Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

1 hour ago, Mark IV said:

Woot! 

One hour until the lava lake mortality rate starts rising! 

(That rhymes B) ( "lava lake mortality rate" (it's only half rhyming >.>)))

Fun fact. Humans don't sink in lava (unless thrown in with considerable force) instead bouncing/floating on top of it. So there's actually a chance Nighthound could survive a vulcano, depending on some details and the initial dip not killing him. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

6 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

Fun fact. Humans don't sink in lava (unless thrown in with considerable force) instead bouncing/floating on top of it. So there's actually a chance Nighthound could survive a vulcano, depending on some details and the initial dip not killing him. :ph34r:

What would happen if someone immune to lava (and presumably mind control too) tried drowning him in lava?

Day 1 - Peaceful Celebrations

And then Nighthound died.

------------------------------------------------

Day 1 has begun! It will end in roughly 48 hours.

blu_1503331200.png

Michael Jaeger (Nighthound) was lynched! He was a Serial Killer with the Epic powers of Regeneration, Super Strength, and Specialized Gifting. Balelight has declared a day of celebration! There will be no kill or lynch today. However, any other actions or abilities may be used as normal.

Player List:

1. [REDACTED] - Paranoid King, person who specializes in collecting relics.
  2. Starshatter and Birdrider - Winter Devotion, star crossed Australian runaways. 
  3. Jon - Jondesu, amazing with computers but absolutely useless when it comes to talking to people
  4. Mark - Mark IV
  5. Biff - Elenion, a street salesman in the wrong place at the wrong time
  6. Sandra Kensington - Sami, weapons manufacturer with dark secret
  7. Rashers - Majestic, a bacon-summoning Epic
  8. Impulse - The Flash
  9. Shockwave - King Cole, Epic with a terrible singing voice
  10. Matt - Shqueeves, orphan who never knew anything better
  11. Anonymous - Alvron, The Collective will ensure you never know anything about him
  12. Silver Feather - Roadwalker
  13. Tammy - Rebecca, the accidental daughter of Obliteration (:o)
  14. Amy Scott - Brightness Radiant, out of place punster
  15. Nameless Character I - Drake Marshall
  16. Annabelle - Lemonelon, an "engineer"
  17. Sol - Eternum
  18. Lightwood - RippleGylf
  19. Outblack - Hemalurgic_Headshot
  20. Falchion - Elithanathile
  21. Cranium - Frozen Mint
  22. Annoan - Megasif
  23. Nameless Character II - Ecthelion III
  24. Pickle - asterion137, a small - time thief
  25. Altea Meza - Crimsn_Wolf, a petite young drifter
  26. Fess - Arinian

A note on gameplay:

All players may take exactly one action per cycle, unless otherwise noted. Voting is not an action, however, using any other ability is. All items or powers require an action to use, unless explicitly noted as granting a passive effect.

A rough order of actions is given as follows:

Roleblocks, Protection, Item Manipulation, Role/Alignment Scans, Kills, Action Scans

• Seonid locked this topic

So I haven't received any PM, and maybe I'm missing something, but I'm guessing that we just say what we want to do for our actions? Because if Nighthound is dead, that means there's probably a bunch of lesser epics/criminals looking to fill the sudden power vacuum. So as the hero that Falchion is, he'll be patrolling and basically targeting whoever he wants or annoys him and taking them out in the name of justice.

Which makes everything A-OK.

Oh, and he's targeting the homeless shelters first. They're technically stealing food, power, and other resources from other people. So he's going to go and bring some justice on them.

4 minutes ago, Elithanathile said:

So I haven't received any PM, and maybe I'm missing something, but I'm guessing that we just say what we want to do for our actions? Because if Nighthound is dead, that means there's probably a bunch of lesser epics/criminals looking to fill the sudden power vacuum. So as the hero that Falchion is, he'll be patrolling and basically targeting whoever he wants or annoys him and taking them out in the name of justice.

Which makes everything A-OK.

Oh, and he's targeting the homeless shelters first. They're technically stealing food, power, and other resources from other people. So he's going to go and bring some justice on them.

Patience, young padawan. Your PM will come in time.