My last VC was wrong lol

Aman (4): Archer, Mat, Wit, Aeoryi
Wit (3): Kas, Aman, Devo
Mat (2): Raven, Araris
Archer (1): JNV
Nobody (3): Ash, STINK, TJ

thisisfine.jpg

ED1T: :ph34r: NINJAS EVERYWHERE :ph34r:

How am I supposed to clear my name in the first round?

Wait I don't want a tie

Aman

Raven this is just to secure the not-tie

But I hate you

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Mat, I didn’t really have any reasons for voting you so I think I’ll change it. I’ll hop aboard the Aman train, however, for the reasons mentioned above about Experience. 

I trust Wit more than Aman then, and I don’t think he should get exed this cycle and I definitely don’t think we should give Aman an ideal. Anyone want to join me in getting him out last minute?

Ngl I kinda sus raven for this

Wit

I didn't see Ash's vote sorry

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Oh those votes have changed around quite a bit.

I said I'd vote Wit earlier. Might as well stick to it, even if I'm partially going with the logic of "absolutely nothing about them has stuck in my head so far".

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I wouldn’t mind it I suppose. I’d prefer getting Archer up (or me :P) but amidst all this EoD madness I’m starting to understand why people weren’t too keen on the idea of planning for this >>

I'd prefer you to Archer, but:

I TOLD Y'ALL SO >>

But no, admittedly when I'm staring down the barrel of Wit getting an extra Ideal, I also get your point on "k pls let's have a think about this sort of???"

@Ashbringer Are you voting?

@Amanuensis - At the risk of hinting too much to the thread, IMO I'm not an especially useful role and am very disposable, so believe there are better promotion candidates.

H'okay where we at now:

Aman (4): Archer, Wit, Raven, Aeoryi
Wit (3): Kas, Devo, Ash
Mat (1): Araris
Kas (1): Aman
Nobody (4): Mat, Ash, STINK, TJ

Thiiiiiis is going to be that Lion-Dragonfly-Vulture dance again isn't it >>

Edited by Kasimir
Edited vc

15 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Not really. If I'm to die, maybe we just promote Kas? @Matrim's Dice you can go back to voting me btw, it's chill 

Aman (3): Archer, Wit, Raven
Wit (2): Kas, Devo, Ash, Aeoryi
Mat (2): Araris
Kas (1): Aman
Nobody (4): Mat, Ash, STINK, TJ

VC btw

16 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Not really. If I'm to die, maybe we just promote Kas? @Matrim's Dice you can go back to voting me btw, it's chill

Chill factor isn’t the issue, my read is the issue 

But I do read Wit more village than you and I don’t want to die so

—That was where I was going to vote you but now I don’t know what is happening 

Uh

I want the vote bonus

JNV as a placeholder cause idek lol

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I'd prefer you to Archer, but:

I TOLD Y'ALL SO >>

But no, admittedly when I'm staring down the barrel of Wit getting an extra Ideal, I also get your point on "k pls let's have a think about this sort of???"

@Ashbringer Are you voting?

@Amanuensis - At the risk of hinting too much to the thread, IMO I'm not an especially useful role and am very disposable, so believe there are better promotion candidates.

H'okay where we at now:

Thiiiiiis is going to be that Lion-Dragonfly-Vulture dance again isn't it >>

Kasssss your VC is wrong

No we will not exe you stop trying to sus kas

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Kasssss your VC is wrong

No we will not exe you stop trying to sus kas

You may need to independently revote, Fifth may not notice and log.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Wait are we giving Aman the ideal right now

I’m not comfy with that

I'd prefer it be you tbh but the wagonomics rn are screwed to hell

Just now, Amanuensis said:

I don't want it. I'd rather die lol Aman

Bro you are not dying this way, you are just making yourself and Wit both lose powers, I think?

Goooodddddd Fifth is laughing his arse off at us rn I love you too bro 😠 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Ngl I kinda sus raven for this

Same, although jumping on someone in the last 10 minutes is on my bingo list of "Elim ways to avoid the Exe".

Why do you care so much?

Bailis shook her head. She'd lost her train of thought, and her train of movement. Defending herself had occupied her, but not for long enough. Dissipation could cause that. And that let the voice gain another foothold.

It's interesting, really. You've lived so long. Everything about your life has been learning about the world outside this broken planet. Here's an opportunity to leave. Why so hesitant to take it?

Bailis looked. The discussion was narrowing. It didn't seem like she was a part of it. Not enough of one.

Shay. Phil. Aman. All of them. Out of reach of her mind.

That's all you're going to say? You know I'm still here. You know I'm offering something you've only dared dream of. A way out, Bailis. But after millenia of chasing the door, you're stopping at the threshold and looking back. Why?

"I have a duty to Roshar," Bailis whispered.

Sure seems like they don't have a duty to you. The Curse of Kind, I can free you from it. I've got that power now. It's fun. But the Curse isn't even the real problem, isn't it? You have power now but you want more. I can free you from that too.

"Duty is not optional." Bailis said. She thought.

Maybe. But I'm fantastic at making options. This is gonna be fun.

Just now, Kasimir said:

Bro you are not dying this way, you are just making yourself and Wit both lose powers, I think?

Goooodddddd Fifth is laughing his arse off at us rn I love you too bro 😠 

This is a mistake

Please stop the trolling

Just get the ideal

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Stahhhp ;-;

This nearly makes me want to vote Wit lol

Then do it

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Here's the problem. If I don't get exed and get promoted, then I'm either getting exed tomorrow or NK'd. Just kill me now and save us all the trouble :P

We'll talk tomorrow

But you are more important not in a tie

So basically I can unvote Wit and kill Aman even though I'm not sure about this, or I can allow a no-exe and we repeat this crem again next mcfreakin' cycle.

Can we all please, next time, settle this in advance instead of in the last one hour

Aman. Sorry bro. I don't see a way to make this work, and I don't feel confident enough of V!you, and I think we need the closure rather than to repeat this same stupid scheisse again. I am so, so sorry if you are Village and as long as I live I will try to avenge you.

Edited to add: Also I hate all of you for forcing me to make this choice 😭

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, Kasimir said:

So basically I can unvote Wit and kill Aman even though I'm not sure about this, or I can allow a no-exe and we repeat this crem again next mcfreakin' cycle.

Can we all please, next time, settle this in advance instead of in the last one hour

Aman. Sorry bro. I don't see a way to make this work, and I don't feel confident enough of V!you, and I think we need the closure rather than to repeat this same stupid scheisse again. I am so, so sorry if you are Village and as long as I live I will try to avenge you.

Wait, @Fifth Scholar how long till rollove

Just now, Kasimir said:

All good. Aman