Quick Fix Game 71: 5D Shard Game With Multiverse Time Travel*

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

Highest 2 on my sus list. Haven't decided if there's a pairing there, though. Give me motivation to look back lol

what put me on your sus list?

12 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Weirdo hasn't been around much (understandably busy with classes) - I did see Weirdo online a few times tho, but I'll write it off. 

I've been popping in to read some of the stuff, I've got end of year studying lol

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

its alright. what are your thoughts?

Well, I can't shake the cash thing, since he just voted me out of the blue at the beginning, I think it may have started a grudge for me lol, but he has been seeming a bit suspicious from what i've read.
Honestly, this is it so far *shrug*

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

what put me on your sus list?

WELL it turns out my notes are terrible and I should get town privilege revoked for my reads smh. I took a look back through the LG (how did I not get voted out...) THEN I reread all of your posts this game. Tbh. I can see a similarity between your posting this game vs the LG. BUT you seem less ... defensive? In this game. I don't want to make assumptions about your availability, but it really feels like you've been around less, and I think I've seen you lurking more? This could be NAI ig. I shouldn't base all my reads off of the LG, though. Also, in the LG, an e!RBM world was brought up so many times, yet never voted out. Do we really want to repeat that again lol (this push is totally about to backfire on me)

You've also been very... uhhh reactive only? But as in, you don't often say much unless it is in response to someone asking you / mentioning you / etc. No original ideas/thoughts that I saw.

I feel like I'm tunnelling, but your push on Archer also almost feels like TMI argh.

I also would like to see your reasoning on why you think newer players are more likely to be elims this game. Also thoughts on Weaver.

ALSO THIS:

On 5/6/2024 at 5:01 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

right now I am agreeing what you said about archer here kas. it seems a bit suspisius when put with a contradictory post.

My read back on the LG made me notice that e!RBM likes to jump on wagons / doesn't have original thoughts which I think I am seeing in this game so far.

Why am I struggling so much with reading this game 

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

I've been popping in to read some of the stuff, I've got end of year studying lol

That's ok :) hope your studying is going well

If you have thoughts on RBM or Weaver, that would be cool.

That's ok :) hope your studying is going well

If you have thoughts on RBM or Weaver, that would be cool.

i'm sorry, but I don't. good luck yourself though

Funny thing is this might mean I've crossed the fence a little because I did see some similarity on doing a QF70 re-read for Bee but not overt. Bee's just in a slightly hard to read place.

@RoyalBeeMage - Why did you feel Archer being random was Evil, are you able to spell out your thought process?

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Funny thing is this might mean I've crossed the fence a little because I did see some similarity on doing a QF70 re-read for Bee but not overt. Bee's just in a slightly hard to read place.

Crossed the fence which way?

I agree that it's not overt. I could see similarities and differences, but I think the reactivity-only thing was the same in both games. I've never played with v!RBM so I don't know if this game is more similar to that or not.

Edited to add:

Some additional thoughts for everyone to chew on.

-I'm actually personally concerned I'm One Thinging Cash. This is the one thing (lol) that gives me pause, particularly in light of significant Cash ML history in his SE play.

-I feel E!TUA has a history of opportunism and I'm concerned TUA is being opportunistic here. That being said, there's one thing E!him did that sets off personal alarm bells that hasn't emerged this time (yet.)

-I just generally have Aet concerns.

-I think it is worth putting this on the table, and that's that Bee and Aet had weird PMs with Raven, with Bee seeming to phish Raven for HP info (!) I think this is worth noting in a landscape where PMing/contacting Raven was the exception among players and not the rule, and it makes me question whether Elims: A. chose to only have one member contact Raven (thinking of the Aet/Bee not E/E deal) and B. whether therefore engagement with Raven is noteworthy seeing as it is generally not done and majority of players should have been Village.

Edited to add:

Crossed the fence which way?

Crossed slightly back to V!Bee, but not in a definitive way. Bee's still overall in null territory for me.

Minimally I was going to cite Bee's exchange with Neil and Stick in QF70b as being more solving indicative but honestly when I re-read those posts, I found Bee was just as prone to giving random reasons for votes, going on to issue gut reads under pressure. The random reasons bit doesn't seem too different from the Archer vote reason Bee offered. There's the bandwagoning element in the LG but QF!Bee at one point sheeped my vote and at another point, voted Neil (IIRC, could've been another player) just so Stick would stop yelling at everyone to vote Neil.

59 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

RBM/Weirdo/Weaver maybe? But that suggests a very newbie team. RBM/Cash/Weaver as secondary. Could throw TUA in there and I wouldn't disagree, but that is based off of your reads of TUA because some of us are bad at reading TUA. I trust your TUA reads because you've got far more experience there.

Any reason why Cash is your secondary? Suggestive here you're prioritising Wierdo as the more suspicious of the Wierdo/Cash pair.

I don't have a strong TUA read. Theoretically it'd be vote-based, but TUA hasn't had much of a great record.

Edited to add:

Where's my emotional support Aman/Drake/Araris/Archer when I need 'em 😭

12 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Any reason why Cash is your secondary? Suggestive here you're prioritising Wierdo as the more suspicious of the Wierdo/Cash pair.

Could be either, but I haven't gone back and looked at Cash recently. Weirdo was first on my mind.

Hmm. Actually. The three cycle rule suggests that if you don't see anything overtly V from TUA by C3, set him on fire.

I'll do that re-read after doing the Cash re-read.

Approaching the end of the day for me (1 hour give or take), and I don't have a vote up. I think it's unfair for me to say RBM vote today because I haven't checked over everyone else to the extent I took a look at RBM by. I'm guessing my vote might not affect things because I won't be around at EoD, but it did yesterday iirc.

2 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Approaching the end of the day for me (1 hour give or take), and I don't have a vote up. I think it's unfair for me to say RBM vote today because I haven't checked over everyone else to the extent I took a look at RBM by. I'm guessing my vote might not affect things because I won't be around at EoD, but it did yesterday iirc.

put a vote on RBM. I have the feeling that they are elim.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

put a vote on RBM. I have the feeling that they are elim.

Yes, o wise one. I bow before your wisdom and unparalleled knowledge. 

RoyalBeeMage.

16 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Yes, o wise one. I bow before your wisdom and unparalleled knowledge. 

RoyalBeeMage.

at ease, child. this is no time to begin worshipping yet. we must first take out the murderers.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

at ease, child. this is no time to begin worshipping yet. we must first take out the murderers.

is this your divine command?

execute the heretics in your honour?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Correct.

Spoiler

star-wars-commander-cody.gif

More seriously, I'm just contemplating choices.

@Wierdo Where's your top suspicions rn? If you are Village, you have to know that your vote is crucial, especially going into next cycle if we screw up this one. Lack of consensus next cycle if we botch this cycle means the Elims can hammer to win.