Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

I used to occasionally get prophetic dreams, but now I seem to get them every single or every second night, and a few days/weeks later, they seem to come true. My 'powers' have greatly increased in the last month with the addition of visions while I am conscious that gives clues what is happening soon and if it will be unexpected or expected.

For example, when I was sick, I got a random vision of a hospital. Two hours later I was in an ambulance with suspected appendicitis (And with different symptoms)

I also can seem to detect whether the answer to a question is yes, no or unclear. 

It's pretty cool to have this and I'm happy to answer some questions if you have any :D 

1 hour ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

I used to occasionally get prophetic dreams, but now I seem to get them every single or every second night, and a few days/weeks later, they seem to come true. My 'powers' have greatly increased in the last month with the addition of visions while I am conscious that gives clues what is happening soon and if it will be unexpected or expected.

For example, when I was sick, I got a random vision of a hospital. Two hours later I was in an ambulance with suspected appendicitis (And with different symptoms)

I also can seem to detect whether the answer to a question is yes, no or unclear. 

It's pretty cool to have this and I'm happy to answer some questions if you have any :D 

I have a similar thing. I've had some dreams that sometimes, possibly even years later, actually occur in real life. When I was seven, I had a dream of myself playing the videogame Destiny, and lo and behold, it came to be. We must use these powers to our advantage...

EDIT: Post 400!

Edited by Jedal

9 hours ago, Oversleep said:

And now for something completely different:

5yzsKJ5.thumb.jpg.b4db2d98e4b10e880e968b56d0d0026c.jpg

Probably Structural Neutral, Ingredient Purist.

Edited by StrikerEZ
No, "Indgredieng" is not how ingredient is spelled.

Things I've learned while moving:

If you set up your living room the exact same way it was in your old house, you'll feel a little sad every time you look at it. 

Apparently, not every family has our amount of baking supplies. (Three 9" cake pans, three 8" cake pans, two bundt pans, three pie plates, three cheesecake pans, and a tart pan. And that's only the stuff specifically for desserts.)

You never realize just how bad at art you used to be until you find old pictures you used to be super proud of and your eyes start to bleed.

Why the storm do we have four bottles of coriander in our spice drawer??

I finished my final AP exam this afternoon, AP Statistics. 
It was my 11th, and final exam. I'm feeling pretty confident about my exams this year, with the exception of Calc BC. I might still be able to get credit for AB Calc at least if I'm lucky. 
I'm so glad to be done with ap exams for good, they are legit the worst. 

1 hour ago, Left said:

I finished my final AP exam this afternoon, AP Statistics. 
It was my 11th, and final exam. I'm feeling pretty confident about my exams this year, with the exception of Calc BC. I might still be able to get credit for AB Calc at least if I'm lucky. 
I'm so glad to be done with ap exams for good, they are legit the worst. 

Lucky. I still have two more years of AP tests.