You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 minutes ago, Random Reader said:

When you see L C P E on a board(as it turned out, these were first initials) and immediately want to finish the O and write a N

L O P E N

Then add a the at the beginning.

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Then add a the at the beginning.

And put a dash before the the, and before the dash, a Lopen quote.

Edit:

When you run out of things you know how to say in Spanish on a test and just write SA book names. (OB and WOR)

Edited by AonEne

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Gimp is confusing. I used this. https://pixlr.com/editor/

Nah, I’m good at it, it’s just for some reason it refuses to even open...

Also, when you accidentally mention the cosmere to your friend who has only read MB Era 1 and Elantris... Their mind was blown and they refused to talk to me for the rest of the week...

When your friend has perfect pitch, so you tell everyone that they’re Second Heightening.

When you are playing ping pong with a non-Sanderfan friend, and they say: “You’re going down!”

Response: “I knew the end was near... the Final Desolation is coming.”

When instead of cursing, you say “storms,” “rusts,” “colors,” “by the Lord Ruler,” etc...

Whenever there’s a storm, you resist the urge to put all of your money outside.

When you are trying to come up with original story ideas, but you keep on thinking about ways they could be tied into the Cosmere.

When you’re super sick, so you just start drawing little spots all over you so that the “Shaod” has come, and eventually Raoden will fix the Dor and save you.

When you just aspire to BE the Sanderson characters.

When you trying to roast someone, and they make a comment about their (insert some sort of self-compliment here)...

“You (insert compliment) is like Taravangian’s sense of honor and friendship. NONEXISTENT.”

“You (insert compliment)... and Lift isn’t awesome.

When you get an account on the 17th Shard...

When you and a Sanderfan friend make a list of where all of your friends would live in the Cosmere, and what their lives and powers would be like. (For anyone who might be curious, I would be a steel compounder on Scadrial, living during Era 2.)

When you listen to the radio, and apply each song to a Cosmere character. A little story unfolds in your head.

(Oathbringer spoiler below)

Spoiler

When you can give the remember the exact page of Shallan’s “if he can’t fly” speech... it’s page 1200 of Oathbringer...

When you assign each one of your friends to an order of the Knights Radiant.

When you read other books, you catch yourself wondering how the other worlds fit into the Cosmere.

When you’ve memorized the order of the Knights Radiant, and their surges— in order.

When you’ve taken 30 minutes to think of these and type them out...

Edited by Ashspren
Got the Heightening wrong for perfect pitch— thanks, @Apollyon!

10 hours ago, Apollyon said:

@Ashspren Correction, perfect pitch is Second Heightening. Third is Perfect Color Differentiation. 

When you know all of the Heightenings...

When you have a sign in your room that you made laying them. Just in case you lose internet. Our you're too lazy to go look at the Coppermind. 

11 hours ago, Ashspren said:

When your friend has perfect pitch, so you tell everyone that they’re Second Heightening.

When you are playing ping pong with a non-Sanderfan friend, and they say: “You’re going down!”

Response: “I knew the end was near... the Final Desolation is coming.”

When instead of cursing, you say “storms,” “rusts,” “colors,” “by the Lord Ruler,” etc...

Whenever there’s a storm, you resist the urge to put all of your money outside.

When you are trying to come up with original story ideas, but you keep on thinking about ways they could be tied into the Cosmere.

When you’re super sick, so you just start drawing little spots all over you so that the “Shaod” has come, and eventually Raoden will fix the Dor and save you.

When you just aspire to BE the Sanderson characters.

When you trying to roast someone, and they make a comment about their (insert some sort of self-compliment here)...

“You (insert compliment) is like Taravangian’s sense of honor and friendship. NONEXISTENT.”

“You (insert compliment)... and Lift isn’t awesome.

When you get an account on the 17th Shard...

When you and a Sanderfan friend make a list of where all of your friends would live in the Cosmere, and what their lives and powers would be like. (For anyone who might be curious, I would be a steel compounder on Scadrial, living during Era 2.)

When you listen to the radio, and apply each song to a Cosmere character. A little story unfolds in your head.

(Oathbringer spoiler below)

Reveal hidden contents

When you can give the remember the exact page of Shallan’s “if he can’t fly” speech... it’s page 1200 of Oathbringer...

When you assign each one of your friends to an order of the Knights Radiant.

When you read other books, you catch yourself wondering how the other worlds fit into the Cosmere.

When you’ve memorized the order of the Knights Radiant, and their surges— in order.

When you’ve taken 30 minutes to think of these and type them out...

I can relate to almost every single one of those.

When you name your little stuffed kiwi bird Tein after your profile pic, and your sloth Lirin.