You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

22 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Well, part of it was that i met you (robin hatter) and your irl name was Eve (idk why) and i think there was something with Kaladin and syl and a sharder (idk who) and for some reason hooty from the owl house and we were all on a boat and syl kept being like "oh guys we should try dying to see how it feels" and everyone was like "syl wtf" and also Kaladin was in a giant Tupperware for some reason.

Yeah

That's amazing. The strangest dream I've ever had was this morning. I dozed off on the couch while my little sister was listening to Winnie the Pooh. I ended up dreaming about Spider-Man and Tigger. 

Ykyasfw the only thing you do for 6 hours is read theories on the Shard

On 2/15/2022 at 8:27 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Well, part of it was that i met you (robin hatter) and your irl name was Eve (idk why) and i think there was something with Kaladin and syl and a sharder (idk who) and for some reason hooty from the owl house and we were all on a boat and syl kept being like "oh guys we should try dying to see how it feels" and everyone was like "syl wtf" and also Kaladin was in a giant Tupperware for some reason.

Sleepwalking, sleepwalking...sleepHOOTING :ph34r: 

10 hours ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

So I’m on my way to Chicago for a choir trip, and I saw this sign. As far as I knew, Alleyverse hasn’t been very active, but I guess they might have changed name slightly and location to middle of nowhere Illinois. Recruiting are we?

Don't blow our cover! :D 

14 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

Sometimes I wonder what Chaos would think if I told him bout this :P
Maybe he’s watching right now…

Didn't you mention this in the Discord too? :P 

When, after your framed Bridge Four poster falls on you, you're more upset that your TWOK leatherbounds were slightly damaged than you are that you got cut slightly. (In my defense, it was small and cuts heal while books don't. On the other hand, I think I was in shock for a while. Very shaky and breaths came quick.) 

On a lighter note: when the realization that, now that you have income, you can buy Shardblades, keeps hitting you and making you happy all over again. 

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Storms I promised my friends I would watch that video and then tell them what it was about.

So tell them it's about his plans for the future.

Edited by The Voiceless One
gramatical changes for improved clarity of intent