Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

He probably would have used people if he was working under Koschei. So probably a mix of people and rats for missions, depending on what was appropriate and birds the rest of the time.

Koschei would have preferred birds, although they would have been hard to come by in winter. People, though, would have been a definite yes. 

Even fairly minor Epics like Mitosis declared themselves to be gods--honestly, it's a wonder there aren't more Epics in Oregon who preach their own divinity.

Backtrack/MV is kind of adorbs... you know, provided Backtrack stops groping her at every opportunity.  <_< He may have to tone down some of his more creeptastic vibes if he's ever going to find true love.  :P

I thnik he revered to Epics, high ones at least, as god compared to vanillas in general and Steelheart also seemed convinced of his own divinity, so yeah no small egos here.

With a bit of work, we might have something on our hands. I suppose Backtrack fell for her pierceing eyes. :P

Now, here's a question: Would the severed hand count as living, or could Funtimes transform it into a kitten-shaped pocket watch, or even a wall clock so he'd look like Flava Flav? :P

I would say that as long as the hand still emanates Epic powers, it should be immune.

I first conceived of Lightwards' mission as a dark inversion of Reed Richards is Useless--Lightwards fundamentally believes that he's using his powers for the betterment of mankind. There's obviously a heck of a lot of self-serving going on in this reasoning, since his vision of utopia involves him as the Emperor of the Galaxy. But he considers himself a benevolent leader at heart.

Now you never have to die ever again. Thank me!

That was her main reason, but there were other reasons, too. Did he get a chance to see and raise every dinosaur skeleton in that museum before she welcomed him to the floating jungle? :ph34r:

Big exhibition rooms without dinosaurs would still be suspicious, so I don´t think Funtimes could transform that many without being caught.

Edited by Edgedancer

Big exhibition rooms without dinosaurs would still be suspicious, so I don´t think Funtimes could transform that many without being caught.

Not if the exhibition rooms were all turned into unrecognizable jungle clearings.

Sam and Revolution are still meeting Ray and Voidgaze, right? I forgot to set that up last time I posted.

Not if the exhibition rooms were all turned into unrecognizable jungle clearings.

Sam and Revolution are still meeting Ray and Voidgaze, right? I forgot to set that up last time I posted.

Not that it matters at this point.

That´s the plan, don´t worry you are involved in enough scenes already, no need to do all at once.

She got rid of most of the walls and other things in the rooms, and she did all that after Lightwards raised a good number of dinosaurs, banking on his excitement over the jungle to keep him from noticing what was missing. :ph34r:

She got rid of most of the walls and other things in the rooms, and she did all that after Lightwards raised a good number of dinosaurs, banking on his excitement over the jungle to keep him from noticing what was missing. :ph34r:

Well, he should be happy nonetheless. There are about a dozen raptors, of which only one is of Wes' aggressive breed. There are quite a few large herbivores in his collection, including Stegosaurus and Triceratops, and he has three different Allosaurus and a T-rex.

Still though, I can't help but wonder what she did with the missing skeletons. Did she turn them into dirt to keep him from getting more zombies, or did she do something more flamboyant with them?

Well, he should be happy nonetheless. There are about a dozen raptors, of which only one is of Wes' aggressive breed. There are quite a few large herbivores in his collection, including Stegosaurus and Triceratops, and he has three different Allosaurus and a T-rex.

Still though, I can't help but wonder what she did with the missing skeletons. Did she turn them into dirt to keep him from getting more zombies, or did she do something more flamboyant with them?

Actually, is Wes the raptor that pushed Purple Phoenix of the museum?

Well there are two Allosaurus one the ground, one alive one dead. Furthermore, there´s also the Carnotaurus, the small one he gave to Sandman and at least enough flying dinosaurs to lift a platform. Really, we have no hard limit on the dinosaurs Lightwards has, which is why in effect it doesn´t matter. (Now, if we did have a hard limit the fact that no one could notice might be a problem but as is it isn´t.)

Actually, is Wes the raptor that pushed Purple Phoenix of the museum?

Well there are two Allosaurus one the ground, one alive one dead. Furthermore, there´s also the Carnotaurus, the small one he gave to Sandman and at least enough flying dinosaurs to lift a platform. Really, we have no hard limit on the dinosaurs Lightwards has, which is why in effect it doesn´t matter. (Now, if we did have a hard limit the fact that no one could notice might be a problem but as is it isn´t.)

Nope, it was Phoenix's Coelophysis that pushed him off.

Even with essentially unlimited dinosaurs it's not enough. CM's mechs will tear them apart. :o

Nope, it was Phoenix's Coelophysis that pushed him off.

Even with essentially unlimited dinosaurs it's not enough. CM's mechs will tear them apart. :o

Okay.

I know I keep repeating myself but the Epics under his command are all just broken, on the upside they don´t have prime Invincibility, with the exception of maybe Murphy, so some of them are bound to die in the first skirmish.

