Wonko, both other times someone was attacked when they were protected by iron, they were referred to as "someone".

We know Kirrah has Feruchemical iron by process of elimination. On night 6, Hemalurgic Feruchemical iron was observed in B2. The only people who were in B2 when the Feruchemical iron was present were Vine, Alvron, Splinter, Sart, Wonko, and Twei. Most of these are dead now. Unless you lied about your powers, the only one left is Twei. In addition, Twei was one of the ones who was in B2 when the Feruchemical iron attack came, and unless you were the someone who was attacked, you were not. Twei must have Hemalurgic Feruchemical iron. She claimed something else, so she lied about her powers.

Before last night we had the Feruchemical iron narrowed down to Acer and Kirrah, but Acer's death just showed which one it was. I had hoped there wasn't enough stored yet for an attack, and I'm sad so many died. At least we've found another Spiked now. Kirrah.

Man, the one time you actually want survivors. :P  No point contesting this. Happy lynching!

Some conspiracy fun: (I may or may not have been planning this in the middle of a three hour exam  :ph34r: )

In writing this post, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that room B2 was brought down, not just by damage and rafter collapse, but through the use of pre-planned alomancy. I consider eyewitness reports that rafter collapse alone caused complete destruction of the cavern. And I present evidence for the planned-allomancy hypothesis, which is suggested by the available data, testable and falsifiable, and yet has not been analysed in any of the previous discussions on the topic.

I ask you to take a minute to recall eyewitness reports of the collapse. What was observed?

Symmetry: did the cavern collapse centre first (falling inwards) – or did it all come down at once?

Debris jets: Did you observe debris coming out of the tunnels?

My reasons for advancing the planned-allomancy hypothesis while challenging the ‘official’ rafter collapse hypothesis are:

1)      As was observed, B2 collapsed rapidly and evenly – even though rafter damage would have been localised at the centre of the cavern. There were twenty-four huge wooden support columns inside B2 as well as huge trusses, arranged asymmetrically, along with approximately 57 perimeter columns. An even collapse, as observed, requires the simultaneous “Pulling” of most or all of the support columns. Arguments to symmetry imply that the likelihood of completely even collapse due to localised forces as in the ‘official’ theory is small, since centre-out failure is so much more likely.

2)      No such stone-arch building had ever before (or since) completely collapsed due to compression forces! However, such collapses have occurred before – all of them due to lateral or tensile forces. Cavern supports are designed to withstand intense downward pressures, exactly as would have been applied by the ‘official’ Feruchemical iron tapping. However, Allomantic iron and Allomantic steel can readily collapse arches (thus destroying the cavern supports simultaneously in allomantic demolition) and apply the tensile and lateral forces required.

3)      Horizontal jets of debris are observed emerging from B2 tunnels, just as the cavern starts to collapse. The cavern ceiling has not begun to fall yet, so expulsion due to the collapse is excluded. However, the presence of such ‘shots’ proceeding away from the user is common when large-scale Steelpushing is performed. The presence of non-inert metal on all debris is also necessary. Thus, metallic debris as observed during the collapse of B2 provide additional significant evidence for the use of pre-planned Allomancy.

Now, although uniformly ignored by the mainstream thread discussion, there is abundant and clear evidence that at least one use of powers indicated specific foreknowledge of the collapse of B2. In the case of this power, the player in question was – and to my knowledge still is – a key player in the Twinborn team.

The writeup documents the use of Allomantic iron on “someone”. Malrick A’Lees has claimed to have protected himself this way. For a self-proclaimed Mistborn with the ability to discover the people and powers in every room, taking such an action implies foreknowledge of the collapse. He also claims to have used Allomantic atium in the previous cycle, making it impossible for him to have found out via legitimate means. Hence his Iron use must be an act of insider trading.

While the benefit to Mr. A’Lees is unknown, it is certain that he was aware of the collapse and took measures to minimise his own loss. He was also the only occupant of B2 with the ability to trigger the collapse as observed.

In conclusion, Meta, how could you :(

(original 1) (original 2)

The wood in the columns couldn't be pulled or pushed! It must have been an inside job! :P

That was brilliant, Twei. On the bright side, we basically had it narrowed down to you, Dow, or Sart (and if there's still another Spiked out there, my first guess is Dow), so at least this way, you get to go out after probably killing the most people within a single turn! If the game doesn't end, maybe there will be 72 virgins waiting for you in the Dead Doc!  

Twinborn Village 5/15: Never Forget. ;)

On another note, Meta why do you think I am spiked?   :(  

Honestly, Luckat and I wound up going every piece of information we have from scans, to what people have told us, to actions in thread, and so on before last night ended. We figured that if she or I died, it would be a good idea if someone else had the information as well. 

