Cytoverse Hunger Games

SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

SORRY i can't really be active i'm in a car for a 7 hour drive and i'm not allowed to have my phone rn but whatever

Junior smiles bitterly.

All I need is my mind, my strength, and half a chance.

The Hunger Games gave him more than anything else could've.

He didn't struggle when they took hold of him. Why would he? He watched Len's death first hand. He knew what would happen to him. What happened to his mother. He knew.

Of course. Two ships. They gave me a risk. They gave me a chance.

Junior bent over slowly, pressing his hand against the ice. It froze against his touch. Frost creeped onto the tips of his ivory mechanic fingers.

I need to leave. I need to survive. I need to kill. I need to try.

The ice here was no different from the winters in Dictrict 4. The frozen lakes over the fish. It was thick enough where he stood. Junior held his ear near the ice sheets. He heard the rush of the water. The ice grew thinner to the left. But it was thick enough to hold the two ships. Junior nodded and stood back up slowly. He calculated his safest route to the ship. From him to the nearest poco was still a long way. There was an element of risk. Element of unknown. The ice could break midway.

Thats why I'm here.

He began to run. He was safe until about a mile in. So he raced. It was almost as exhilarating as flying through the air.

Whiplash stopped in her tracks. A cracking sound came from ahead of her and she could see that the ice was unsteady.

She skirted in a wide loop, still moving slowly and carefully, around Jock and Nova. she stopped at the far side and turned around Should I help them? She looked on in surprise as Junior rushed past her and toward the ships at the far side. She shrugged Not the way I would have done it...

Whiplash couldn't decide if she should help Jock and Nova or not.  

Edited by Just-A-Stick

13 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig remembers her book reading (because she didn't learn anything like that in school) and leans back onto the quicksand, trying to spread her weight evenly. She slowly brought her legs above the surface of the quicksand, and used very small movements to push her body slowly back to "shore."

She begins to scoot herself over the quicksand successfully.

12 minutes ago, Argenti said:

She turns around, realizing since she was in the dead center, the rest of the cornucopia must have come with her; she finds....

The cornucopia is magically gone, it’s just thick fog now. A whisper echoes: “Tick tock…”

11 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

She does what she has been taught when dealing with quicksand—she leans back and slowly unsticks both of her feet from the ground. 

She unsticks her feet, now able to scoot.

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lollies looks around, then moves. slowly. carefully, checking for traps or murderous things.

They venture into the rainforest and push past vines. From above them 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash walks slowly out on the ice, placing each step carefully and listening before putting her full weight on it.

She tries her best to catch up with the others. I need a partner! 

As her confidence grows, she moves a little quicker, but is still behind Jock.

The ice cracks more, getting louder.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The cornucopia is magically gone, it’s just thick fog now. A whisper echoes: “Tick tock…”

lollies keeps moving, checking each vine for traps.

55 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver continues his hike towards the ship. 

The sand became increasingly hot, it almost looked like… it was somehow catching on fire…

46 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova sped up.

"That's really not good!" She looked at Jock.

35 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior smiles bitterly.

All I need is my mind, my strength, and half a chance.

The Hunger Games gave him more than anything else could've.

He didn't struggle when they took hold of him. Why would he? He watched Len's death first hand. He knew what would happen to him. What happened to his mother. He knew.

Of course. Two ships. They gave me a risk. They gave me a chance.

Junior bent over slowly, pressing his hand against the ice. It froze against his touch. Frost creeped onto the tips of his ivory mechanic fingers.

I need to leave. I need to survive. I need to kill. I need to try.

The ice here was no different from the winters in Dictrict 4. The frozen lakes over the fish. It was thick enough where he stood. Junior held his ear near the ice sheets. He heard the rush of the water. The ice grew thinner to the left. But it was thick enough to hold the two ships. Junior nodded and stood back up slowly. He calculated his safest route to the ship. From him to the nearest poco was still a long way. There was an element of risk. Element of unknown. The ice could break midway.

Thats why I'm here.

He began to run. He was safe until about a mile in. So he raced. It was almost as exhilarating as flying through the air.

He ignores Nova and sees Junior making his way along. He grits his teeth and dives on the ice, sliding like a penguin over to Junior and knocking him off his feet. The ice below them cracks loudly, starting to shed.

33 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash stopped in her tracks. A cracking sound came from ahead of her and she could see that the ice was unsteady.

She skirted in a wide loop, still moving slowly and carefully, around Jock and Nova. she stopped at the far side and turned around Should I help them? She looked on in surprise as Junior rushed past her and toward the ships at the far side. She shrugged Not the way I would have done it...

Whiplash couldn't decide if she should help Jock and Nova or not.  

Jock goes flying past her, the ice cracking beneath the four of them. They all are about a hundred meters from the ships, about the same distance for each. 

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lollies keeps moving, checking each vine for traps.

Suddenly a loud screech comes from above them and a feral monkey like thing drops down on them. It starts screaming like a siren, more rustling starts in the tropical forest around them. @The Wandering Wizard (I’m giving you control of the rainforest >:) )

The sand became increasingly hot, it almost looked like… it was somehow catching on fire…

He ignores Nova and sees Junior making his way along. He grits his teeth and dives on the ice, sliding like a penguin over to Junior and knocking him off his feet. The ice below them cracks loudly, starting to shed.

Jock goes flying past her, the ice cracking beneath the four of them. They all are about a hundred meters from the ships, about the same distance for each. 

Suddenly a loud screech comes from above them and a feral monkey like thing drops down on them. It starts screaming like a siren, more rustling starts in the tropical forest around them. @The Wandering Wizard (I’m giving you control of the rainforest >:) )

"shi-" and she looks around as best she can, taking in her surroundings,

18 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

PLOT HOLES!!

