TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

5 minutes ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

What do you mean? All of our original members are still active

6 months ago, it was me voidus, zennix, fatebreaker. besides me only voidus remains. Actually, scratch that, also lopen was there. But my point was, this forum never really got active until mid january. In november it was completely different, non of you guys were posting here.

4 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

6 months ago, it was me voidus, zennix, fatebreaker. besides me only voidus remains. Actually, scratch that, also lopen was there. But my point was, this forum never really got active until mid january. In november it was completely different, non of you guys were posting here.

Just let it be known that, once I get active somewhere, I don't go inactive unless absolutely everyone else does. :) I know myself.

1 hour ago, MacThorstenson said:

*sniff sniff* I still exist.

I swear to never reveal information about our organization which is deemed secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item with a substance that should not be there.

I swear allegiance to this Guild, and give all due loyalty to it's goals and precepts.