Mid-Range Game 66: Knights of Wind and Truth

Fifth Scholar

Quoting these posts feels like poking a bomb. I'll just respond with no context. 

Mat: my stance went we should think about 2nd place > EOD vote movements matter more > C1 exe never hits an elim so if I manip it into failing, everyone wins > but closure is good > but magic is good for ME > people will think I'm being sneaky and saving myself > if I tell them it's okay #impliedconsent > which VC is accurate??? 

Kas: I'd worry about NKing you because you always attract protection in these games. So I'd probably have killed Mat. Or honestly, Aeoryi burned their new player protection by being very vocal. I had a PM with Araris, so I'd probably avoid burning that resource unnecessarily. 

Ash Devo

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Theoretically: Aeoryi or Archer (assuming they're V.) If being screwy since my penchant for noise/control kills is known, probably quietly apologise and murder Raven (also if V.) Maybe just shrug and go for Experience to deny the PH. Araris hard no for obvious reasons, you might remember from our E game that Fifth and I sort violated that a bit because practically everyone that game was new or returning so we cried inside and just murdered a returning player early IIRC.

Which order would you go in terms of likelihood? And are you feeling E!Mat on the basis of the rest of his behaviour?

I do think the stability of her vote does also suggest low investment or a clarity that I think basically both of us were lacking in the grand hopping spree, which doesn't seem quite right to me either.

You would find it distasteful to kill Araris for personal reasons, yeah. Archer post-claim and Aeroyi are fair control kills. Killing Raven over Araris as a low info kill is mostly applicable to you, since Raven's less trusted and didn't get their 3 RP posts in.

Like E!Mat getting suspected for the wrong reasons and being visibly upset about it is his big thing as an elim. It's just unfair to suspect him because he's upset about being suspected. The main actually suspicious thing about Mat is that a bunch of people voted for Aman when Mat was in the lead for votes. I also disagree that v-v ties in this game are better than normal, but Archer shared that opinion. In terms of likelihood eesh I'd put Archer/Mat team over Raven/Wit team but individually? Mat's involved with all these people but being evil just means that at least one of the other three also is and being village decreases e!Archer chances. Mat>Archer just because e!Archer could've killed Mat. Wit could be with anyone. Does E!Wit throw a vote on Aman just for fun if none of his teammates are in danger? Can't really evaluate this. Definitely can see Raven being evil but again this is dependent on at least one of the others being elim so percentages are fragmented, adds up to more likely than Archer/Mat.

Again, when I voted, Aman or Wit were the only viable options, and I picked the latter because I disliked the surge of votes on Aman. After that, votes consolidated further to the point where voting elsewhere was unproductive.

Two Knights Radiant dead, Orotha mused, surveying the first day's casualties. Two enemy soldiers who could have killed dozens if not hundreds of Singers if permitted to rise to higher Oaths, removed from existence before they could set foot on the battlefield. In the end, Aman hadn't even wanted to fight. Almost a pity that he decided to give up and let himself up to the cruelty of his superiors before he could be convinced to defect. Perhaps among the Singers, he would have found a cause worth fighting for.

Aradon was a different case. Orotha hadn't known much about the dead Knight, but Kular had. The Honorspren's Knight was apparently part of Aradon's company of soldiers, and had been friends with Spark, accepting the other spren as an honorary Honorspren despite Aradon's status as a Lightweaver. Orotha had been talking to Kular about her experiences with the Singers and the prospect of fighting alongside them when Spark interrupted their conversation, urging Orotha to come quick and heal and dying Aradon. She had, of course, arrived too late. Spark and Kular both described Aradon as set in his ways, utterly convinced that Singers should be massacred and expelled from their homes. She would have made sure he died even if she'd arrived on time. His death was a step towards victory; if only she could have gotten in contact with whoever killed him.

23 minutes ago, Archer said:

Mat: my stance went we should think about 2nd place > EOD vote movements matter more > C1 exe never hits an elim so if I manip it into failing, everyone wins > but closure is good > but magic is good for ME > people will think I'm being sneaky and saving myself > if I tell them it's okay #impliedconsent > which VC is accurate??? 

This [the bold] is simply false but okay :P.

Shay walked. She wasn't sure where. She had time to kill, due to the ongoing crisis shutting down her normal Radiant duties. And she was tired of the bickering.

