You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

3 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Well she was interested in coming but hadn’t read any Sanderson yet. But she was thinking of reading it and then coming with me to the skyward release! 

Good luck!

YKYASFW you are listening to music and think: huh, this would fit [sanderson character/RP character]

my school library now has both MB eras and SA, and anytime I'm in there I say to people who havent read them: you see those books on the shelf? Mistborn? The Way of Kings? Steelheart? Good books. Read them. NOW!!!

It hasn't worked. Yet... I have enough Electrum metalminds to keep going.

Edited by Inklingspren

Tell me this is not a sign:

My friend checked out all Cosmere from our school library at my request , but she gave up on Way of Kings after the prologue . She told she’d keep out TFE because I pressed how there was a romance and return the rest.

So today she comes to me and complains that she missed returning WoK since it had hidden at the bottom of her bag.

9 hours ago, Silva said:

Tell me this is not a sign:

My friend checked out all Cosmere from our school library at my request , but she gave up on Way of Kings after the prologue . She told she’d keep out TFE because I pressed how there was a romance and return the rest.

So today she comes to me and complains that she missed returning WoK since it had hidden at the bottom of her bag.

Definitly a sign. Now remove all her other books and then she has to read it. xD

(joke)

4 hours ago, Kal-Eldin said:

When someone reading their first cosmere book mentions Hoid and you say “Yeah he isn’t all that important” so you can set up greatness.

Edit: He’s reading TFE if anyone cares

Nice. 

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF SANDERSON TO ALL WHO CARE OR DON'T CARE!!!

On 9/21/2018 at 6:52 PM, HeyLookItz said:

When you recommend on your school's website that they should get the way of kings for the school library, they do, and you feel incredibly proud and feel like you finally managed to make a positive impact on your school.B)

Because of me my school library now has physical copies of The Reckoners, The Way Of Kings, Words of Radiance, and the first Mistborn Trilogy, as well as Overdrive copies of Mistborn and Steelheart. 

Also, @Ark1002 although I don't fully keep track of attempts, I know I have succeeded in completion at least 3 times, I have a few friends who I know have read at least some of Sanderson's books (because of me), and I have at least 2 friends who are on the 17th Shard, one of whom is actually more active than I am, and overall one of the more active 17th Shard Members.

Edited by Ishar