Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

33 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

The amount of forced smiles and fake laughter today..

I just need to say it to someone. I'm feeling sad. I'm feeling stressed. Maybe I just need to sleep, but at the moment I am not feeling okay. 

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to hurt. It's okay to feel all the emotions, even the ones that hurt, even when everything on the surface feels completely fake. We're all here if you need anything *hugs*.

19 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I feel rather alone all the sudden.

But I don't want to bother people cause its around dinner time here.

Communication is hard.

I wish it was easier.

14 hours ago, The Sibling said:

The amount of forced smiles and fake laughter today..

I just need to say it to someone. I'm feeling sad. I'm feeling stressed. Maybe I just need to sleep, but at the moment I am not feeling okay. 

I feel both of these. Don't want to be a burden to others so you are always paranoid and place a burden on yourself. It's ok to simply take time to destress and be alone. It's also ok to talk to others about it. We is here for y'all. 

I’ve been thinking about a lot of stuff lately and I feel like I need to talk about it…but the one person I usually feel comfortable talking too is also a big part of what I’ve been thinking about and a conversation about it would be very awkward to say the least. And I can’t understand my own brain or emotions so I shouldn’t expect anyone to be able to help me. To add to that, I have Covid and have missed the last three days of school, so I’m stressed about that too. There’s a lot more too, but I couldn’t explain it if I tried. I’m just so confused right now.

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

I’ve been thinking about a lot of stuff lately and I feel like I need to talk about it…but the one person I usually feel comfortable talking too is also a big part of what I’ve been thinking about and a conversation about it would be very awkward to say the least. And I can’t understand my own brain or emotions so I shouldn’t expect anyone to be able to help me. To add to that, I have Covid and have missed the last three days of school, so I’m stressed about that too. There’s a lot more too, but I couldn’t explain it if I tried. I’m just so confused right now.

*mails hugbot*

Rest up and make sure you're getting enough water. Pray, if that's your jam. Listen to a good song. I don't presume to assume that these will automatically fix your problem, but they've helped me in the past. Hope you feel better, both physically and mentally, soon.

11 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

*added hugs*

21 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

*hugs so hard*

If I could have any superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through this computer and give you a REAL big hug.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

21 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

*hugs just hugs massively sending love and peace and comfort hopefully*

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

*hugs so hard*

If I could have any superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through this computer and give you a REAL big hug.

That is the superpower I want so so badly

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

*hugs just hugs massively sending love and peace and comfort hopefully*

That is the superpower I want so so badly

Saaaaaaame.

I wish everyone had that, because when I post on this I wish people could actually hug me.

Real hugs are so much better than just envisioning it.

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Saaaaaaame.

I wish everyone had that, because when I post on this I wish people could actually hug me.

Real hugs are so much better than just envisioning it.

Real hugs are indeed so so much better and I hope to be able to hug a lot of people I care deeply about :)

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yeeeez

Are ya goin to Dragonsteel?

Not this year sadly :(

and not for a few cuz I'll be gone on a mission hopefully soon

But I plan on being in Utah for a few years so we'll see. And maybe I'll end up staying or staying somewhere close. 

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Wait... 

You live near Wizzy?

Or... in Utah?

Or are you just going to dragonsteel?

She lives in the same state and city as me :P

8 minutes ago, shortcake said:

*screams* WIZZY DONT LEAVE MEEEEE

You can come too!! And I'll always remind in touch with my friends, always :)

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ahhhh. Fancy.

I wish I knew someone on the shard that lived near me 😭

Other than [SUDDEN LOUD CRASH DROWNS OUT WORDS].

But they won't let me tell anyone.

And they don't really count.

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Wait... 

You live near Wizzy?

Or... in Utah?

Or are you just going to dragonsteel?

yah I live near Wizzy

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

YAYY!!