For all you Bluey fans out there (and I know you ARE out there), let's talk!

Curious, what's your favorite episode and why? Which episodes just give you all the feels?

Who's better; Bluey or Bingo? Haha, jk.

And what's your favorite Bluey/Bingo face (if you have one)? ex:

Spoiler

image.png.4e3ba60bf50164fa58d542e448fa5366.png

S3 E24: Ragdoll

Bingo is the best.

Of all.

No questions.

No arguments.

I speak naught but the truth.

I'm the oldest of six children, so this show is very relatable to me on a number of levels. And my whole family loves it. And my whole extended family. And yeah.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:47 AM, Pruning the Blackthorn said:

"Takeaway." It just makes me laugh.

"Grandad" gives me the biggest feels.

Neither Bluey nor Bingo is better, though Bingo makes me laugh more often than Bluey does.

Opinion on muffin? : r/bluey

I like Bingo! He is positive and smiling and gives you the opportunity to relax!

I don't care about Bluey or Bingo, the best character is Lucky's Dad (Pat).

My favorite episode is either Pass the Parcel (Lucky's Dad = Best character), or sleepytime (it's beautiful)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so the two new episodes right?

Spoilers for Ghostbasket and The Sign:

Spoiler

Okay, so two Sundays ago when Ghostbasket came out, I was so shocked to hear that they were moving! I didn't like it, but I wasn't completely against it either... I loved the thought of Bandit playing this game with his kids in order to introduce them to the fact that they were moving!

Come The Sign, I was totally prepared for them to move. All the little things that led up to the ending were so touching and fun to follow, and I love how Bingo named the butterfly 'Flappy'! So CUTE!! The ending, even though there was no talking, was so emotional! I think they chose the perfect song for that. Bandit's actions at the end actually had me tearing up a little.

I know this isn't super long, but that's pretty much how I felt to entire time. All in all, I loved both episodes!

I am sad that the show is going on hiatus though.

Any other thoughts?

Bluey is the 2nd best show in children's entertainment, only after Mr. Roger's Neigborhood.

The Sign was a beautiful episode. I love the multiple meanings of the title, the fact that it's just longer, I didn't hate Muffin, I love how everything weaves together, I love how there was a beutiful mix of humor and emotion. I completely agree with The Living Glass and what she said (as I quoted below). I don't think what I've said here expresses how much I love this show and this episode.

"Bluey lover" is going in my signature.

On 4/15/2024 at 10:32 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

Spoilers for Ghostbasket and The Sign:

Reveal hidden contents

Edited by Pineap-spider

I didn't understand the hype for this show at all for the longest time.

Then my sisters were watching it and the salesman comes up and says something about saving more on the electric bill and in that moment I realized that bluey is the most relatable show on the planet.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I want to know what people (namely hardcore fans) think about the end of Surprise!

Because I know you have thoughts. I mean, I do. So the rest of you do to.

OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO CUTE!!

That whole episode. There was nothing wrong with it whatsoever, it was perfect. 10/10.