So little of yesterday made sense. As horrible as waking up to Aradon's corpse was, Gen-ku's appearance and sudden... disappearance had been more shocking. A week ago, Shay would have denied the possibility of Radiants showing such bloodthirst. Yesterday, she wasn't so sure. Today she did all she could to remain in ignorance. It was hard, because every time she tried to focus on something else she remembered her own part in the chaos of the night before.

So she walked, away from the group, across the hardened stone. It felt nice on her feet, which she'd left bare. She'd heard of a place in the far west where the group was soft, malleable, where anyone could move it as if they were a sworn Stoneward. it was a place she sincerely hoped to never visit. The ground beneath her reminded Shay of a simpler time, a sturdier time, and it was comforting. A time where it didn't feel like you were sinking where you stood. That time was so storming recent. What had happened?

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

I did expect it, yeah, as did Araris, which is why he hoovered me to try to get his Ideal. My not getting actually hit was a surprise to me.

Yeah, fair. Basically this game does have a penalty, which is that if you pick wrong, your target now swears an Ideal so failing to kill matters more.

I think she's the better fit here. I do think the stability of her vote does also suggest low investment or a clarity that I think basically both of us were lacking in the grand hopping spree, which doesn't seem quite right to me either. I think Devo's main alternative team at this juncture is E!Mat/E!Raven/E!Wit as articulated with Mat and Archer interchangeable but I V!read Mat more so that's not helpful to me. 

I will say Devo's legendary for only being caught via mech as the last Elim standing as she's more often than not very, very difficult to read.

Nope, but I'd rather not focus an exe on him as I don't think he's as good a shot as some other Elim candidates. I am willing to see a V!Wit world even if I question whether he is playing FNG. In a V!Wit world, granted he's lolrandom enough I have concerns, but I absolutely refuse to exe or get a RB a V!player just in case they use abilities in a way that harms the Village, so if he's Village, that's good enough for me.

I mean I don't really believe E!you at this point but. I expect a powerpoint in that world! At least a powerpoint! 

What's FNG?

I mean e!wit implies e!Raven (and maybe e!Devo, but I've stated why that doesn't seem to make sense), but v!wit doesn't imply v!Raven the same way. e!Raven could've just been saving a suspicious player to tie their alignment to them- a good way to pass of as V if v!wit. e!Raven doesn't really imply either side for wit, however.

59 minutes ago, Archer said:

Quoting these posts feels like poking a bomb. I'll just respond with no context. 

Kas: I'd worry about NKing you because you always attract protection in these games. So I'd probably have killed Mat. Or honestly, Aeoryi burned their new player protection by being very vocal. I had a PM with Araris, so I'd probably avoid burning that resource unnecessarily. 

Ash Devo

Saving yourself is perfectly valid for village, btw. Just leaving yourself to die without a fight (if your village [or if you're elim, it might be considered throwing if you just dip]) is a waste of the exe. Being sneaky to save yourself obviously looks worse, but if you announce it ahead of time it looks a whole lot more v. Hence why I believe archer role-claim.

As for who I would kill if I was Elim (I know no one asked me but shhh), it would be Kas. You would probably want to get him out of the game before he starts cooking up a storm.

54 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

You would find it distasteful to kill Araris for personal reasons, yeah. Archer post-claim and Aeroyi are fair control kills. Killing Raven over Araris as a low info kill is mostly applicable to you, since Raven's less trusted and didn't get their 3 RP posts in.

Like E!Mat getting suspected for the wrong reasons and being visibly upset about it is his big thing as an elim. It's just unfair to suspect him because he's upset about being suspected. The main actually suspicious thing about Mat is that a bunch of people voted for Aman when Mat was in the lead for votes. I also disagree that v-v ties in this game are better than normal, but Archer shared that opinion. In terms of likelihood eesh I'd put Archer/Mat team over Raven/Wit team but individually? Mat's involved with all these people but being evil just means that at least one of the other three also is and being village decreases e!Archer chances. Mat>Archer just because e!Archer could've killed Mat. Wit could be with anyone. Does E!Wit throw a vote on Aman just for fun if none of his teammates are in danger? Can't really evaluate this. Definitely can see Raven being evil but again this is dependent on at least one of the others being elim so percentages are fragmented, adds up to more likely than Archer/Mat.

Again, when I voted, Aman or Wit were the only viable options, and I picked the latter because I disliked the surge of votes on Aman. After that, votes consolidated further to the point where voting elsewhere was unproductive.

Two Knights Radiant dead, Orotha mused, surveying the first day's casualties. Two enemy soldiers who could have killed dozens if not hundreds of Singers if permitted to rise to higher Oaths, removed from existence before they could set foot on the battlefield. In the end, Aman hadn't even wanted to fight. Almost a pity that he decided to give up and let himself up to the cruelty of his superiors before he could be convinced to defect. Perhaps among the Singers, he would have found a cause worth fighting for.

Aradon was a different case. Orotha hadn't known much about the dead Knight, but Kular had. The Honorspren's Knight was apparently part of Aradon's company of soldiers, and had been friends with Spark, accepting the other spren as an honorary Honorspren despite Aradon's status as a Lightweaver. Orotha had been talking to Kular about her experiences with the Singers and the prospect of fighting alongside them when Spark interrupted their conversation, urging Orotha to come quick and heal and dying Aradon. She had, of course, arrived too late. Spark and Kular both described Aradon as set in his ways, utterly convinced that Singers should be massacred and expelled from their homes. She would have made sure he died even if she'd arrived on time. His death was a step towards victory; if only she could have gotten in contact with whoever killed him.

"Aman and wit were the only viable options" - this does raise a question, since

Wit(2): ash, Aeoryi

Aman (dying): everyone else

Mat (1): JNV

If you joined mat, he would've gotten an ideal, and I see mat getting an ideal > wit getting an ideal.

Just some thoughts. I know it was end of day, but like, it was a possibility.

Anyways, I'm not going to hyperfixate on wit getting an ideal, but like, don't forget about it.

Reads:

Spoiler

Village:

Kas, Archer.

Kas is fairly self-explanatory. Archer is starting to make more sense, and has been fairly accountable. His role-claim also didn't feel super forced, which is good. 

Mild Village:

Mat, STINK, JNV

Mat is one I go back and forth on, but ultimately v!mat started to appear more later on in EoD.

STINK hasn't been that super active, but I feel like they'd be more active as an Elim and have, like more presence, or have a RP incentive, etc.

JNV hasn't shown the e!JNV meta signs (yet), and also Kas seems to believe JNV is village. I understand JNV is a chronic inactive but his efforts seem like they're genuinely trying to help, not get in the way (despite the weird votes)

Null plus:

TJ,

TJ I feel would be at least somewhat, you know, existant, C1 if he was Elim, but anythings possible

Null:

Ashbringer 

Ash has been genuinely trying to help, but not really committal. The wallposting does read more v than e to me but their jumpy response to Archer's poke vote on them is strange. Last minute RP also is ???

Null minus:

Wit, Raven

Wit has an ideal, and seems to be pulling the new player card quite a bit (despite previously having played mafia). The 'how do I save myself' statement at EoD C1 is kinda absurd as well.

Raven basically opened the floodgates to the Aman wagon, breaking the tie with the Wit is less sus than Aman I vote Aman now. Their responses to my questions were also hedg(ish). 

Elim probably:

Devo

Devo's case against is as follows:

Low C1 interaction - a lot of RP. Also a lot of lurking, but I won't hold that against them.

Their MO matches the Araris kill - this one doesn't hold much value to me, since Elim impersonation could be a thing, but it doesn't make Devo look any better

Hope I didn't miss anyone

Sorry, I was very busy today. I just read through the thread, and I’m finding myself not really agreeing with e!devo. I will say that last game Wit did not seem suspicious in my eyes, and seemed like a genuine new player trying to figure things out. Aman was the only one I was near-definite on, so I voted him. If I have time I’ll read through C1, but right now I’m really not sure about what, but I don’t think there’s enough evidence to convict Devo. Still a possibility, however.

@Aeoryi you mentioned how e!me was a possibility because of how I played in my first game, but I would like to say that I decided to change my playing style in the case of deferring to the majority because previously that strategy was not very good for me.

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Hey sorry have been trying badly to sleep but had weird thought:

Has anyone received a drektonne of weird anon messages like a whole explosion of them or is it just me.

I got one (related to a certain Sapphire, through a certain Eye) but a lot? Wouldn't it be limited to one per Stoneward?

50 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I got one (related to a certain Sapphire, through a certain Eye) but a lot? Wouldn't it be limited to one per Stoneward?

Maybe. We can expect more messages as willshapers gain ideals

59 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Hey sorry have been trying badly to sleep but had weird thought:

Has anyone received a drektonne of weird anon messages like a whole explosion of them or is it just me.

