The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Butt and ghanderflaffle became Buttflaffle. As they merged together they gained total understanding of each other. They gathered as many pieces of shards as they could and recreated the Fartsmere and it's peoples. It was beautiful and irrelevant.

Hmmmmm...... how do I stick Arnold in this?

And then Arnold ate them, thus merging them into a single being. "If you ever kill me again," said Arnold, "you'll have to kill Butt and the Ghanderflaffe as well!"

And then, Arnold farted.

15 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Arnold became an irremovable pice of Butt's soul, forging tgem together eternally.

And then But woundered what pice was and what forging tgem meant.  It sure sounded ominous.

Bitkip I get that those were just typos, so I’m not making fun of you, but I couldn’t resite the opportunity.  I feel like the number one rule of this story is that is must be strange.

Butt didn't like this forging with Arnold business, until he realized with Arnold's fart powers and his combined he became not only the most powerful Fartomancer; but also the smelliest. The ghanderflaffle loved Butt's new smell. Butt decided to run away and ran into Khriss. She took one whiff of Butt and puked.