You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you wonder if anyone around you is a kandra.

Or when you wish you had a coppermind for your upcoming exams.

Or when you are sooooooooooo excited that school is out so you can spend more time reading Sanderson's books.

When you customize your debit card to have Brandon's face on it. Which does NOT make me weird. Or a stalker. :ph34r:

Or an identity thief. :P

(Though if you're going to steal someone's identity, you could pick a far worse fellow. Just sayin'. :ph34r::P)

I am not an identity thief!  What I do is great art... Forgery. You need to accept that the soul of the debit card WANTS to be Brandon Sanderson. You must take that in account. (Emperor's Soul)  ;)

When you're refreshed Sanderson Elimination 20 times in the last 2 minutes, and 86% of the messages in your inbox are notifications from 17th Shard,

Or instead of 86%, you actually have literally 86 emails from 17th shard. That happened to me. Today.

You know you are a Sanderfan when you go to a different country that doesn't speak English and decide to get a copy of WoR in that language.  I really want to do that, by the way! :)

I did this with a Stephen King book - Eyes of the Dragon. I bought it in English when I was about 15, then the following year went on holiday to Germany, where I found it in German, in the airport.

When you knock a jar of ink all over your hands, and your first thought is, "It's Bluefingers! Nalthis is sending me a message via extraterrestrial activity!

Edited by Sarcasm

When before you named your son David, you and your significant other argued over the following list of possible names for your new son:

Talanelat

Sazed

Talaxin

Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor

Hrathen

Dockson

Adolin

(disclaimer: this one does not apply to me)