Is there even anything that we can do in this part of the thread other than just general discussion?

It's interesting you say that, because discussion on the game is always useful. It helps thsoe with roles chose who to target and those without who to lynch the next day. 

Sorry, I was planning to come back and vote later in the day turn, but baby+company distracted me and I forgot. I still feel that inactives are solid choices day one, though people acting particularly suspicious are better ones.

I'd like to point out that the people who have expressed the most suspicion of me (I think, I missed the second half of day one) are/were in LG20 with me. The game isn't quite over yet, but if you look at it, I think you can see why they might be going after me. I'm new here and not sure how common retribution plays are, or if they are just trying to take out a strong late game player early, or if they are just suspicious due to gut read holdovers.

In any case, I will post more during the next day turn when I have the time to read through the second half of day one. I will say though that the vote was close enough that I think it's safe to say that at most one eliminator voted for Sarah and it would be best to focus on the people who didn't vote for her. Though, of course, Padan Fain (or Corrupted after tonight) could be one of those.

Uh, I see what you mean about who's casting suspicion on you, but seriously, it's not anything like that. I hold no grudges. I just have some minor paranoia about you based off of your tone for some reason. Honestly, that's it. I'm definitely not even thinking about suggesting you for the lynch or a Wolf-Brother kill. I would be happy if you got scanned, but it's not necessary. I just try to post whatever I'm currently thinking about players who have been posting a good amount, such as you(even though you've been busy so posting a little less than usual, which is totally fine), since that's the best way to promote helpful discussion imo.

I think I agree with you that there probably wasn't more than one Darkfriend who voted on Sart, if any.

As far as Night Actions go, since Elodin asked, I think that most roles are pretty easily understood, so players should be able to figure out what to do with them on their own.

Might not be a bad idea to protect Strawman/Wilson. Maybe add Meta to that protect list as well I guess, since he's often a target on N1 and might be even more of one now that he helped lynch a Forsaken. I wouldn't mind getting protected either, but that's up to the protector. >>

Wolf-Brother(s): Pretty much the only suspicion I have at the moment that I'd push for a lynch/kill is Elodin, so I guess I'll put that up there as a suggestion. Not killing is also an option, as it would allow you to stat hidden from Padan Fain better I guess? And it would give us more time to get suspicions laid out and stuff. But again, your call.

Viewer: No suggestions really.

Thief-taker: Yep, no suggestions. Do what you want.

Dreamwalkers: Stay alive so we can continue conversing in PM's!

Aiel-blooded: Well, this is basically a passive role.

Whitecloaks are Day Actions and it appears that no one Detained anyone.

Ta'veren: Cool power. Use wisely.

Channeler: Again, whoever has this power can probably decide for themselves.

Also, don't forget to send in your Night Actions! :P

Oh, and to address this point since it will undoubtedly continue to come up, I know Sart did vote for me for Mayor, but obviously, I don't see that as good reason to suspect me. I feel like I played an important role in getting him lynched by voting on Sart when I did and stopping everyone from lynching Strawman because of his claiming vaguely with like, 45 minutes left in the Day. >> So, I guess I'll understand if you want to vote a new Mayor in, since my Mayorhood was partially caused from a vote cast by a Forsaken, but I'd be kinda sad if I only had 1 Cycle as Mayor. :(

I'll try to get a bit more RP up before the Night ends, but I'm not sure I'll have the time. I really liked the write-up once again Gamma!

Some quick updates!

Whitecloak detain actions are noted in the Night Cycle when they happen. I know they submit their action during the day, but it doesn't go into effect until the Night.

Also, if a Channeler were to burn themselves out, then when they become a 'vanilla', it severs the bond between them and their Warder, making the warder become a vanilla player as well. That also means they can't share PMs anymore either.

There's probably a handful of questions I've missed/glossed over, so I'll keep trying to get them updated when I can. Also eventually updating the OP with these rules and player list whenever I can get around to it! (digging through all the PMs now.... >.> )

Edit: New update
If a Warder is detained while their Channeler gets attacked and would die, then the Warder would not be able to protect them, and the Channeler would die, thus giving the Warder 2 cycles left to live. (And by 2 cycles I mean two full rotations of Day & Nights)

Edited by Gamma Fiend

So, I guess I'll understand if you want to vote a new Mayor in, since my Mayorhood was partially caused from a vote cast by a Forsaken, but I'd be kinda sad if I only had 1 Cycle as Mayor. :(

Honestly, I'd reccomend a new mayor regardless of my suspicions or lack thereof, if only to keep them from being converted

I take back what I said about Jak(Lopen) being evil, because he was voted to be mayor by Sarah(Sart). Sarah knew she was going to be lynched at that point, so, she decided to vote for a mayor that she could cast suspicion upon! That is why I am now thinking that Jak is soft cleared.

