The Brunette/brown/black hair cult

On 4/27/2024 at 7:27 PM, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

I thought this group looked interesting, but I had to read a whole 14 pages of war! What happened to the actual hair stuff. Also, I am a Lightweaver, and I cast illusions around cheeseman, thaid, and block. They are now living in an utopian world where there is no fighting and have no idea anything else exists. Also, I qualify for this cult since I have black hair.

*becomes a Larkin and eats the Investiture*

17 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*hides behind @Immortal Platypus*

17 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

*hides with @Wierdo and @strmblsd behind @Thaidakar the Ghostblood hiding behind @Immortal Platypus*

16 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*steps in front of everyone*

So why are y'all hiding behind each other again?

I don't know why everyone is hiding behind me.

*steps back in front*

But I'm ready to protect them. Except you Thaid, what are you doing back there? Come out, you get to fight too

48 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

*becomes a Larkin and eats the Investiture*

I don't know why everyone is hiding behind me.

*steps back in front*

But I'm ready to protect them. Except you Thaid, what are you doing back there? Come out, you get to fight too

But whyyyy

2 hours ago, strmblsd said:

*I eat a brownie in the background*

*Joins in, happily munches on delicious brownies, in the mean time, also drags over a folding chair and folding table and some bean bags and installs some led lights, and also brings over popcorn and Oreos. Also banishes the high schoolers and brings over blankets too, and plops down into bean bag and snuggles in blanket all while happily munching on browines and popcorn and oreos. Relaxes and enjoys the show*

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug
And wow, a lot happened while I was asleep

2 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

*Joins in, happily munches on delicious brownies, in the mean time, also drags over a folding chair and folding table and some bean bags and installs some led lights, and also brings over popcorn and Oreos. Also banishes the high schoolers and brings over blankets too, and plops down into bean bag and snuggles in blanket all while happily munching on browines and popcorn and oreos. Relaxes and enjoys the show*

*joins*

*keeps one hand on Vindication*

*Stands nearby, eyeing the cheeseman and block*

*shrugs and sits down*

”Who wants to play Uno? Complete with targeted cards and… wait no, I’m gonna remove those inside jokes… no need for me to draw 102 cards because I didn’t confess to my crush…”

(yes that actually happened)

(yes the person I like plays Uno with us, so no I really don’t want to admit/confess/pronounce-my-undying-love-for-her [that is what one of the cards said, dead serious)

45 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

*shrugs and sits down*

”Who wants to play Uno? Complete with targeted cards and… wait no, I’m gonna remove those inside jokes… no need for me to draw 102 cards because I didn’t confess to my crush…”

(yes the person I like plays Uno with us, so no I really don’t want to admit/confess/pronounce-my-undying-love-for-her [that is what one of the cards said, dead serious)

*slow blink* (huh)

Sure! Uno is fun!

So are we fighting the gingers or not because Brownies and Uno sounds like a party to me. Also, may I suggest that we play Ocho, a combination of Uno original, Dos, Uno Flip, Uno All Wilds, Uno Mario Kart, Uno Dare, and Uno Show Em' No Mercy?

16 hours ago, justice magician said:

Oh come on

what? 

12 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

*shrugs and sits down*

that is... quite the experience. I'll play uno though

10 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

what? 

that is... quite the experience. I'll play uno though

War is bad . . . fighting is bad . . . we've keep having this discussion.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

War is bad . . . fighting is bad . . . we've keep having this discussion.

yep...

uh...

10 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

So are we fighting the gingers or not because Brownies and Uno sounds like a party to me. Also, may I suggest that we play Ocho, a combination of Uno original, Dos, Uno Flip, Uno All Wilds, Uno Mario Kart, Uno Dare, and Uno Show Em' No Mercy?

???