You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

So a few days ago I went to a book fair and, you guessed it, the first thing I did was scan the entire place looking for Sanderson books.

That said, YKYASFW in said fair you find only a few copies of Elantris and a single copy of Words of Radiance and you get sad realizing that likely nearly no one in your city knows the goodness of his books.

10 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

So a few days ago I went to a book fair and, you guessed it, the first thing I did was scan the entire place looking for Sanderson books.

That said, YKYASFW in said fair you find only a few copies of Elantris and a single copy of Words of Radiance and you get sad realizing that likely nearly no one in your city knows the goodness of his books.

Unless everyone did and there were just Too many copies for people to carry out...

Okay, this is kind of a long story, so bear with me, it's funny. 

I have Show Choir in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursdays and we're singing Linus and Lucy - ya know, from Peanuts. (I know it doesn't have words, we're singing it on "dah'" and "dot" and stuff) And for some reason, my tired, morning brain made me picture a bunch of inquisitors walking through the ash and singing this song in four parts. :P But wait, it gets better. As I continued to explore the idea in my mind, I got something like this. It gets weirder as it goes on. 

Ruin: Marsh, you're on Soprano 1.

Marsh: *groans* But Ruin!

Ruin: We need your falsetto!

Marsh: *grumbles*

Ruin: WE DIDN'T SPIKE ADAM LEVINE SO YOU COULD WASTE THAT GIFT!

So yeah, you know you're a Sanderfan when you think of something like that. :lol:

6 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

I have Show Choir in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursdays and we're singing Linus and Lucy - ya know, from Peanuts. (I know it doesn't have words, we're singing it on "dah'" and "dot" and stuff) And for some reason, my tired, morning brain made me picture a bunch of inquisitors walking through the ash and singing this song in four parts. :P But wait, it gets better. As I continued to explore the idea in my mind, I got something like this. It gets weirder as it goes on. 

So yeah, you know you're a Sanderfan when you think of something like that. :lol:

Who wants to get on a vc and read this interaction? Because I do. We must record this. Star, do you have Discord? 

51 minutes ago, CrazyManth3 said:

When you discover https://talktotransformer.com/ and this happens:

It's trying so hard to write about the Stormlight Archive. :D

Kaladin is....PNG

Wait, how does this site work :lol:

46 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

She does, join the tLT server I’ll invite you after school

Aight cool. 

38 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

I do indeed! 

You should join the Alleyverse server :P 

8 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

The Inquisitor Quartet. “Who knew a spike in the throat could work such wonders?!”

When you're listening to your Disney playlist and Go the Distance from Hercules comes up and you suddenly have the mental image of yourself in a mistcloak running down the street while singing it.

Also, when, after you finish your HoA re-read, you text your friends saying, "All my friends are dead."

1 hour ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

Wait how do I do alleyverse. Where and tell me more please!

Hi! The Alleyverse is a roleplay, and also the name of the universe that roleplay is set in. Here's the subforum: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/92-alleyverse/ The guides could be useful to read, they're pinned, and the first few posts on the Alleyverse Characters thread have an explanation of how to make a character. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask! :D