Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted! As one of your powers, you become a Knight Radiant— a Windrunner. You soon breath your oaths, and the honorspren which you bonded dies as a result. The Stormfather kills you as vengeance for his “child.”

I wish to be an immortal worldhopper with eternal youth.

On 3/31/2018 at 5:59 PM, Ashspren said:

Granted! As one of your powers, you become a Knight Radiant— a Windrunner. You soon breath your oaths, and the honorspren which you bonded dies as a result. The Stormfather kills you as vengeance for his “child.”

I wish to be an immortal worldhopper with eternal youth.

Granted! You now have eternal youth, and are a worldhopper. 

You now are stuck to have the intelligence of your 7 year old self for the rest of your immortal existence.

I wish to become powerful enough to unsplinter Aona and Skai, while maintaining immunity from Odium and still maintaining the goodwill to actually do so.

Edited by Tineye Navigator

3 hours ago, Tineye Navigator said:

I wish to become powerful enough to unsplinter Aona and Skai, while maintaining immunity from Odium and still maintaining the goodwill to actually do so.

Granted! Your mind is then locked away inside Preservation’s Ruin prison and you spend an eternity with the power to unsplinter Devotion and Dominion but without the liberty to do so. 

I wish to become a Bendalloy misting so I can hover around Brandon while he’s writing and dramatically decrease time between books. 

18 minutes ago, EddyJ said:

Granted! Your mind is then locked away inside Preservation’s Ruin prison and you spend an eternity with the power to unsplinter Devotion and Dominion but without the liberty to do so. 

I wish to become a Bendalloy misting so I can hover around Brandon while he’s writing and dramatically decrease time between books. 

Granted! But you still have to suffer the full amount of time, being in the bubble with Sanderson, who is writing the books. 

I wish to become a Cadmium misting so that I can sit in my room, burn cadmium, and when I am done, another book is released.

1 minute ago, Tineye Navigator said:

Granted! But you still have to suffer the full amount of time, being in the bubble with Sanderson, who is writing the books. 

I wish to become a Cadmium misting so that I can sit in my room, burn cadmium, and when I am done, another book is released.

Granted, but you burn it too long, and by the time you finish burning the cadmium, the entire cosmere collection has been published, and you can no longer visit the 17th shard until you have read all the books, for fear of spoilers.

My wish is to become Hoid

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Granted. But..... It proves to be worse than The Room, and all the trailers were showing were just the best parts of it.

I wish to have total and complete control over time, including travelling along the time stream, slowing it down and speeding it up for others and me.

Edited by The Thinking Herald

16 minutes ago, The Thinking Herald said:

Granted. But..... It proves to be worse than The Room, and all the trailers were showing were just the best parts of it.

I wish to have total and complete control over time, including travelling along the time stream, slowing it down and speeding it up for others and me.

Granted. However, due to your inexperience you cause time to fold in on itself and end all of existence.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the supreme and benevolent master and overlord of the internet.

Edited by Nathrangking

11 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted. However, due to your inexperience you cause time to fold in on itself and end all of existence.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the supreme and benevolent master and overlord of the internet.

Granted, though the internet becomes overrun by trolls and spammers, causing it to be shut down.

I wish I could draw working Aons extremely quickly.

Granted. You can draw Aons faster than the speed of thought.

Naturally, that means you are unable to consciously control what Aons you draw. You accidentally trace an Aon Sheo onto your chest, and promptly undergo cardiac arrest.

I wish to corrupt the Nightwatcher with the power of Sja-Anat.

On 4/3/2018 at 6:01 AM, Skip Hates Dragons said:

The nightwatcher is now corupted and consequently can no longer give boons but instead now shows people their future. 

This topic is now pointless.

But wouldn’t that be extremely boring?

I call on the powers of the Knights Radiant to aid me in order to fulfill their oaths. Windrunners have sworn to help those who cannot help themselves, and there’s no way I’ll be able to do this: Kill Sja-Anat, and return the Nigtwatcher to her former glory.

1 hour ago, Kidpen said:

Granted, but the Radiant's by doing so discover the reason the recreance happened, so the recreance happens.

I wish the recreance didn't happen.

Granted, but now the Stormlight Archive doesn’t exist... :(

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be able to live anywhere I want to in the Cosmere, with a long and prosperous life with many friends and family members.

42 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be able to live anywhere I want to in the Cosmere, with a long and prosperous life with many friends and family members.

Granted, but you have extremely bad memory loss, causing you to lose your cosmere awareness, and knowledge of your friends and family. 

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to grant me this boon: I wish to be a fullborn with fully filled metalminds along with multiple vials.

Granted, but you become influenced by either Ruin or Odium, ultimately bringing the downfall of the Cosmere and becoming known by all as a tormenter and tyrant.

I wish time could be turned and people's minds could be changed to result in the Stormfather winning the Cage Match of 2018.

Edited by Gancho Libre
capitallizing a letter

22 hours ago, Ashspren said:
On 04/04/2018 at 11:07 PM, Kidpen said:

Boon gra . . . . Who's the Nightwatcher and what u all talking about? 

Edited by Hempknight

10 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I wish for infinite ice cream.

Granted but u get it all at ounce and now all time and space has been filled to bursting with its dairy goodness 

I ask the boon of a flake and sprinkles 

Edited by Hempknight