I know I keep repeating myself but the Epics under his command are all just broken, on the upside they don´t have prime Invincibility, with the exception of maybe Murphy, so some of them are bound to die in the first skirmish.

I like CM's Epics. They're the only fighting force in Oregon that can resist the combined efforts of Thoughttown and the Empire, and I like having a Steelheart-tier High Epic assisting in Oregon's devastation.

Heh. Now I wonder what would happen if Thoughttown and the Empire declared war on Newcago...

Okay.

The Empire has several High Epics with a PI, TT is the best established, I think they all balance fairly evenly.

I like CM's Epics. They're the only fighting force in Oregon that can resist the combined efforts of Thoughttown and the Empire, and I like having a Steelheart-tier High Epic assisting in Oregon's devastation.

Heh. Now I wonder what would happen if Thoughttown and the Empire declared war on Newcago...

It would begin with Funtimes calling Steelheart a baby meanieface.

Oh I like them as well and using the word broken might be a bit too strong but I would just say that all of them together reach a point where their opposition should realize that sniping his vulnerable support away, is a lot more effective than just trying to take him out.

You mean CM? I wouldn´t put him on Steelheart-tier, simply because he lacks ofensive powers against other High-Epics.

The empire would probably win, enough arrogant/insane Epics to trigger Steelheart´s weakness.

The Empire has several High Epics with a PI, TT is the best established, I think they all balance fairly evenly.

I would agree if not for Upgrade, with him... I honestly have no clue how powerful CM is exactly.

Once they know who he is Upgrade's not really an issue, he needs to be in physical contact but has no PI, so him in the middle of a fight would be dead very quickly :P It does give CM some strong capabilities if he opens the offensives but after the initial surprise rush is over Upgrade would be dead and Funtimes can put CM back where she found him :P

Once they know who he is Upgrade's not really an issue, he needs to be in physical contact but has no PI, so him in the middle of a fight would be dead very quickly :P It does give CM some strong capabilities if he opens the offensives but after the initial surprise rush is over Upgrade would be dead and Funtimes can put CM back where she found him :P

Unless they turn him into a necklace. :ph34r:

In seriousness, this is more or less the dynamic that makes the most sense to me. CM´s Epics are dangerous but need to take precautions that the Epics with PI don´t simply rush them... which actually sets up CM as a kind of bodyguard for his forces instead of the destroyer he was treated as at first. Funny how that works.

Okay, I think I found a crack ship cracky enough to match Aldo/Wes. 

"Please." Murphy's voice was soft. "Please, CorpseMaker. Just do it." 

"Negate everything that makes you mine?" CorpseMaker ran a hand through Murphy's hair. "Never." 

"For once in my life, I want to do one thing right. Do it now, and I'll never ask again." 

CorpseMaker pushed every objection aside. This was what Murphy, his Murphy, wanted. He negated Murphy's power…and Murphy pulled him into a kiss. 

And then CorpseMaker's pants fell down.

Okay, I think I found a crack ship cracky enough to match Aldo/Wes. 

"Please." Murphy's voice was soft. "Please, CorpseMaker. Just do it." 

"Negate everything that makes you mine?" CorpseMaker ran a hand through Murphy's hair. "Never." 

"For once in my life, I want to do one thing right. Do it now, and I'll never ask again." 

CorpseMaker pushed every objection aside. This was what Murphy, his Murphy, wanted. He negated Murphy's power…and Murphy pulled him into a kiss. 

And then CorpseMaker's pants fell down.

As crack as that was and it was extremly crack, it does not reach the level of an dinosaur with an stage magician. Now, if this was a threesome with one of Toymakers creations, then we would be talking. :P

Looking back, Lightwards also tried to pull the little Epic bit on Nighthound of all people.

Okay.

Well, there is Mundivore who only has prime invincibility, so he, Murphy, and Corpsemaker are the most durable on that side.

A god who wears socks that don't match and thinks Calamity is the Flying Spaghetti Monster? O.o :P

It shows just how much Lightwards is scared of Funtimes.

This has been "Epic Plot Twists of Oregon." Tune in next time to learn the true nature of Murphy. :P

Ba Dum Tss Don´t tell anyome but his secret is that his powers don´t affect pants. :P

Well, there is Mundivore who only has prime invincibility, so he, Murphy, and Corpsemaker are the most durable on that side.

Right, he´s also a good meat-shield. :P

Jack Tithers claims he saw her vaporize a stray cat once

You have no clue how ironic this is/would be. ;)

It shows just how much Lightwards is scared of Funtimes.

Ba Dum Tss Don´t tell anyome but his secret is that his powers don´t affect pants. :P

Right, he´s also a good meat-shield. :P

You have no clue how ironic this is/would be. ;)

If we were in the Potterverse and Lightwards saw his boggart, the class would probably think bad fashion sense was his greatest fear. :P