You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

You know you're a Sanderfan when you break your kindle after hurling it at the wall and cursing Brandon after the

Twist at the end of WOR

, and sprain your wrist punching the wall, demanding that Brandon publish Stones Unhallowed immediately.

You know you're a sanderfan when you're reading/posting/theorizing while having sex

Is that a phone/tablet, or are you just happy to see me?

It's a phone. Now go away.

I hate to double post, but WHAT?  :blink:  

You know you're a Sanderfan when you comb through every dialogue that Wit and Shallan has ever spoken for better comebacks. And then that awkward moment when your friends have no idea what a "chull" or "cremling" is, and think that you're stupid. Which i'm not. I think.  :ph34r:

Edited by Sarcasm

You are not stupid.  Trust me. :) 

You know you're a Sanderfan when you go through crowds and feel self-conscious because your safehand is uncovered, and you don't have any metals, and you realize that you have no glyphwards just in case something bad happens.  Or a Shardblade.

I just realized that I can name most of the characters that we know of in the Cosmere...

and spoiler tags... write [ spoiler ] but without space, then write what you want, then [ /spoiler ].  Also without space.

you're welcome.  :) 

Edited by Elsecaller3414