Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

Round Nine: The Sticky and Smelly Six

Al Vron here to bring you all the latest play by play and boy do we have a doozy of a match today.  Looks like the action is kicking off early so let’s jump straight to the action.

The field is filled with big names who have big talents.  One of the new faces is Rynth who’s managed to stay alive despite the odds.  She’s become something of an icon and many here hope she can take the big prize.  But there is some fierce competition out there.  There is so much to keep track of.  She might be a new face but she’s showing a lot of these fighters a new trick or two.

Would you look at that.  Several contestants have gathered around the body of Keisha and are bludgeoning and ripping it apart with whatever they can find.  I wonder why they’re doing that?

Leyton is a career Sennti jock.  This is his second year and he’s been steadily climbing up the ranks.  He’s already earned a place in the fans hearts but you got to think that he wants to go all the way to the top and claim the games for himself.  He’s got a real shot at it and he brings some extra intensity with him to every fight.

This has been a good match.  There have some good fights and some nail biting going on.  I love a match where you don’t know what’s going to happen next.  There has been some games where it’s a forgone conclusion as to who the winners will be but I prefer these..  Watching new talent flourish is always a delight and there is no better place for it to flourish than right here in the Arena.

And Rynth has been taken out.  Not just killed but also set on fire.  Not sure that was necessary but the combatants sure seem to think it was.

There goes Leyton.  Nicknamed the Gentleman Killer he was one tough fighter.  He didn’t fair so well this round but the fans sure loved him.

Rynth - I_am_a_Stick has been killed.  She was from Scadrial.
Leyton - Stink has been killed.  He was from Roshar.

Vote Tally:
Ec3(5): Len, Stick, Lopen, El, Nyali
Stick(2): Silverblade, Ec3

Round Nine has begun.
You have 47.5 hours.

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

Above what kind of tactic? Lynching the likely holder of Cuddles and member of the biggest team?

The smear tactic that we both know you're using. I'm an easy lynch because I'm a member of the biggest faction; even easier if you can convince everyone that I have Cuddles. Next cycle you claim that I must have passed Cuddles to El (either that or that she had it all along)) and get her lynched. If you had some kind of kill item (or role) you could have picked off Lopen, SB, or both by then, or even if you didn't you'd guarantee yourself a spot in the final four and at least a chance at victory.

2 hours ago, Elenion said:

Ecth. If anybody else sees through his plan, they can help me lynch him; or if not I can at least say that I tried to warn you.

Like I said in my previous post, it really doesn't matter who has Cuddles, we need to lynch either you or El. Though I will say, I think it's much more likely you do in fact have Cuddles. You claimed to have been attacked and lost a life when it was time for the Lottery. You, as a role that doesn't have an Action, would have no reason not to enter the Lottery unless you were either using an item or you were afraid of being attacked. Given the fact that both Stick and Stink died though, it's extremely likely you had the shotgun and used it to kill them both, since neither of me or Ecthelion would kill one of our own members and Silverblade couldn't possibly have had a shotgun. It's entirely possible that Elbereth is actually the one who had the shotgun though and you just didn't enter the Lottery on the off chance someone might attack you. Would you rather we lynch Elbereth? :P