Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I say yes. I also imagine he'd scare quite a few people in The Dalles, coming into town right after Koschei…and he probably received quite the beatdown from Vondra's men. :o:P

I like him. Just terrifying enough to be quite the effective force. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants Vondra to meet Funtimes.

Thanks again.  ^_^ I figured The Dalles City Guard needed at least one higher-end Epic on their side, or else Quicksilver and his goons would have run the city into the ground long ago. Though Vondra's organization and leadership definitely helps.

As a matter of fact, you are not. How soon can we bring Funtimes to The Dalles? :D

(Though he'd probably insist on having Reader check her out, which would reveal Funtimes' real name, thus causing the forum to explode. :P)

I personally like him.  If it is ok with you Kobold, I think I will write a post that happened before Quicksilver's, having Steven send out help to the outpost Event Horizon and Aura attacked, then have their POV for them escaping and sending up the flare?

Fine by me. :)

Edited by Kobold King

Thanks again.  ^_^ I figured The Dalles City Guard needed at least one higher-end Epic on their side, or else Quicksilver and his goons would have run the city into the ground long ago. Though Vondra's organization and leadership definitely helps.

As a matter of fact, you are not. How soon can we bring Funtimes to The Dalles? :D

(Though he'd probably insist on having Reader check her out, which would reveal Funtimes' real name, thus causing the forum to explode. :P)

I am honored that my Epic will be the one to finally reveal the secret

Next Koschei flashback finished, by the way. I'll post when appropriate, and please give my apologies to Backtrack in advance. :P 

I actually have an idea to bring her to The Dalles…shall we take this to the nearest PM?

I'm excited to see this meetup. :)

So the list of Vondra's Epics so far:

Deathwish (NPC)

Redlight (NPC)

Glamour (NPC)

Arsenal (NPC)

Edgerunner (Mailliw73)

Hydron (Tulir)

Reader (Mail-mi)

Bus driver (Mail-mi)

Did I miss anyone?

Edited by Mailliw73

Next Koschei flashback finished, by the way. I'll post when appropriate, and please give my apologies to Backtrack in advance. :P

I actually have an idea to bring her to The Dalles…shall we take this to the nearest PM?

Spoiler alert: Backtrack throws up again, prompting the guards to assume he has lethal projectile vomit and shoot him on sight. :P

(Once Backtrack is in the Church, I'll describe him having to wait and deciding to peer into the building's past.)

Awaits a message to begin stealth-RPing.  :ph34r:

EDIT:

I'm excited to see this meetup.  :)

Deathwish

Redlight

Glamour
Edgerunner
Hydron

Did I miss anyone?

Reader too. Other than that, I think that's everyone.

Edited by Kobold King

Do you plan on writing Deathwish and the others, Kobold, or are they NPCs?

EDIT:

I imagine this level of devastation will be visible across the whole city.  :o This will definitely accelerate Lightwards' desire to bring down CM.

Well, I don't think you'd be able to see a building obliterated all the way across the city. It'll definitely be a big thing up in the north. There's pretty much a line of destruction leading from the church to the armory.

Edited by Mailliw73

Do you plan on writing Deathwish and the others, Kobold, or are they NPCs?

I have a general idea how each of them behave, and I intend to write POV scenes for them, but overall I'd say they're NPCs in the same vein as the Museum Quartet were.

Glamour doesn't talk a lot, and when he does talk he mainly insults everyone around him. He always listens to his music though because his weakness is silence. (Though this fact is not publicly known.)

Redlight's a bit more warm, as she doesn't use her powers very often. She gets a little snotty when she uses them, however.

Deathwish is pretty much as bad as Epics get. He finds pain and other people's deaths amusing, and goes out of his way to make others uncomfortable. He's the only one who can get away with using his powers near-constantly, as the fuss it would cause to call him on it--not to mention the carnage--is simply not deemed worthwhile. He tends to act as if he had already been crowned Emperor, ordering vanillas about with an arrogant air.

Spoiler alert: Backtrack throws up again, prompting the guards to assume he has lethal projectile vomit and shoot him on sight. :P

(Once Backtrack is in the Church, I'll describe him having to wait and deciding to peer into the building's past.)

Awaits a message to begin stealth-RPing.  :ph34r:

From What Happened in The Dalles, page 3: 

Backtrack hugged his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth. "No more powers. No more looking at buildings. No more looking at—" 

"Hey, Backtrack! Did you know there used to be a swimming pool here? Pretty girls would come and hang out all the time." 

Backtrack began to cry. 

Message sent. Stealth RPing begun.  :ph34r:

I have a feeling not many people will be happy with Corpsemaker.

