience than anyone here. Both with fighting the Witherlord and using a sword."

Shadow sighed, "how can I phrase this? you meet all the qualities of the bearer except one. you are nameless. it says it right here in the qualitites-for-someone-to-wield-a-magic-witherlord-destroying-sword-pamphlet." he handed Nameless the pamphlet, "it specifically says that anyone named nameless is not allowed to wield it."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow sighed, "how can I phrase this? you meet all the qualities of the bearer except one. you are nameless. it says it right here in the qualitites-for-someone-to-wield-a-magic-witherlord-destroying-sword-pamphlet." he handed Nameless the pamphlet, "it specifically says that anyone named nameless is not allowed to wield it."

"That pamphlet's garbage. It was written by Thaidakar."

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yeah, they have even less experience. Sure they're ancient, but they hadn't even heard of the Witherlord till recently."

Shadow smiled, "okay, I was just kidding you, the real reason I don't want you to have the sword is-" suddenly TOC walked in. Shadow and the others got into battle positions in seconds.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow smiled, "okay, I was just kidding you, the real reason I don't want you to have the sword is-" suddenly TOC walked in. Shadow and the others got into battle positions in seconds.

Nameless glanced at TOC. "I know you, don't I?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

TOC smiled, "I was at your uncle's funeral, inviting murderers to the funeral is a tradition I admire."

"I don't have an uncle." Nameless narrowed his eyes, face growing hard. "I swore to kill you."

22 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow laughed, "maybe. but a lot of them are not that powerful. the only ones I might consider are Percy or Sophie."

"Do you even know who most of them are? There are a few others I can't remember right now."

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow blinked, "no, Thaidakar did not write it. the skeins did."

The skeins did not write it, and so the Quarkbeast appeared, ate the Pamphlet, and vanished.

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Do you even know who most of them are? There are a few others I can't remember right now."

"I do, all except Septimius Heap, Alex Invictus, Julius Quetzalcoatl and his wife Mari."

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The skeins did not write it, and so the Quarkbeast appeared, ate the Pamphlet, and vanished.

It had actually been Shadow who had written it.

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I do, all except Septimius Heap, Alex Invictus, Julius Quetzalcoatl and his wife Mari."

It had actually been Shadow who had written it.

"Septimus Heap is the Seventh son of a Seventh son, and is the strongest worker of Magyk in existence. Alexander Taylor, who is Invictus, one of the two Truesilver guardian dragons, is both human and Dragon, and Wielder of the ancient sword Moon Slayer. Julius Quetzalcoatl is the Peacemaker, the Dragon of Detroit, Head of an interconnected web of Dragon alliances and keeper of the Diplomat's Fang. His wife, Mari, is the First Merlin of the Recomming of Magic, and has access to the incredible power of a Mortal Spirit, the Forgotten Wind."

Septimus Heap series, Adventurers wanted series, and Nice Dragons Finish Last series

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Septimus Heap is the Seventh son of a Seventh son, and is the strongest worker of Magyk in existence. Alexander Taylor, who is Invictus, one of the two Truesilver guardian dragons, is both human and Dragon, and Wielder of the ancient sword Moon Slayer. Julius Quetzalcoatl is the Peacemaker, the Dragon of Detroit, Head of an interconnected web of Dragon alliances and keeper of the Diplomat's Fang. His wife, Mari, is the First Merlin of the Recomming of Magic, and has access to the incredible power of a Mortal Spirit, the Forgotten Wind."

Shadow scratched his stubble, "I dunno, those guys seem a little weak. I mean you even suggested a simple ranger!"

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow scratched his stubble, "I dunno, those guys seem a little weak. I mean you even suggested a simple ranger!"

"The things I see coming shall need all heroes, regardless of their powers. Those four are each as strong or stronger than Percy and Sophie in their own ways. Now, have you ever used a waystone?"

I claim Alex as a direct Character, the rest are NPCs

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"The things I see coming shall need all heroes, regardless of their powers. Those four are each as strong or stronger than Percy and Sophie in their own ways. Now, have you ever used a waystone?"

Shadow nodded, "but Will is, he's a grumpy middle aged man who's addicted coffee and is in depression."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"well not anymore," TOC smiled, "and I swore to do what I had to do."

"What you have sworn does not change my own oaths.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey wondered when the correct moment was.

Moni had no idea when the correct time was.

Shadow nodded, "but Will is, he's a grumpy middle aged man who drinks coffee and is in depression."

that statement makes no sense given the context

"My question regarding Waystones has been answered. The Waystones can be used to shift from one world to another through time, not just space. Each Hero would be in their prime, as long as that has happened."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"What you have sworn does not change my own oaths.

"I know." TOC drew his sword, "but that doesn't stop me."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

that statement makes no sense given the context

"My question regarding Waystones has been answered. The Waystones can be used to shift from one world to another through time, not just space. Each Hero would be in their prime, as long as that has happened."

I edited it. it makes far more sense.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I know." TOC drew his sword, "but that doesn't stop me."

13 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Nameless snorted. "Oh please. you couldn't kill me in a thousand years."

Edited by Nameless

TOC smiled, "I was told by a little bird that you underestimate everyone, I see that bird was true."

"Really. I underestimate everyone? Whoever told you that is an idiot. I do not underestimate you. I state simple fact. You cannot kill me."

Just now, Nameless said:

"You call me arrogant while preparing to fight in  a hood?"

"it's a, a simple precaution, I wouldn't want to reveal that you are fighting yourself, oh whoops may have just revealed that." Nameless unveiled his hood, "hello self, it's been a while."