Counts as a win, technically. You got lucky!

Well, to be fair, you did have very good reasons to trust us. I'd literally lynched a Holder the day before, and advocated for Joe staying alive the whole time, and whatever else I did that made me trusted. But... well. That trust was unfortunately slightly misplaced. :) You'll do better next time, I'm sure.

Paranoia is the key. Many, many levels of ever-deepening paranoia and mistrust. Ask Alv about it sometime. I'm sure he'd be happy to teach you its value. Or better yet, ask Gamma, since he's back! :P

Worth it.

It's a shame I had to go to sleep, I wanted to see I'd Burnt or Cloud came and corroborated your story. And yes, my spot on analysis that totally said the shinigami was trustworthy :P

So, what, does make me like the 10th Kira or something?

Worth it.

It's a shame I had to go to sleep, I wanted to see I'd Burnt or Cloud came and corroborated your story. And yes, my spot on analysis that totally said the shinigami was trustworthy :P

They could and would have corroborated my story. That story was actually entirely true. I was only a Holder for that last cycle. Joe and Elb played me the whole time though...

Edited by Haelbarde

You knew my role? I only ever told Hellscythe and that was about 4 hours before I was killed.

I would love to play this again!  :D

Nice job El and Strawman! You both did a really good job of keeping players attention off of you. That was a pretty resounding victory, so kudos to you both.

Haha you suspected Strawman far too much and had a good role for the village. Sorry Lopen you had to be taken down.

Well done Strawman and Elb. I was fairly confused though when you killed me then tried to recruit Elbereth. I meant to change the order but forgot by the end of the cycle. You did it regardless so great job.

Hey Hael!

You survived a game!

Yeah... :'(

Isn't there some kind of award associated with always dying? I've died every game I've played and I'm up to 11ish games.

According to HS in the dead doc, he died because he forgot to change the order from himself or something.

Yes. It seems like it was an ok decision I suppose however I don't think anyone suspected me yet xD.

Edited by Hellscythe

Isn't there some kind of award associated with always dying? I've died every game I've played and I'm up to 11ish games.

Technically you didn't die in LG15. But the question with that game would be, does it count as a survive if you couldn't die? But if you just ignore that game, you'd be at 10 deaths. Which I don't think anyone had noticed you had. I've got the most deaths in a row, at 12. So that's the number to beat. 

Everyone? Hellcythe here wants to survive a game. Make it happen!

Technically you didn't die in LG15. But the question with that game would be, does it count as a survive if you couldn't die? But if you just ignore that game, you'd be at 10 deaths. Which I don't think anyone had noticed you had. I've got the most deaths in a row, at 12. So that's the number to beat. 

Everyone? Hellcythe here wants to survive a game. Make it happen!

Actually technically I died day 1 that game.

Good game, everyone! Eliminators, you did really well!

That last cycle was tons of fun to play. I was really hoping that either Straw or Elb were village, because I thought my post would be enough to sway them and, ideally, 1 other person would follow suit. Unfortunately for me, only one person (who happened to be an eliminator) responded to my argument, so I got lynched anyways :P

Edited by Bugsy6912

Worth it.

They definitely would have. Hael never actually said anything untrue. And I mostly didn't. I may have said things like "I think so-and-so might be Rem", which was a lie, of course. But in general, none of us three lied much at all. (I didn't even lie to Lopen. My slip-up was actually telling him I was a citizen, rather than civilian. And I was. A citizen of another world, sure, but still. :P Also, props to Lopen for catching that! You were completely right.)

GGWP eliminators, especially Elbereth and Joe. That fakeclaiming plan was fun, even when watching through Hael's and Elb's PMs.

That was indeed enjoyable. Although occasionally irritating for us, until we managed to convert Hael. It's at the bottom of the evil doc, now, so everyone can see.

Alv. Were there hints in the numbers?

Alv'll link them all eventually, I'm sure. :P

Yeah. It was a bit difficult to work around at times. We probably would've killed him if not for that plan. Glad things turned out the way they did, though. Even if it was only 24 hours, we did get 8.1k words out of that day. It was great.

I know... It made my heart hurt to see that doc, just a bit. I like talking.

Hael did ask Rae to get herself, Burnt and Cloud to last minute vote Elbereth but sadly they didn’t. Would’ve been fun to read Elbs thoughts if it happened.

I would have been ridiculously storming angry. That would have been terrible. No.

And I think I may have dented Elbereth’s sanity.

Hmm. You may have dented my sanity slightly this game, Alv. Not sure. It was definitely frantic for a while.

I am sure that you deepened my paranoia, though. Quite a lot, actually.

:D Yes. It was very fun. 40,000 words of Joe, Hael, Alv, and me. It was great. There's a reason I want to be an eliminator with Hael for a full game. It'd be amazing.

I'd hope that we could give the Urbain Inquisition a run for their money if this happened!