You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

You know you're a sanderfan when you believe that his books and these forums are the only thing that are getting you through high school

Hey! What about all of us in the Infinity Blade forum?!?

When you realize that he is a God of Writing, because no mortal can write something that good.

Yeah.

SORRY! Not used to this.

Urg.

If it helps, I double post all the time. As do most people in the Infinity Blade forums. It doesn't help that the moderator is one of the biggest culprits...

Edited by Glamdring804

So I just started Daredevil, and as the rest of you probably thought, it reminded me of Spook in HoA

Wait until you reach the episode 'Stick'. (No, I'm not joking. There really is a Daredevil episode called Stick).

You know you're a Sanderfan when you go into KFC, spot the burritos on the menu, then ask for Chicken Chouta (and worse, look confused when the girl behind the counter asks 'What?')

You know you're a sanderfan when you're on 17th Shard. At school. In the middle of class.

Ah, the last days of school. I love it how the teachers don't care about what you do. Also, for the record, I am done with everything I needed to do in class, so the teacher is letting us 'waste time'... not that being on 17th Shard is wasting time, of course.

You know you're a sanderfan when you're on 17th Shard. At school. In the middle of class.

Ah, the last days of school. I love it how the teachers don't care about what you do. Also, for the record, I am done with everything I needed to do in class, so the teacher is letting us 'waste time'... not that being on 17th Shard is wasting time, of course.

Me right now :D  :D

Edited by Silverblade5