Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

um, oops sorry, guys. I use my biochromatic breath to make the night watcher a lifeless spren? (probably not possible) so that this thread can continue.

3 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

The nightwatcher's head explodes. No one will now recive either boons or banes from her ever again.

I wish for a chipmunk.

your chipmunk views you as the vilest thing ever created and wishes to wage an everlasting war on you.

Edited by Chasmgoat

46 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

I wish for a parrot

Granted. The parrot's previous owner was a huge Star Trek fan and had tourettes. So, unfortunately, you parrot talks only in Klingon and swears incessantly. He's mildly terrifying, and gets grumpy if he goes too long without a cracker.

I wish for a bottomless bag of donuts that only has maple bars, old fashioned, chocolate on chocolate, chocolate cake, cinnamon twists, and Boston cream donuts.

3 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but for every donut you eat, a puppy dies.

I wish I could control what characters do or do not die in books or shows. My heart is full of cracks. RIP my favs....

Granted, but for every character you save, someone you care about dies irl

I wish for a peanut

1 minute ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. You have a slight and not too bad allergic reaction to it. (a small bane for a small boon) 

I wish to be able to see ghosts. 

Granted you can now see dead people. Your psychiatrist is also invisible to every one but you. :ph34r:

I wish for a cool super hero outfit.

On 10/1/2020 at 6:09 AM, Chasmgoat said:

I wish for a burrito 

Granted, it is in fact the Awakened Burrito that plays the role of Aaron Burrito in the musical that is taking Hallendren by storm, Spamilton.

20201002_184912.jpg.2718bf1f63f4c2c233281984f04f0354.jpg

Your bane (or is it your true boon) is that you need to check out the full details of Spamilton the musical:

I wish that turtle necks were back in style.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine