Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Come Nightfall the MEE is going to be attacking the three factions, so here's who'll be attacking where although this is just my rough plan, if anyone wants a change in it I'm open to suggestions.

Collaborate and his team will be taking CM, as they would seem the most obvious threat, he'll have a team consisting of:

Glint: Illusionist, can create small but detailed illusions. Illusions become semi transparent if a strong light source is directed at them.

Spitfire: Can spit poisons over long distances, skin contact poisons can be used but aren't lethal, her only lethal poisons need to be injected directly into a person, she files her teeth to points so that she can bite people to insert these lethal poisons.

Sidestep: Can step into an alternate dimension parallel to ours, although this dimension contains no air so he can only remain as long as he can hold his breath, cannot perceive the world while in his dimension.

Uriel: Can create a sword of flame, immune to burns from his sword but not other flames, sword is hot enough to melt through most metals.

And a squad of around 10 vanillas they recruited equipped with what weapons they could find.

Stitch will be leading the attack against the Empire, he'll try to hold off the Epics while his team tries to crash the museum. He's with:

Whittle: Can shape whatever he's touching, is limited to what he can cup in his hands.Yorrick: Can manipulate skulls, when he does so they produce a flaming aura around themselves.[/size]Scrapyard: Can transform parts of his body into various types of machinery. (Drills, saws, etc.)

Cute Capricious Companion of Calamity (C4): Can secrete a gel which she can detonate with a whistle as long as she's within earshot of it.[/size]

Refill will be attacking TT along with:

Dodgeball and Growthspurt (If that's ok with Fatebreaker)

Flowerface

Synesthesia

Cool! Will this be in the evening or night? One would be incredibly serendipitous for the MEE and the other would give a great fight.

Doesn´t he have Arsenal though? That would reduce the costs to zero.

Good then that I was only joking. ;)

If I recall correctly, he can only reproduce tech that he has seen. I doubt he's seen a gun that shoots stone bullets. ;)

I believe it. Lightwards' devotion to his sick "cause" is well beyond "fanatical" status. Actually, if he could dial it back to "fanatical," he might approach something akin to someone who was once a decent human being. :o

Now, here's a question: Would the severed hand count as living, or could Funtimes transform it into a kitten-shaped pocket watch, or even a wall clock so he'd look like Flava Flav? :P

Yeah….that'd be great. :P

Also, question to everyone: Who is using an Epic who used to work for Koschei? If you'd rather PM it to me, that's fine, but I'd like to know which Epics Koschei had in his employ so I can include them in his flashbacks.

Edgerunner would've hid and not let Koschei know about her powers. Maybe Frequency. Yes, how about he worked with Koschei and then left the city when Koschei died and is now coming back to fight again?

Once they know who he is Upgrade's not really an issue, he needs to be in physical contact but has no PI, so him in the middle of a fight would be dead very quickly :P It does give CM some strong capabilities if he opens the offensives but after the initial surprise rush is over Upgrade would be dead and Funtimes can put CM back where she found him :P

when the spy reports to Altermind about Upgrade, he'll realize that he'll need to be recruited, but if that's too hard, his death will be ordered.

(There's no good Manical Grin Smilies.)

You'll see just how powerful he can be with Upgrade at his side.

Also, what needs to happen in thoughtown right now?

you covered it. I'll get a post up tomorrow. I've been busy and I was only able to write a Max post.

So I posted in What happened in Oregon, then went to my account to check my Content. Before I did, I noticed my Rep had gone up. So I looked at my Rep tab, and found out that somebody had upvoted the Post I had posted LESS THAN 30 SECONDS AGO.

How did that happen?

And Congrats to Mailliw for getting into the top 20!

That's happened to me before too. ;)

Thanks! I'm especially proud since I haven't been able to post anything in the past two days.

I think it's hilarious that we are our own fandom. :P

Max and a rebellion speech post going up now.

Edit: whoever goes next in the armory can have Electro show up there.

Edited by Mailliw73

Okay, because if it was in the evening, a lot of the TT and Empire people would be way over at the Sadry's having a meeting and an attack at that time would be awful. For Altermind and The Empire, Of course. It would be wonderful for the MEE.

Edit: I wanted to ask. Joe, can we get a basic bio for the Reckoners? And, of course, there's a bible-named person in every Reckoner cell. :P Abraham in Newcago and Moses in Portland. ;)

Edit 2: Twi, this is what Frequency wears: Tall, he wears a suit with a short black cape. He carries a cane that is for appearance as well as fighting. He wears white gloves on his hands that have small metal pieces on the palms to increase the volume and power of his claps. Frequency slicks back his brown hair that is beginning to show signs of grey.

