Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... Xiahida, that's the second time you accidentally put something in a quote box instead of a spoiler one. The buttons are close, but the spoiler is the eye icon.

It's not that much of a problem, both times the spoilers were to books that got out long enough ago that mostly everyone here has read them, but still.

Here's a meme I made (Cytonic spoilers, kind of):

Spoiler

b_yAJDz3EF8PjJaKUx3UZDWIOFRkKCiUF3WKsMiaqPhE9sehtIlOt0CbZQMJxANfOYqT_UvMg3LxnR8sXo6mrKeQU1EhKky865NJxYoJ7YG24n4AuX8kCzpesFM73EUS3DvVDeNRRzGecQ7jyXQvFt448t2mJXOcsQAjJn0LmPIRSObVOQzdiwEFxjCIQdZB4GZoHHLqKWkPXDlNHIgP4QdzRghp7MURON-KjJckdgFc8vZWDuSbCsTq1TYyTeuuYJAJx0rb_8uLzEMOBoj8-BRap6Q6LSGOvZ-Pn1ispfTrTw

Also, don't know if this counts as a meme, but whenever my brother and I want to avoid spoiling Mistborn to our other brother who won't stop asking questions, we start making up stuff about Thomas the Tankquisitor (Picture below)

Spoiler

SGOioAcimk030JCpM2O4j4PBKtjAhVdk6aDNK8gRyjn_YVKAgb-tV1IMHSat4p5TtCxRmyRkQ2LeT8vp9ZF180qXDHg0JzKt7XQpermY0hiJZ30i0AyIpdDBuTccEJa5rYiUkGZ2wDTLes8fjuvurWk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...