I received the most random cream too 

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

"Aman and wit were the only viable options" - this does raise a question, since

Wit(2): ash, Aeoryi

Aman (dying): everyone else

Mat (1): JNV

Only viable options for the primary exe that kills someone. For the secondary, I had lost track of vote count by then but at my last post it turns out to have been

Aman (5): Aman, Raven, Wit, Archer, JNV
Wit (4): Kas, Ash, Aeoryi, Devo
Mat (1): Araris

Kas switched two minutes before rollover to guarantee Aman's death. Even if I had known it was close enough that I could theoretically tie the second place vote, I don't think I would. Wasn't thrilled about Mat receiving an ideal.

28 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Weird

Also what's your read on wit why did you choose Aman?

Last round, Wit seemed genuinely like a new player. This round I’m not sure, for a few reasons:

He’s asking about stuff a lot, even stuff that seems pretty obvious. If he’s a new player, I’d guess he’d be able to figure it out, but if he was a seasoned player he’s likely realize that asking about all this stuff is merely arousing suspicion and that he should stop, or he’ll likely get exe’d. Even if he’s new I’m not sure why he’s asking about everything if it’s making people vote him.

I chose Aman because Experience was initially going to play, despite not being able to Shard otherwise, but I thought that he may have decided not to participate in this game after being made elim, as it would be a lot of things to do.

Edit:

“It’s Death,” people were saying. “It’s more likely her than not her. There’s a good chance it could be her. She hasn’t done anything to prove herself. What does she do for a living, anyway? Her name is literally Death. My father did always say bit to trust a Shin…” 

It was when @Matrim's Dice’s character blatantly accused her of being evil, being a traitor to the Radiants, that she snapped.

“What have I done?! I am just a businesswoman trying to make her way in this world. I’ve done nothing to deserve your hate. All I did was not go along with the rest of you, suspect someone who turned out to be loyal, and yet I could be cast away from this land?”

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

4 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Last round, Wit seemed genuinely like a new player. This round I’m not sure, for a few reasons:

He’s asking about stuff a lot, even stuff that seems pretty obvious. If he’s a new player, I’d guess he’d be able to figure it out, but if he was a seasoned player he’s likely realize that asking about all this stuff is merely arousing suspicion and that he should stop, or he’ll likely get exe’d. Even if he’s new I’m not sure why he’s asking about everything if it’s making people vote him.

I chose Aman because Experience was initially going to play, despite not being able to Shard otherwise, but I thought that he may have decided not to participate in this game after being made elim, as it would be a lot of things to do.

Hmm

Not playing because you get a disfavorable alignment is basically game throwing. Game throwing isn't really endorsed in SE.

But fair point on Wit.

Wit

Wit, (can't ping you sorry), exactly how familiar are you with mafia? 

And why did you say "How am I supposed to clear my name?"?

Can’t decide if a dead thread means we’re doing something wrong or if it just hasn’t picked up yet.

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

It was when @Matrim's Dice’s character blatantly accused her of being evil, being a traitor to the Radiants, that she snapped.

“What have I done?! I am just a businesswoman trying to make her way in this world. I’ve done nothing to deserve your hate. All I did was not go along with the rest of you, suspect someone who turned out to be loyal, and yet I could be cast away from this land?”

You’re pinging me because you want an explanation for my vote, I guess? Kas’ megapost proves how your slot is kinda connected to everything, and reading back your answers from yesterday I’m not as content with them as I was. I also don’t like how you popped in to comment on the anon messages— it shows you’re following the thread close enough to see the comment, but neglecting to post about anything actually relevant.

Plus the Devo train was feeling kind of stale and I wanted to spice things up a bit

4 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

I have no idea? Have put in an ask to Fifth about it. I just got a lot of weird stuff about knots and knaves tbh, but have wondered if this means there's a conclave of Stonewards in this game or something because it's kind of a Lot and IDK what's going on.

5 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

What's FNG?

Freakin' New Guy. You make a new guy play, which you can only really do once, exaggerate your newness, ask questions in thread because obviously you would never ask it in thread if you had a doc. Just use it to coast under the radar because players misassess your threat/play level. QF64 had I think Insanity pull some version of this, maybe not deliberate, and Aman read her as V for being pure while Mat, Stick, Aman, Hael and myself did the circular shooting gallery thing and we were all Village.

I am considering, and I think the reason why I hesitate is that some of Wit's questions don't seem very plausible to me, especially if he's specced one game and played the other QF. It feels a bit like he's exaggerating the amount of his confusion. I'm just instinctively wary when players play the new player card I guess. My team asked me to do that on my first SE game here so it's something I pay more attention to. Mark ran a very good FNG that pretty much no one noticed in AG2 until I think El noticed there was a discrepancy in some of his PMs.