Wow. Nice post. Now, would anybody mind If CorpseMaker moves his plans of Portland Domination ahead of Schedule to say, 3 Days! (In game obviously). He has all he needs to lay siege to thoughtown as well as bring MONA to the ground. So all he needs is a few days to warn the city that he'll be ruleing it soon.

Wow. Nice post. Now, would anybody mind If CorpseMaker moves his plans of Portland Domination ahead of Schedule to say, 3 Days! (In game obviously). He has all he needs to lay siege to thoughtown as well as bring MONA to the ground. So all he needs is a few days to warn the city that he'll be ruleing it soon.

I think an aerial battle where flying robots are sent after the Museum would be awesome. :D

I say move forward with it! We could allow ourselves a week or so of all-out war throughout the city before we start bringing it to a close.

I'm all for it. :D 

I have a general idea how each of them behave, and I intend to write POV scenes for them, but overall I'd say they're NPCs in the same vein as the Museum Quartet were.

Glamour doesn't talk a lot, and when he does talk he mainly insults everyone around him. He always listens to his music though because his weakness is silence. (Though this fact is not publicly known.)

Redlight's a bit more warm, as she doesn't use her powers very often. She gets a little snotty when she uses them, however.

Deathwish is pretty much as bad as Epics get. He finds pain and other people's deaths amusing, and goes out of his way to make others uncomfortable. He's the only one who can get away with using his powers near-constantly, as the fuss it would cause to call him on it--not to mention the carnage--is simply not deemed worthwhile. He tends to act as if he had already been crowned Emperor, ordering vanillas about with an arrogant air.

Okay, so it's okay if I write some scenes where Edgerunner interacts with them?

Thanks! Sounds good to me. 

I am worried about Streetwise though. He can learn all the plans of Thoughttown. There won't be any way to have them have surprise attacks and as much as I wouldn't mind a couple dying in the war, I would like the group as a whole to survive the battle somehow. 

Okay, so it's okay if I write some scenes where Edgerunner interacts with them?

Thanks! Sounds good to me. 

I am worried about Streetwise though. He can learn all the plans of Thoughttown. There won't be any way to have them have surprise attacks and as much as I wouldn't mind a couple dying in the war, I would like the group as a whole to survive the battle somehow. 

Yep, it's fine for Edgerunner to meet them.

Maybe Altermind could sweet talk Funtimes into giving them a floating building of their own? Or they could start holding major conferences in the Museum once they understand the Streetwise threat.

I'm excited to see this meetup. :)

Deathwish (NPC)

Redlight (NPC)

Glamour (NPC)

Edgerunner (Mailliw73)

Hydron (Tulir)

Reader (Mail-mi)

Did I miss anyone?

Don't forget BusDriver!

We have precedents for messing with other Epics powers (as not cannon as it probably is) so that wouldn´t be the problem. What might be a problem is that he might be to strong to count as a minor Epic, depending on the details of his powers.

(Then again, I also consider the fact that Refill, who´s also counted as a minor Epic, can consider human blood vessels as a drink, that refilling can also "over-fill" blood vesells until they burst or that he can apparently now do that one specific thing without touching the actual "drink" aka. the blood vessels, so I sometimes can get nitpicky, in which case just ignore me.)

Refill needs to touch the container a drink is in to refill it, that's not specific to blood. Although if people think it's too OP I can have him need to touch an open wound to do it.

Probably more interesting for character study than actual play. Although it would be very interesting to see Funtimes without her powers.

That´s what they are there for isn´t it? And we need something to do for Nighthound, while the others are at the conference. :P

To be honest I lost count of all the Epics in the MEE but luckily there´s a list... which isn´t complete because I can at the very least remember flowerface. Anyway, what kind of heavy hitters do we have here that you remark on it...

Zip, no clue if this guy is strong, because I still haven´t gotten an explanation of his powers that is both logical and consistent

Refill, already talked about him. Could we maybe get a definition of what he has to touch for his powers to take effect?

Next three are minor.

Stitch, I remember this guy, we counted him as minor? Certainly not a high Epic but still troublesome

What does this even mean?

I'm working on updating the list I swears! :P

Zips powers are really weird and I still struggle to think of a way to explain them, but I'm working on it, he can shrink a region of space, but he kind of stretches what's around it so that it still has the same edges, so doors still have wall on all sides even when shrunk, it's weird but that's the best way I can explain it.

