18 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Weeel, is it temporary or full banishment?

That is also a relevant factor. If it's temporary, it would be significantly less OP. Maybe they could be banished to some other plane for a certain period of time, but then come back to a random location. Or she could be like Megan, but only able to send things to the alternate dimensions. That would be really interesting, actually.

19 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

That is also a relevant factor. If it's temporary, it would be significantly less OP. Maybe they could be banished to some other plane for a certain period of time, but then come back to a random location. Or she could be like Megan, but only able to send things to the alternate dimensions. That would be really interesting, actually.

Hm...

1 hour ago, Sazedezas said:

If this is the case, maybe Titan will reappear at a later time...

39 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Or maybe it's a random teleport that only functions on others.  Or maybe Titan got sent forward in time.  Fits with the theme, after all.

I really really like that second idea. But it would of course have to be very heavily regulated to not be insanely OP.

11 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I really really like that second idea. But it would of course have to be very heavily regulated to not be insanely OP.

Maybe the regulation is based on the rain/weather. Since it was raining/dream-storming in the stadium when Titan was ban-teleported, when it rains/dream-storms again Titan reappears.

10 hours ago, Kidpen said:

That’s a lot of time-y powers in one city, you know. But if it isn’t too mindscrewy I have an idea for regulations:

10 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Maybe the regulation is based on the rain/weather. Since it was raining/dream-storming in the stadium when Titan was ban-teleported, when it rains/dream-storms again Titan reappears.

Maybe the power is connected to perception of time? Like, what if you could literally make time fly when you were having fun.

Since the dreamstorm basically destroys all perception of the passage of time (because you lose short-term memory), the power kicks you outside of time for a little while before you eventually re-appear, functionally acting like banishment.

In this case the power isn’t normally even that noteworthy (although still pretty useful), but with the dreamstorm it gets more dangerous, capable of temporarily banishing people from existence.

Edited by Drake Marshall

6 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

That’s a lot of time-y powers in one city, you know. But if it isn’t too mindscrewy I have an idea for regulations:

Maybe the power is connected to perception of time? Like, what if you could literally make time fly when you were having fun.

Since the dreamstorm basically destroys all perception of the passage of time (because you lose short-term memory), the power kicks you outside of time for a little while before you eventually re-appear, functionally acting like banishment.

In this case the power isn’t normally even that noteworthy (although still pretty useful), but with the dreamstorm it gets more dangerous, capable of temporarily banishing people from existence.

I like it!

I was thinking more along the lines of forcing another person to experience their own perception of time more literally. But anything goes. I just enjoy throwing out possible ways for a power to work *shrug.

For example, it could also be a healing power gone wrong, if it tried to “heal” Titan back to their normal size and killed them in the process.

2 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I was thinking more along the lines of forcing another person to experience their own perception of time more literally. But anything goes. I just enjoy throwing out possible ways for a power to work *shrug.

For example, it could also be a healing power gone wrong, if it tried to “heal” Titan back to their normal size and killed them in the process.

I like that idea. 

37 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Healing? Hmm... That would be interesting...

But yeah, I think the short-term-memory-time-banishment-thing is coolest though.

Don’t need anything!  Thanks for the thoughts on the girl   :)   

Sorry I was at my cousins wedding out of town, and had a bunch of work waiting for me when I got back.  The husband is using our computer and I’m heading out to see my friend’s new baby in a minute, but if I have time before bed when I get back I’ll tweak and post.  If I don’t have time, I’ll try to get to it tomorrow but I have a sanctions hearing to prepare for first thing Wednesday and a big research assignment to complete so we will see.  

Thanks for the patience!

11 hours ago, Comatose said:

Don’t need anything!  Thanks for the thoughts on the girl   :)   

Sorry I was at my cousins wedding out of town, and had a bunch of work waiting for me when I got back.  The husband is using our computer and I’m heading out to see my friend’s new baby in a minute, but if I have time before bed when I get back I’ll tweak and post.  If I don’t have time, I’ll try to get to it tomorrow but I have a sanctions hearing to prepare for first thing Wednesday and a big research assignment to complete so we will see.  

Thanks for the patience!

No problem! We're hyped! 

Voila!  Let me know if there are any issues.

What Happened in Edmonton

For the mystery girl, I'm stuck between two possible powers (both of which will work with what we see on screen).  Let me know which you prefer (I'm also open to modifying it still):

(1) Can relocate person or object in time - if this is the case, I'm thinking she relocated the strobe lights (which Doubletake may have disabled) in time to a time when they were on, and relocated Titan to a time far in the future when her body and bones were dust.  Still need to build in some good limits on this one.

(2) Can reverse epic defensive abilities (a meta power) - in this situation, as Titan becomes stronger and more powerful (and incredibly dense/solid), the girl reversed that process, leading to her disintegration.  This power would be more situational in its application, but would still be extremely useful and sought after, which is kind of what I'm going for.  

And I should say, what Jeremy is doing is leaking Epoch's weakness.