At the same time, ngl, kind of like Wit's comfort in thread earlier so what do I know. Going around in circles...

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Can’t decide if a dead thread means we’re doing something wrong or if it just hasn’t picked up yet.

Thank you - I was considering shifting to Raven to dilute pressure and see if we can force some preferences, but had limited computer availability today. You beat me to it so I'll stay on Devo for now. Not very comfortable with the thread state rn but also don't want it to become a LG96 thing.

I mean e!wit implies e!Raven (and maybe e!Devo, but I've stated why that doesn't seem to make sense), but v!wit doesn't imply v!Raven the same way. e!Raven could've just been saving a suspicious player to tie their alignment to them- a good way to pass of as V if v!wit. e!Raven doesn't really imply either side for wit, however.

I don't disagree with it, but I'm not thinking about entailment relations here. I'm just thinking it's less likely for E!Raven to particularly do it in a V!Wit world. It's still possible they could have, but that's partly an E!range judgement call. E!Raven was in a decent position, and forcing an exe of Aman by stacking on at fourth vote's pretty risky/ballsy, even if it creates a false tie to Wit. That seems like a high level of unnecessary noise when Raven was avoiding scrutiny anyway - Mat V!read them, and I think I was the main person being hmm about them. 

The other issue for me is that Raven's and Wit's attitudes about each other seem to be perfectly symmetrical, which is...odd. (There is IMO a bit of a Raven thing there where I wonder if it's an E!slip.)

As for who I would kill if I was Elim (I know no one asked me but shhh), it would be Kas. You would probably want to get him out of the game before he starts cooking up a storm.

Hey, I'm on holiday. I've switched my brain off, this is supposed to be my chill, RPful game.

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I haven’t gotten any.

Absolutely zero anon messages? Weird. Did I get some from you, I wonder.

More general question for everyone: What do we want our attitude to the exe to be today? Can we decide our second exe policy without last minute scrambling, please? :P

@|TJ| Hi bhai. If you're Village, please don't pull an Orlok. We need you here and now more than we need you catching up on the nine pages and never showing up.

15 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

More general question for everyone: What do we want our attitude to the exe to be today? Can we decide our second exe policy without last minute scrambling, please? :P

Spoiler

IMG_2519.gif.4fd4f92e469d0762672754e3696b4b99.gif

Hey @Archer how does it feel to be a gigantic walking target :P

Aradon was killed. Murdered, really. No two ways about it. Valorous, for a Lightweaver, Keleran thought, and then was abruptly ashamed of himself for the thought. Maybe this was the problem, expecting Orders to be one way or the other. He hadn't really spoken to Aradon, though Aradon had tried.

Radiants, making war on Radiants. The issue of the Singers had divided them all; most of the Orders remained with the Coalition, but there had been Gen-ku, the court-martialled Skybreaker who had remained loyal despite the defection of the Skybreakers. Their subjugation to the judgement of their leader, Keleran supposed.

He couldn't find it in himself to feel—to feel anything other than a dark jealousy. Aradon wasn't here now, wasn't dealing with the situation that Callar'd apparently left them to muck around with. Keleran felt woefully inadequate to the task, his perceptions and judgements questionable. This felt like a task for a Skybreaker or a Lightweaver. Perhaps that was why both Gen-ku and Aradon had been removed early.

"I liked Spark," said Ellu, solemnly. It was the first time in a long while he hadn't had to deal with her constant stream of lively chatter, and to his surprise, Keleran realised he felt like something was missing. 

"You did?"

"Spark had fun illusions," Ellu replied. "Liked to pretend to be an honorspren and get them all riled up. Stuffy honorspren!"

"Oh," Keleran said, faintly. Right, he'd forgotten Ellu was a menace.

"And Spark owed me stones!"

"Ellu," Keleran asked, carefully. "Are you gambling with every spren now?"

Ellu stuck her tongue out. "You mean, am I gambling with every spren who knows how to have some fun? So basically anyone who isn't stuffy like Madilan, who yells at Callar everytime he gambles with me—"

A menace, Keleran thought. But as Ellu kept up a stream of chatter, he felt a sense of...of rightness. This, at least, was still set to rights, even if Gen-ku's and Aradon's absences yawned like a missing tooth.