Collaborate gains the strength of whoever considers themselves on his team, he needs his teammates to be relatively close, within around 1km to gain their strength. (So with one team mate he's as strong as two Vanillas, with two team mates he's aas strong as three and so on, he definitely wants to join the MEE)

Collaborate gains the strength of whoever considers themselves on his team, he needs his teammates to be relatively close, within around 1km to gain their strength. (So with one team mate he's as strong as two Vanillas, with two team mates he's aas strong as three and so on, he definitely wants to join the MEE)

If he joined the Empire, would he have the combined strength of all Lightwards' Warriors?

If he joined the Empire, would he have the combined strength of all Lightwards' Warriors?

Probably not the dinosaurs, otherwise he would've raided every city for elephants by now :P But all of his human warriors, yeah, Toymaker would actually be a better help for him.

Probably not the dinosaurs, otherwise he would've raided every city for elephants by now :P But all of his human warriors, yeah, Toymaker would actually be a better help for him.

I imagine the MEE will be forced into the open once the CM war begins in earnest--maybe Collaborate could defect to CorpseMaker then?

Also, is a Stitch-Lightwards fight still on the table?

From What Happened in The Dalles, page 3: 

Backtrack hugged his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth. "No more powers. No more looking at buildings. No more looking at—" 

"Hey, Backtrack! Did you know there used to be a swimming pool here? Pretty girls would come and hang out all the time." 

Backtrack began to cry. 

Message sent. Stealth RPing begun.  :ph34r:

I'm still trying to decide whether Backtrack should start flirting with every female Epic in The Dalles, or if he should become bizarrely fixated on the twins now. :P

Mrs. Voidus wants to have Stitch leave for the Dalles soon so that she can write him, I've been trying to think of a reason for him to leave so a Lightwards fight culminating in his defeat but not death would be ideal.

Collaborate is unlikely to defect, he needs to appear trustworthy enough to be an ally or else his powers won't work properly, but if someone wants to take control of him and think of a plausible reason for him to join CM they're welcome.

I've fallen behind on shipping. So today I was thinking about that, and I started wondering about crack pairings. Namely, what is the crackiest crack pairing this game has to offer? 

I'm not ready to declare a winner just yet, so here's the first runner-up. 

The raptor studied the mammal before him. He tilted his head to the left, then to the right, then to the left again. Never before had he seen a mammal with such a strange headcrest. Never before had he seen a mammal with such a strange set of wings. Never before had he seen a mammal this strange. 

The mammal made a sound the raptor had come to associate with amusement. "Careful now, old chap. Tilt your head much further and you'll be on the floor in a second." 

The raptor tilted his head again. Those wings…no, they weren't wings. Couldn't be wings. They—or should he say it—was a single piece of flimsy covering. No mammal could fly with that. 

"Trying to figure me out, are you?" The mammal smiled. He had a caterpillar of some sort stuck to his upper lip. A dead one, for it did not move. He smelled like….

What on earth did he smell like? 

The mammal laughed again. "No need to be confused, my good fellow. I am Aldo the Enigmatic. Perhaps you would like to join me for a spot of tea?" 

The raptor tilted his head again. Tea was a drink those mammals seemed to enjoy. He nodded. Joining the mammal for tea would give him time to decide what to make of this mammal. Time to decide whether or not to devour him now, or later.

I've fallen behind on shipping. So today I was thinking about that, and I started wondering about crack pairings. Namely, what is the crackiest crack pairing this game has to offer? 

I'm not ready to declare a winner just yet, so here's the first runner-up. 

The raptor studied the mammal before him. He tilted his head to the left, then to the right, then to the left again. Never before had he seen a mammal with such a strange headcrest. Never before had he seen a mammal with such a strange set of wings. Never before had he seen a mammal this strange. 

The mammal made a sound the raptor had come to associate with amusement. "Careful now, old chap. Tilt your head much further and you'll be on the floor in a second." 

The raptor tilted his head again. Those wings…no, they weren't wings. Couldn't be wings. They—or should he say it—was a single piece of flimsy covering. No mammal could fly with that. 

"Trying to figure me out, are you?" The mammal smiled. He had a caterpillar of some sort stuck to his upper lip. A dead one, for it did not move. He smelled like….

What on earth did he smell like? 

The mammal laughed again. "No need to be confused, my good fellow. I am Aldo the Enigmatic. Perhaps you would like to join me for a spot of tea?" 

The raptor tilted his head again. Tea was a drink those mammals seemed to enjoy. He nodded. Joining the mammal for tea would give him time to decide what to make of this mammal. Time to decide whether or not to devour him now, or later.

First reaction:

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Second reaction:

tumblr_inline_n2kf2u6sOZ1spxeav.gif