Edited by Conquestor

I take back what I said about Jak(Lopen) being evil, because he was voted to be mayor by Sarah(Sart). Sarah knew she was going to be lynched at that point, so, she decided to vote for a mayor that she could cast suspicion upon! That is why I am now thinking that Jak is soft cleared.

Or maybe that's what Sart wanted you to think.

Do Corrupted get a doc/PM with Fain?

No. Their win conditions don't coincide that wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Hellscythe

Aman and others, I don't blame you for being suspicious of me. Were our situations reversed, I would be suspicious of me too. I thought I was trying to save an innocent villager from a lynch manipulated by the darkfriends. It turns out that I was one of the ones manipulated.

That and I allowed meta's playstyle to make me suspicious of him. I thought I was past seeing differences in playstyle as suspicious, but apparently not. I'll work on that.

All I can say is I'm sorry. And I'll try to do better in the future at not being manipulated.

Moving on, my strongest suspicion as a Darkfriend right now is probably Elodin. His rapid vote changes are very suspect in my mind.

I have no leads on Padan Fain, though.

No. Their win conditions don't coincide that wouldn't make sense.

Trying to work out if you're being sarcastic or not...

Do Corrupted get a doc/PM with Fain?

Signups said they get a doc, I think.

Now to go read what everyone said overnight.

Edited by Haelbarde

Trying to work out if you're being sarcastic or not...

**Darkfriends that get Corrupted are capable of winning as either a Darkfriend or a Corrupted.

Villagers win if they eliminate all of the Darkfriends and Corrupted. Darkfriends win if they outnumber the other players. The Corrupted and Padan Fain win if they outnumber the other players.

Completely serious. They have to outnumber each other. Why would they get a doc?

**Darkfriends that get Corrupted are capable of winning as either a Darkfriend or a Corrupted.[/size]

Villagers [/size]win if they eliminate all of the Darkfriends and Corrupted. [/size]Darkfriends[/size] [/size]win if they outnumber the other players. The [/size]Corrupted and Padan Fain[/size] [/size]win if they outnumber the other players.[/size]

Completely serious. They have to outnumber each other. Why would they get a doc?

Fain corrupts players to his side. Darkfriends are the eliminators.

**Darkfriends that get Corrupted are capable of winning as either a Darkfriend or a Corrupted.

Villagers win if they eliminate all of the Darkfriends and Corrupted. Darkfriends win if they outnumber the other players. The Corrupted and Padan Fain win if they outnumber the other players.

Honestly think you're misreading the question. Mail asked if the Corrupted get a doc with Fain. The darkfriends certainly don't share a doc with Fain or the Corrupted. I believe, based on my reading of the rules, that the corrupted and Fain have their own doc.

Honestly think you're misreading the question. Mail asked if the Corrupted get a doc with Fain. The darkfriends certainly don't share a doc with Fain or the Corrupted. I believe, based on my reading of the rules, that the corrupted and Fain have their own doc.

Honestly more confused why Mail asked the question.

"Corrupted players have their own Doc to communicate in." The rules technically don't mention Padan in the doc.

Point. It'd certainly be interesting if Fain couldn't communicate with the corrupted. I believe I asked Gamma to clarify that Fain counts as corrupted during signups though.

Or he intentionally asked a question like that in public specifically to give that impression. For example, last LG one of the Elims (Winter, IIRC) asked questions in thread that they could have asked in PMs or the doc to play some mind games

Edit: All of the ninja's :P. That was meant in reply to Elodin, if you couldn't tell

Edited by Bugsy6912

That is one of the best day one lunches ever.

I just saw this (emphasis mine). :P

Also can we stop talking about the Fain thing and talk about something more important? For example, do you guys think that the eliminators have a Channeller? If so, how do we deal with it?