Edited by Kasimir

I read through the first page of C1, here are my notes (sorry about the text size):

Aeoryi warning about inactivity, voting JNV for no reason, liking my RP

Mat warning about inactivity

Devo RPing, suggesting arranging 2nd place vote

Archer votes Ashbringer, warns against arranging 2nd place vote but not totally against

Experience says huh

Aeoryi says to avoid ties because of vote manip

Ash RPs

Aeoryi tries to get people to talk about the game and not RP as much.

Ash wonders why Archer voted for them

Archer asks why Aeoryi is against ties, asks me what I mean by risky

Kas wishes Mat happy birthday by voting him with disclaimer, RPs

Mat is in favor of arranged 2nd place vote, thinks Exp is elimmy

Aeoryi talks about why she hates ties, warns against village vote manip, especially since there is a good chance the elims have it, asks for big trains with a big difference in between 1st and 2nd place, asks others to vote JNV

Kas null reads Exp, advices against arranged 2nd place, decides not to RP much because of NaNoWriMo, reads V!Aeoryi, JNV, TJ, Devo, Araris, Ash, null reads everyone else

Aeoryi asks for Pokémon legend, adds drawing

Kas tells Aeoryi that JNV didn’t like the punctuation thing, says that people should do their own things, adds Pokémon legend, wonders why Aeoryi would respond

Aeoryi says she needs to respond to everything (I have seen this in other threads, such as the Threnody Hunger Games, so she’s not lying in case anyone thought she was), undoes vote on JNV

Kas says he also feels a need to respond to everything

Mat tells Kas that he can’t v!read someone who hasn’t posted

Aeoryi says you can’t e!read inactive people either

Archer RPs backstory, likes Aeoryi’s boldness but doesn’t agree, wants Ash to post more, agrees that elims will have vote manip and that they want exed people to die instead of ties, and thinks that it’s impossible to decide who gets 1st and 2nd place, but we can get one or the others because the elims are powerful, doesn’t think ties are that bad because of vote manip, thinks that elims will “seize on the path of more certainty,” I’m not certain what he meant by that, asks what the stick principle is, sarcastically asks why Kas didn’t vote for him, thinks that Kas-JNV elim team is unlikely because Kas mentioned that they had conversed in a PM (I’m not convinced of this, Kas is a senior player that has experience with this sort of thing and could easily be misleading us), thinks that PMs can have multiple people.

Based on this, my rankings:

Strong village:

Archer

Mild village:

Kas, JNV (assuming Kas wasn’t lying about their PM conversation)

Null:

Everyone who didn’t post that I didn’t otherwise mention, Experience , Aeoryi, Ash, Mat

Mild elim:

Devo (didn’t post enough in my opinion to really know, I’m against trying to arrange 2nd place votes which might make me biased against them)

Strong elim: 

No one!

I think some of y'all might be confused about where the valuable information is. When you summarize a book, you don't recap every page. You look for where the action is and focus on that. Try reading the cycle backwards, Raven, it's probably more useful. Either that or you'll need to apply your judgement to decide what info matters - it can't all be relevant. 

I support me being the 2nd place guy, fulling knowing this is a set up to make it impossible for me to use my vote manip to get another Ideal. Lowkey okay accumulating enough power to be NK worthy, it makes reading the votes easier. 

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

I think some of y'all might be confused about where the valuable information is. When you summarize a book, you don't recap every page. You look for where the action is and focus on that. Try reading the cycle backwards, Raven, it's probably more useful. Either that or you'll need to apply your judgement to decide what info matters - it can't all be relevant. 

So before summarizing a book you should read it backwards? :P 

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

So before summarizing a book you should read it backwards? :P 

If it's written well, read the front, the back, then everything in the middle to summarise it :P

So, something came up in one of my PMs where someone was claiming something I'm going a bit nuts trying to find 👀

Just wanted to comment I saw this:

I actually like this a little. It feels very natural and not, IMO, eager-to-please, like Wit doesn't really care about how he's read. I feel this is the point an Elim would've done the random guess thing but also offered the reads rather than have it further pursued.

It's entirely possible that reading the cycle under conditions of sleep deprivation isn't healthy for me or read accuracy as well though >>

Edited to add:

Honestly I dunno how to feel about mind-melding with C1!Mat because I'm feeling his views more than I did yesterday. And then there's the extra layer of 'whaddya mean I need to be trippin' and I vibe with C1!Mat' >>

Edited by Kasimir