Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

4 minutes ago, WannabeWorldhopper said:

Granted. We get an evil, corrupt Shard who is intent on destroying us.

I wish for really good food from The Happy Inquisitor

Granted, but unfortunately Rock burned his hand while cooking and Lopen took over for him. Needless to say, Herdazian tastes are suited to a select few, and most of the poor fools who ate his stew were condemned to a series of sleepless nights and stomach cramps. 

I wish to live in an eternal Spring morning. (Sunny and temperate, please.)

Granted. You are caught in a time loop that lasts until 12:00 pm on a perfect spring morning. You will never age, never die (permanently), and will eventually learn how to get whatever outcome you want out of the morning. However, you can never escape the loop, unless you do one thing that nobody, including you, really knows what it is. If you never do this thing, time will progress normally for everyone else, but without you in it.

I wish to have the ability to learn anything to expert level in a day, being able to learn something else to expert level the next day. (I mean things like spherical geometry, quantum physics, as well as telepathy, flight, etc.)

1 hour ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

Granted, everyone else hears beautiful music whenever you play. You, however, only hear the screeching  of nails on a blackboard.

I wish to visit Urithiru.

granted. all you got to do is read the books and dream.

I wish that I could become one of Sandersons beta readers (Its a real life wish...)

Edited by Turin Turambar