From all that information, we had at least soft confirms on everyone except for Sart, Twei, and yourself. We knew either Sart or Twei had to be the Hemalurgic Iron. Well, Sart died and thus gave us confirmation on him (thanks Sart! :P ) and when he showed up good, we knew Twei had to be Spiked. As such, you're the last on our list out of everyone that we don't have at least a soft confirm on. If you're not Spiked, we've either won or we'd have to start looking at people who have soft confirms (things that have the ability to be countered, like someone bypassing the use of enhanced Rioting/Soothing due to an Aluminum Hat). But since we don't have anything on you, you'd obviously be the first person we'd want to check. If it's not game over, would you submit to being scanned tonight?

The game is over, you guys (the villagers) have won, (congratulations, by the way :)) and Newan's just working on the final write up. (Figured it should be left to him, as this is his game.) It's just taken a little longer than expected. (Like everything in this game so far. :unsure:)

(Sorry, meant to get to this earlier, but I was at school when I saw it, and forgot when I arrived home.)

Well, since the day is over, I guess it doesn't hurt to say this, but I was really rooting for the spiked this game. I thought I could save Alvron by passing him off as a Kandra, and I gave the entire game info about Meta and his scan, and even almost got him killed! So in the end, I think I accomplished a full boat's worth of manipulation this game, even if I was about to get coinshotted or something by Meta.

Phatt, rest easy in the knowledge that your scan data was among the most critical pieces of information for Team Twindra. Without you, we may well have lost the game.

So I forgive you for trying to kill me.  :P

Edited by Wonko the Sane

And it never would have happened if you hadn't lurched yourself. Dang it, I SO wish I hadn't told anyone. Could have had Feruchemical chromium... humph. And maybe even be Spiked. Stupid lurchers...

I had been on to you for quite some time before that; ever since Alv, Araris. The problem was that we (Luckat and I) had some discrepancies in our information due to an error the GMs made (it was a very complicated situation, so I don't blame them), which set us back time and again on trying to be able to trust each other. If that hadn't happened, trying to call me Spiked in the PMs would've never worked out.

Notice that I never gave that group PM the results of the second scans after all that.

The only reason you were still alive was because we didn't want to give the other Kandra a reason to side with the Spiked and because we had bigger fish to fry. We figured that if we killed all the Spiked that it wouldn't matter if you had sided with them; they'd still be dead and we'd win. If the game wasn't over, I believe the plan was to take you and Dow out at night. You, because you were obviously siding with the Spiked and Dow because he was next on our suspect list. Since Dow was willing to be scanned, we didn't have any solid ideas for who to look at next, so killing you was going to be like damage control; try to make sure that the Spiked didn't have any allies left to help them.

Still, I was surprised to find out that you were a Kandra at all initially! I never even considered the Blessing of Presence as a means to get past the enhanced emotional allomancy! I was so focused on any way the Spiked could have gotten in, I totally missed that possibility!

To the Spiked, you guys just wound up with one case of bad luck right after the other. I think there might have been a bit too much protection in this game, because you guys just kept hitting people with some form of protection! Either that or it was just bad luck on who you picked. Twei, you did an amazing job. If it wasn't for the caved roof, I think we still had you pegged as one of the more likely people we had left to nail down as good! 

Over all, this was a very fun and very complex game! I had a lot of fun with it! 

Well, Meta, the whole thing with you being spiked was supposed to get Wonko killed, not you. Wonko wasn't letting us use the Kandra doc to discuss helping the spiked, so I tried to plot with Feligon and Jain to kill him, but they didn't commit. Helping the spiked initially would have been the only way to get a Kandra only victory, which was what I was aiming for.

Here's ours.

For the record, your doc? WAY BETTER than ours. A rusting table of contents? What is this!?

EDIT: SO, I've read it now, and cracked up at the 'best summoning buddies ever' exchange.

Do you mean to tell me that Vine went down to a RANDOM ATTACK? After we agonized over how his location got out? That was a huge piece of evidence against Skrull, which was in turn a piece of evidence against Meta!

Also, Winter, if you post 'Spike You' on YouTube, I personally guarantee that it will be on my iPod for all time.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Our doc was pretty much the best ever, look at all the random conversations between me and Winter. Also, I had never before seen Bookmarks, essential for a doc. 

Thanks for a great game, I had a good time. I'm kinda sad that I wasn't able to get a "real" SE experience on the first game. But I'm sure there will be plenty to come. 

Thanks guys