Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

If we were in the Potterverse and Lightwards saw his boggart, the class would probably think bad fashion sense was his greatest fear. :P

I dunno, Möbius might still trumph her, although Funtimes would make for a better show, which reminds me, could we get some basic physical description of Möbius and Slaugterhouse? I always feel awkward when I can only describe people as a (wo)man.

"Ok, please explain to me why this museum is filled with explosives if it is very high above the ground?!"

Short version, he´s insane. Long version: you don´t want to know.

I dunno, Möbius might still trumph her, although Funtimes would make for a better show, which reminds me, could we get some basic physical description of Möbius and Slaugterhouse? I always feel awkward when I can only describe people as a (wo)man.

Short version, he´s insane. Long version: you don´t want to know.

Möbius is a pretty, freckled woman in her late twenties, with long black hair and blue eyes. She wears fairly rugged clothes, most noticeably hiking boots and a flannel workshirt.

Slaughterhouse is in his late thirties, with a square and clean-shaven face. His eyes are very large with wide, black pupils, the result of his personal body modifications. They are often compared to the eyes of sharks. He wears a white medical coat.

I always assumed that Calamity, if it is sentient, to be very sadistic and creating Epics for the Evulz but what if it´s actually a case of blue and orange morality and it just wants the people it chose as Epics to never suffer again... yeah, probably not. <_<

I always assumed that Calamity, if it is sentient, to be very sadistic and creating Epics for the Evulz but what if it´s actually a case of blue and orange morality and it just wants the people it chose as Epics to never suffer again... yeah, probably not. <_<

No no no Calamity is evil. Just wait til you hear what Timeport's "sacred mission" is.

Guys, it created Nighthound no further arguments are needed for it´s evil.

Right. Because Calamity looked at Michael Jager and said "Oh, what the heck. Let's make him super-strong and immortal."

At the very least, Calamity is criminally negligent. :P

If Lightwards' is "turn all Oregonites into Warriors" then it's about the same :D

Frightening. :o

(Though Lightwards dreams of turning every living thing on Earth into a Warrior and then taking over the rest of the universe using a fleet of Epic-powered starships, so... I win? :P  :ph34r: )

Right. Because Calamity looked at Michael Jager and said "Oh, what the heck. Let's make him super-strong and immortal."

At the very least, Calamity is criminally negligent. :P

I need to write another pre-Calamity scene or two. ;)

If Lightwards' is "turn all Oregonites into Warriors" then it's about the same :D

This might be the only time I say this but I think Lightwards is more threatening. :P

Frightening. :o

(Though Lightwards dreams of turning every living thing on Earth into a Warrior and then taking over the rest of the universe using a fleet of Epic-powered starships, so... I win? :P:ph34r: )

Nighthound? Do you really think you're the creepiest person on the planet yet? You have a lot of stalking to do. :P

Nighthound? Do you really think you're the creepiest person on the planet yet? You have a lot of stalking to do. :P

Well, once the Empire of Light advances to the interstellar stage, Nighthound can begin creeping out the entire galaxy.

0.o

Somebody call the Guardians of the Galaxy now.

Boy, I´m impressed, not many have your knack for people, say isn´t it bothersome to always have to argue with them? I can help you make them listen you just need to claim them. We shall do something great, Nighthound.

Well, once the Empire of Light advances to the interstellar stage, Nighthound can begin creeping out the entire galaxy.

0.o

Somebody call the Guardians of the Galaxy now.

Boy, I´m impressed, not many have your knack for people, say isn´t it bothersome to always have to argue with them? I can help you make them listen you just need to claim them. We shall do something great, Nighthound.

Nighthound sauntered forward, smiling. "Ah, yes. You're Starprince, aren't you?" 

"Starlord.

He waved his hand dismissively, cupping Gamora's chin. "You, my friend, are quite too lovely for this group. How about you and I slip away for some—" 

"I! AM! GROOT!" 

That was the last thing Nighthound heard—then or ever.

Nighthound sauntered forward, smiling. "Ah, yes. You're Starprince, aren't you?" 

"Starlord.

He waved his hand dismissively, cupping Gamora's chin. "You, my friend, are quite too lovely for this group. How about you and I slip away for some—" 

"I! AM! GROOT!" 

A work of beauty. Although it raises the question could Nighthound and Epics with similar powers affect aliens or whatever Groot is?

"Starlord.

"I! AM! GROOT!" 

A work of beauty. Although it raises the question could Nighthound and Epics with similar powers affect aliens or whatever Groot is?

Agreed on the work of beauty front. :D

And I'm wondering whether Funtimes could actually turn an Infinity Stone into a troll doll...

Agreed on the work of beauty front. :D

And I'm wondering whether Funtimes could actually turn an Infinity Stone into a troll doll...

Thank you, thank you. :D 

You know, I'm not sure. She can transform matter, but not energy, so she'd have to find some way to get the energy out before turning it into a troll doll. So she might be able to turn the outside of an Infinity Stone into a troll doll, but grabbing it would likely have the same effect as would grabbing an Infinity Stone.