He would wear a silver tie and sometimes a black one.

Edited by Mailliw73

Well there'd be someone keeping an eye on the main players, so maybe they could organize an earlier strike against TT once AM has left.

In that case it would make sense for Altermind to order Voidgaze back to keep guard before he goes to the meeting.

They're hold up in a school, it's in a non-specific area of Portland at the moment as I'm not entirely sure where the three factions' borders are roughly.

Mailliw had a map on the first Question thread. Uh, somewhere.

Yes! We need to make more of these ships canon. I already have songs for Alice/Remington and Backtrack/MV. :P

55047076.jpg

(What songs, if I may ask?)

MV and Backtrack could actually work, if he toned down the lechery a bit. :P

(She may or may not secretly think his glasses are awesome  :ph34r: )

It won't stay secret for long with Reader in the room. :P

(Poor Backtrack. Calamity plays a cruel joke on every Epic--it makes some think they're gods, some think they're emperors, and some believe that all women are attracted to him. :P)

Except Lighthound, and maybe Aldo/Wes. CorpseMaker/Murphy could totally happen, though. :P

"The Waiting" by Tom Petty for Backtrack/MV

"Good to Be Alive" by Skillet for Alice/Remington

And once all ships have been canonized, Chicago Joe can wreck all of them. :P

I'll check those out.

Speaking of shipping I fully expect a Stitchwards ship after the MEE attack the museum, two men sharing in their love of making dead things attack people. :P

What is this I don't even.

Speaking of shipping I fully expect a Stitchwards ship after the MEE attack the museum, two men sharing in their love of making dead things attack people. :P

You think THAT'S crack?

Mister Hamsterface, for that was his name now, skittered along the forest floor. He loved this forest, with it's tall grass and sweet smells, plentiful food and shelter if you knew where to look.

A loud rustling sent him running for cover. There were footsteps, loud ones of the sort he hadn't heard since the night Doctor Funtimes set him free in his new home.

Suddenly, he was lifted into the air by a strong, soft hand. Mister Hamsterface turned in panic, tried to run for cover--and found himself staring into the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.

Most beautiful....and saddest. The owner of those eyes must have gone quite a long time without another soul to understand her. Mister Hamsterface knew then that he could never bite her. Such a sad creature must never be bitten.

Lucentia studied the hamster for a long moment. "Odd," she said, "I have the distinct feeling you understand me."

You think THAT'S crack?

Mister Hamsterface, for that was his name now, skittered along the forest floor. He loved this forest, with it's tall grass and sweet smells, plentiful food and shelter if you knew where to look.

A loud rustling sent him running for cover. There were footsteps, loud ones of the sort he hadn't heard since the night Doctor Funtimes set him free in his new home.

Suddenly, he was lifted into the air by a strong, soft hand. Mister Hamsterface turned in panic, tried to run for cover--and found himself staring into the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.

Most beautiful....and saddest. The owner of those eyes must have gone quite a long time without another soul to understand her. Mister Hamsterface knew then that he could never bite her. Such a sad creature must never be bitten.

Lucentia studied the hamster for a long moment. "Odd," she said, "I have the distinct feeling you understand me."

"I'm glad you came to dinner," Lightwards said happily. "I confess, I've felt a touch lonely since Möbius met Koschei..."

He trailed off before taking another bite of baked potato, directing a faint smile at his dinner guest.

Lucentia was ignoring him wholeheartedly, instead engaged in feeding small bites of her salad to the furry creature on the tablecloth.

"The professor here is sad because nobody loves him," she said in a cooing voice. "But somebody loves you, doesn't she? Yes she does! Yes she does!"

Once 'Mister Hamsterface' was allowed to take bites of lettuce out of Lucentia's mouth, Lightwards took a large gulp of wine and began slowly banging his head against the table.

"I'm glad you came to dinner," Lightwards said happily. "I confess, I've felt a touch lonely since Möbius met Koschei..."

He trailed off before taking another bite of baked potato, directing a faint smile at his dinner guest.

Lucentia was ignoring him wholeheartedly, instead engaged in feeding small bites of her salad to the furry creature on the tablecloth.

"The professor here is sad because nobody loves him," she said in a cooing voice. "But somebody loves you, doesn't she? Yes she does! Yes she does!"

Once 'Mister Hamsterface' was allowed to take bites of lettuce out of Lucentia's mouth, Lightwards took a large gulp of wine and began slowly banging his head against the table.

