The Great Sanderson Tournament

Patar

But Hoid can grow his head back if you cut it off. Or does he grow his body back? I really can't remember. As much as I like Vin, you really can't beat that. Hoid.

If I recall correctly, he regrows his head and was subsequently surprised that he regrew a head and not a body.

Seems a nonchalant reaction to decapitation don't you think?

As cool as Obliteration is, it's time for his reign of terror to end.  Vasher.

Though, through the history of this tournament, I have not shown myself to be inclined towards choosing the more balanced of the two contestants, in this case I'd like to choose a winner that I think has a chance of providing an interesting fight and not just dominating everyone.  Vin, Marsh, Kelsier, Dalinar, Wayne; I feel like Vasher is on a level with them.  Obliteration really isn't.  We've gotten rid of the shards (assuming that this is the pre-shardic vin) so let's get rid of the unholy invincible sungod now.

Edited by dklee10

Vasher - he can destroy stuff without first waiting a week.

Also, can you imagine an army of lifeless squirrels attacking Obliteration. They won't last long, but it will be enough for Vasher to get up close to give his breath away.

Edited by TheYoungBard

Most likely is the result of a doublekill.

Followed by a teamup.

After that it gets complicated.

After some careful consideration i actually vote for Kelsier, because he managed to defeat Death once or twice.