I don't know. It just seems counter-productive to me. He knows the name of a few Lurchers and wastes their charges. But I suppose I'll just trust you that you know what you're doing. 

-

This point in the Winter Broken ContinuityTM is before Cleo, by the way. 

Kae was still following Sophia.

It was hard to see. He lurked well in the shadows. A master of disguise. 

Still, he was watching her. It was disturbing. She wanted to confront him, but he still seemed too freaky. Too impossible. 

"Can you please say something?" Sophia asked, eventually. 

"What?" Kae responded, stepping out of the shadows. "Did I freak the little new Inquisitor out a bit?"

"Ugh." Sophia stormed away. Her hair flew over her shoulder. Kae smiled. 

I'm not completely sure what I'm doing, but I'm trusting Joe enough to give him one cycle to prove himself. He did very well in the QF, and impressed me there. I'm giving him a shot, though of course, I can't have the Lurchers actually follow through.

I'm not completely sure what I'm doing, but I'm trusting Joe enough to give him one cycle to prove himself. He did very well in the QF, and impressed me there. I'm giving him a shot, though of course, I can't have the Lurchers actually follow through.

Oh, you mean, you don't know if the Lurchers will follow through or not. I was confused by what you meant. 

I don't think day one lynches are a good idea either.  I do think that the math just isn't in our favor.  Anyway, I don't see anything too suspicious so far, so I will not vote right now.  I think Joe's plan would not work, and might be a skaa tactic, but I don't see it in him.  He is acting in just the way he did last game; getting right into the middle of something controversial going on. 

Exactly, Winter. He just seems genuine to me. If his plan doesn't work, you can lynch me as well as him. I'm willing to throw in with him right now.

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say we should lynch him if his plan doesn't work out, however if his plan was something that was obviously never going to work in the first place then sure lynch him(and you I suppose  ;)​). I am just worried that people aren't putting enough value on our lurchers limited metal supply. 

The thing with lurchers is I feel that none of them will really have anyone they want to protect, unless they're a skaa. SE games are basically paranoia fests, as far as trusting other players goes. Why should a lurcher waste a use on Joe?

They are not actually doing this to protect him but so that he can enact a plan that he needs the identity of a lurcher for. However I was thinking more about this plan and remembered that he said this when first proposing it:

I'm going to try something new: Honesty. I'm a tineye. I will be burning tonight, and would appreciate it if a lurcher would target me. That gives me a list of people to defend if they're up for a lynch. Are there problems with this plan? Yes. But it's better than just depending on votes.

And mailliw which PM was it in?

Was this all you had planed originally Joe or were you just hoping people would agree to your idea without you having to say you had an overarching plan?

I assume they do. Otherwise they seem kinda pointless.

Edit: Vote tally

Venture(1): Wyrm

Meandbooks(1): Sart

Wyrm(1): Kipper{1}, Orlok

Sart(1): Joe

Orlok(0): Adavantos{1}

Alfa(1): Adavantos{2}

Alvron(1): Mailliw

Lopen(1): Araris

Phattemer(1): Alfa

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Okay, first off, you all live in wonky timezones compared to me. I just slept for a few hours and you all already generated four pages od discussion.

Second, I'm fine with going with Joe's plan? I mean at the very least, it's a plan. I'd rather we do something other than killing ourselves. As for the limited use of metals, well, we were given them to use. Not using the metals is also wasting it. At the very least, give it one cycle, I think. Of course, if anyone has a better plan then go.

The possibilities:

A. Joe uses tin, lurcher lurches him:

- Joe finds out who the lurcher is and finally tells us his whole 47 steps plan

B. Someone soothes him.

- We learn that the Skaa has a Soother

C. If Joe is evil

- Uuuh. IDK how we'll find out, but we lynch him? Or a coinshot kills him.

D. If Joe and Lurcher is evil and this is one of their convulted plans

- ???

Well, those are the only things in my mind. Anyone care to fill in the blanks?

How does one use emoji's on Mobile? I want to do the huge grin emoji after the above sentence.

Would these kamojis do the job?

(^▽^)(‐^▽^‐)(^~^)( ̄ー ̄)(v^_^)v

You all sure can talk.  Four pages in less than 24 hours?

Alv, did the PoJ come true from your end?

You know I'm not just going to answer that.  I can say that you should have the answer by the start of the next cycle. :ph34r:

Also:

Also please try and remember to place your votes in Red and if you later retract them, color them in Green in the original post as well!

Kipper, you didn't retract your vote on Wyrm in your original post like Gamma asked so your vote on him still counts.

Ripple.  It's mostly a gut feeling from your first post but I'm going to follow it and see where it leads.

Edited by Alvron