Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Done but you can never tell anyone what you see.

I wish for another sneak peak of stones unhallowed. 

Granted, you get a sneak peak of the "about the author"

i got what i wanted, but to keep the game going, iiiiiiii wish that the next poster gets two curses for one boon :P

Granted, 

Granted, you get a sneak peak of the "about the author"

i got what i wanted, but to keep the game going, iiiiiiii wish that the next poster gets two curses for one boon :P

(You are evil) 

Granted, but you share both the curses

I wish my most hated enemy would suffer in my (now 2) curse(s) as well.

Edited by TheDarkDesperado

Granted, 

(You are evil) 

Granted, but you share both the curses

I wish my most hated enemy would suffer in my (now 2) curse(s) as well.

Granted, with no curse, because I want that too!

Graaah, i keep coming up with all these fun curses, but no wishes so not sure if I can participate  :(

Basically I was going to say granted, but your most hated enemy suffering the two curses, results in the child of your most hated enemy making it their life goal to get revenge and now you both have an EVEN WORSE most hated enemy with no curses to hamper them. 

hmmmm what wish could I say.......I wish......to live on my own island with the people i love, that is stocked with all i could ever want and need. that work?

Granted, with no curse because the Nightwatcher hates spam.

I wish for the perfect collection of gifs to use on twitter for jokes and whatnot.

Granted, but all the collections of gifs are in reference to things that occured for an alien race we have not met yet, so no one understands to context

I wish to have my own private pet aviar, but in cat form since I like cats more 

Granted, but that was all you could do. Instead of walking, you would dance to your destinations.

I wish to be omniscient.

How is that a curse? Sounds like a boon to me.

Granted, but all the collections of gifs are in reference to things that occured for an alien race we have not met yet, so no one understands to context

I wish to have my own private pet aviar, but in cat form since I like cats more 

Granted, it runs away and never comes back.

I wish for an endless supply of good music.

Granted, your curse is that all your dreams come true and you experience the most exquisite pleasure you will ever know.

I wish I could be instantly good at everything I attempt.

granted. your curse is that at random occurrences, you temporarily lose one of your senses (smell sight hearing etc.) and one of your cognitive functions (hand-eye coordination, memory, spacial reasoning etc.) which may or may not be required for a skill you are using.

I wish i had perfect pitch

granted. your curse is that at random occurrences, you temporarily lose one of your senses (smell sight hearing etc.) and one of your cognitive functions (hand-eye coordination, memory, spacial reasoning etc.) which may or may not be required for a skill you are using.

I wish i had perfect pitch

(Brilliant curse, by the way)

Granted. However, Music is the only thing you can hear.

I want a huge jar of Nutella.

Granted. you are now allergic to dairy products.

I wish I witnessed the creation of the universe.

Granted. Your curse is that you go blind immediately after, and stay blind until it is time to witness its end.

I wish me 'nd me cru wer da kings of newcastle m8s.

or

I wish my friends and i were the kings of newcastle.