Doctor Funtimes suddenly appeared beside him, resting her chin in her hands and gazing at Lucentia and the hamster with a dreamy smile.

"Look at them," she said. "They look so happy."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just came to see how Mister Hamsterface is doing. He was so happy when I turned him into a hamster. Much better than being a gun."

"You," Lightwards sputtered. "You're the reason they're together?"

She giggled. "Guess so."

Lightwards lifted the bottle for another sip. "I should have known. You have a knack for ruining my life."

Doctor Funtimes suddenly appeared beside him, resting her chin in her hands and gazing at Lucentia and the hamster with a dreamy smile.

"Look at them," she said. "They look so happy."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just came to see how Mister Hamsterface is doing. He was so happy when I turned him into a hamster. Much better than being a gun."

"You," Lightwards sputtered. "You're the reason they're together?"

She giggled. "Guess so."

Lightwards lifted the bottle for another sip. "I should have known. You have a knack for ruining my life."

Funtimes teleported away, leaving Lightwards alone with his reflections and a bottle of wine.

Look at me, he thought glumly. I'm as pathetic as Backtrack.

As if summoned by the thought, Backtrack appeared on the jungle path, heading towards the exit with a fine suit and a cheesy grin on his face.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Lightwards asked irritably.

"Date," the Epic replied. "I'm taking MV to a romantic steakhouse in Thoughttown."

"You're wearing those glasses on a date?"

Backtrack paused in the path, smiling as he tilted his pink sunglasses. "Actually, she said she's only going out with me because of the glasses. So I'm not going anywhere without 'em."

He rushed by the abandoned table, snatching Lucentia's unfinished glass of wine. "Later, loser. Tough luck with the whole hamster thing."

Edited by Kobold King

Funtimes teleported away, leaving Lightwards alone with his reflections and a bottle of wine.

Look at me, he thought glumly. I'm as pathetic as Backtrack.

As if summoned by the thought, Backtrack appeared on the jungle path, heading towards the exit with a fine suit and a cheesy grin on his face.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Lightwards asked irritably.

"Date," the Epic replied. "I'm taking MV to a romantic steakhouse in Thoughttown."

"You're wearing those glasses on a date?"

Backtrack paused in the path, smiling as he tilted his pink sunglasses. "Actually, she said she's only going out with me because of the glasses. So I'm not going anywhere without 'em."

He rushed by the abandoned table, snatching Lucentia's unfinished glass of wine. "Later, loser. Tough luck with the whole hamster thing.

Hmmm... increased odds of creeping Backtrack out, making Lightwards look even worse, the only way this could appeal more to MV right now is if somehow...

and then Nighthound died

Hmmm... increased odds of creeping Backtrack out, making Lightwards look even worse, the only way this could appeal more to MV right now is if somehow...

and then Nighthound died

Can you name a single human activity not made better by "and then Nighthound died"? :P

On an only slightly related note, it would be kind of neat if Backtrack and the twins stood up to Nighthound eventually. They'd probably get the tar beaten out of them, Backtrack in particular, but it would be a cool callback to show off their character development.

Can you name a single human activity not made better by "and then Nighthound died"? :P

On an only slightly related note, it would be kind of neat if Backtrack and the twins stood up to Nighthound eventually. They'd probably get the tar beaten out of them, Backtrack in particular, but it would be a cool callback to show off their character development.

Lying. If "And then Nighthound died" was a lie, it would not be an improvement.

Edit: I wanted to ask. Joe, can we get a basic bio for the Reckoners? And, of course, there's a bible-named person in every Reckoner cell. :P Abraham in Newcago and Moses in Portland. ;)

Frank Moses is the Most Badchull Man in my favorite Movie, RED. So Moses isn't actually a Bible reference.

And the Reckoners as a whole aren't really fighters. Most cells move around a lot. This Cell is more of a Hub, gathering Information and researching Epic Powers. Rachel and Luke work on making stuff. Sierra is their link to the rest of the Reckoners, as well as a Con-woman. Dr. Pace is a Medical Doctor. Charles is their leader, and not an Epic. They only had three fighters, Frank, Moses and Seth. 

And why does this site want to correct Badchull to Hullabaloo?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Upgrade accidentally got killed during the MEE attack? They would just assume he was some random henchman and shoot the most wanted epic in the city. 

Came up with another Epic for MEE

Duct-tape: He a tape-mancer, capable of creating and controlling duct tape. Partner in crime to the Mad Ballooner.