She groans "Cursed anti reality!" She walks within eyeshot of the edge of the shard. 

Is it like a triangle?

Edited by Argenti

5 minutes ago, Argenti said:

She groans "Cursed anti reality!" She walks within eyeshot of the edge of the shard. 

Mate I’m trying so hard right now- I have to know where everyone is and what’s happening and deal with 15 people-

and it’s like a pie slice :) like it’s narrow at the start and gets wider at the end. It is a isosceles triangle. 

18 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria scoots as fast as a scooting scooter can.

@SmilingPanda19

Is the sand also catching fire by me? If so…

Aria mutters a curse under her breath, though her eyes flash with respect for the game makers. She pulls her shirt over her mouth as to limit intake of smoke and drops lower as she starts to scramble to the ship.

XD thank you. Do you want us to put our locations at the top?

In the start of the temperate forest shard

Diana breaks of a branch off a tree

They better not burst into fire

49 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

200 meters away from one of the ships in the desert fragment

Twig scoots towards the ship quickly, but carefully.

Edited by The Honorable One
better word choice

15 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Seven looks around wildly. What- Where?

There had been an announcement, something about collaborating with the rebellion - and he'd ended up here. 

"Excuse me," he said to the only other person near him, trying to keep the panic out of his voice. "Do you know what's going on?"

@Argenti

Diana is codename Crescent, yes? Making our characters co-locational for the moment?

22 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Oh my gosh please!

Just for that, you have obtained a branch IMG_4922.jpeg.13197b9f98b09c52350f40eb5a658e98.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

What Lord Spirit Said

26 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria mutters a curse under her breath, though her eyes flash with respect for the game makers. She pulls her shirt over her mouth as to limit intake of smoke and drops lower as she starts to scramble to the ship.

Here I’ll break it down:

The Tropical Forest has monkeys

The Sand Dunes doesn’t have anything happening yet 

The Ice Tundra’s ice is cracking

The extreme desert is now on fire and also has quicksand :) 

11 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Sure 

8 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

200 meters away from one of the ships in the desert fragment

Twig scoots towards the ship slowly, but quickly.

The ground is now starting to catch on fire you need to move quickly, it is starting to burn your feet, but avoid the quicksand or you’ll be sucked into burning sand.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The button sinks down and a large rumble begins. The fragment begins to split, all five biomes splitting separately, taking a few people with each. 
Here is how everyone is separated:

@Canada Lover - Nova Scotia

@xinoehp512 - Seven

@SymphonianBookworm - Aria

@Lotus Blossom - Junior

@Lord Spirit - Silver

@Ati16 - Hurricane

@Just-A-Stick - Whiplash

@Aeoryi - Gecko

@Argenti - Crescent

@DefiantAllomancer- Teddy

@Ravenclawjedi42 - Stitch

@Justice_Magician - What (Sharp’i)

@The Honorable One - Twig

@TheRavenHasLanded - Lollies 

@[Redacted] - [Redacted]

(Tropical Rain Forest) Split Oculus Fragment 1: Teddy, Gecko, Lollies

(Sand Dunes) Split Oculus Fragment 2: Stitch, What, Hurricane

(Ice Tundra) Split Oculus Fragment 3: Jock, Junior, Nova, Whiplash

(Extreme Desert) Split Oculus Fragment 4: Aria, Twig, Silver

(Thick Temperate Forest) Split Oculus Fragment 5: [Redacted], Crescent, Seven

There sits two ships at the end of each fragment. They do not appear to be double seated. It is not possible to get to the other fragments at this time, and you’ll have to survive the conditions of your fragment as is. Good luck!

Jason glanced at the people who were on the same fragment as he. “Okay let’s settle this. Are we going to fight to the death over those ships or team up?”

@Ravenclawjedi42@Justice_Magician

45 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Junior struggled his way up and cursed under his breath.

"Crack your own ice, you monster," he muttered, "I'm not going down with you."

Junior lifted his foot and came down hard, stomping on both Jock's hand and the ice with incredible force. The already splitting ice all of a sudden started cracking more, at a rapid pace. Jock's hand was in terrible shape... bleeding and bruised at the least. As soon as Junior stomped on the ice, he jumped away as far as possible, landing on ice that was quickly splitting from the effect of the initial crack. He ran, half skipping half sprinting, trying to race the natural cracks as he raced towards the ship, ice cracking beneath him as he prayed not to slip and fall.

12 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova began to run towards the ships. She had to get to one.

Suddenly a crack opened in the tundra beneath her and it started to give way.

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven looks around wildly. What- Where?

There had been an announcement, something about collaborating with the rebellion - and he'd ended up here. 

"Excuse me," he said to the only other person near him, trying to keep the panic out of his voice. "Do you know what's going on?"

@Argenti

You two are in the same place.

The forest is filled with fog and it’s getting taller. It’s hard to tell what direction is what for both of You.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

THANK YOU MADAM PRESIDENT MOST WONDERFUL PANDA 😁 ❤️

The call reverberates through the forest, echoed by each monkey. Feral calls sound through the forest, the roar of tigers and growling of bears intermingled in the forest.  The ugly rasp of hissing and buzzing followed. And something else...something unidentifiable that sent cold and quiet rushing through the forest, making it silent again.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Aeoryi @DefiantAllomancer

I will be your GM for the forest section! Please mention me with anything pertaining primarily to the forest. But you can ask other GMs about fighting things.

It's time to have some fun, shall we? >:)

Edited by The Wandering Wizard