There is one character up.

Very sorry about this, but Quietus is pretty much a massive slontze...

5 hours ago, Kidpen said:

What should Epoch's weakness be?

My current working idea on that is monophobia, which is described in Epoch's character sheet.

If you have an interesting alternative I am all ears, though.

31 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Hey, a question for the Canadians here, is there a term you use for the native peoples of Canada? Also, are there any common names I might use? I want to write a character that is a Native American, but I don't want to end up being racist or uneducated, or offend somebody.

First Nations.

3 hours ago, antgrgmn said:

Usually the actual story thread is for things applicable to the story @Weirdpersonx. If it’s a character introduction into the city, by all means go ahead. I wouldn’t post like a sample if it’s not applicable to others though.

That's a fair point.

@Drake Marshall Do you have any problem with me using Firebrand attacking some significant location as an intro for Phytomagnet?

2 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Hey, a question for the Canadians here, is there a term you use for the native peoples of Canada? Also, are there any common names I might use? I want to write a character that is a Native American, but I don't want to end up being racist or uneducated, or offend somebody.

There’s a couple.  My understanding is that Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples is used as an umbrella term for Inuit, First Nations, and Metis.  If you are referring only to a specific indigenous or aboriginal group you would use the appropriate term.  

Edit: for in character, most Indigenous people I know refer to themselves as belonging to their specific nation rather than “First Nations” (so Cree, Chipewayan, etc, )so you might want to research which groups are common in Alberta. I think Dene and Cree people are fairly common in that region. 

@Drake Marshall Do you have a preference for what you want to do with Lorri? Messages are going to be sent to a couple major bases, so she could take one of those. Or I could figure something different out. Or you could just wait to do Lorri for a little while. Your choice.

Of course I get a massive amount of work piled on me right when we finally get started :(

Probably won't be able to start any of my characters for a few days but assume that any of my refugee characters are still on-route for now, I don't think any of my characters in the city would be important enough to need to be interacted with but if they are let me know and I'll see if I can do something really quick.

Looking forward to the weekend so I can get some intros up :D

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Writing for someone with absolutely no filter and a sugar high the size of Mount Everest is AWESOME. Next up, writing for someone who desperately needs a filter and also maybe several liters of Sin Be Gone. (Several, several, liters)

Kokichi wouldnt  happen to be a dedicated tumblerite in another life, would they?  Definitely getting that vibe.  Love what you are doing with them.  

Also I think Quietus might be eligible to be the first Edmontonian added to the ATTD list.   

34 minutes ago, Comatose said:

Kokichi wouldnt  happen to be a dedicated tumblerite in another life, would they?  Definitely getting that vibe.  Love what you are doing with them.  

Also I think Quietus might be eligible to be the first Edmontonian added to the ATTD list.   

Definitely. They probably were one of those people who would make literally evry post into a reference. I’m having so much fun. 

Agreed. First native one, anyway. 

3 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

There is probably a mailing list or something so people can receive important information like Doubletake's death.

Think that might be available to the average epic?

16 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Alright, new question. How'd Jeremy send a message to all the mobiles in Edmonton? 

9 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Think that might be available to the average epic?

Was thinking it was something Doubletake set up.  Not something most would have the ability to do, but with her influence it’s possible.  

7 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Also, the Albertan government will be meeting a red van with two interesting passengers very soon.

@Comatose, do you want to dictate how the research faculty reacts, or could I sub in dialogue for my purposes?

I’d maybe like to review to confirm it’s consistent with the organizations goals and policies, but am totally fine for you I makebup dialogue.