People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

1 minute ago, BitBitio said:

Yes! Does this mean I can join?

Sure we can set an alley aside for you in the zoohemalurgy sections. Word of warning, do not go near the inquisichidnas, those things have so many spikes I think they're a decent match for a Shard 1 on 1.

"Goodnight!" A voice suddenly appears in the alley. "I have a message for the DA! I'd thought crippling your organization would be enough to stop your recruitment. Apparently I was wrong. This is your final warning to you denizens of dread. Cease and desist, or face the wrath of TUBA!" The voice fades away, leaving the confused members of the DA to wonder what had just happened. 

Edited by Archer

27 minutes ago, Archer said:

"Goodnight!" A voice suddenly appears in the alley. "I have a message for the DA! I'd thought crippling your organization would be enough to stop your recruitment. Apparently I was wrong. This is your final warning to you denizens of dread. Cease and desist, or face the wrath of TUBA!" The voice fades away, leaving the confused members of the DA to wonder what had just happened. 

"Crippling what?" a husky, grizzled voice asks, before clearing it's throat and continuing in a more normal tone. "That one department that was newly formed specifically to flush out infiltrators? Which it did perfectly and then disolved itself, granting no information to any of said infiltrators? No that wouldn't usually stop our recruitment."
Pulling a spike from a nearby wall, Voidus throws it towards the area the voice came from, reopening the tear in space so that it can flow through to the speaker.
"Also you may want to use that unless you want to live the rest of your life growing new heads that plot to murder you every 15 minutes. Anti-dimensional travel wards in the Alleys don't usually leave a pleasant experience for any interlopers."

5 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

*moves into the Dark Alley with Transportation*

?

*flies out with Gravitation*

Voidus throws another spike after the fleeing figure.

"I just mentioned the wardings. Why would you do that to yourself?"

Just now, Voidus said:

Voidus throws another spike after the fleeing figure.

"I just mentioned the wardings. Why would you do that to yourself?"

Good thing the way out was by Gravitation, not Transportation, eh?

*waves from high in the sky before soaring away*

Evils? I am profoundly offended. We're at worst a chaotic neutral organization. Assuming someone is evil just because their soul is full of other stapled together souls is spikist!
I mean the last cookie I gave out granted a newcomer the ability to magnetize lamps! How is that anything but a benevolent act?

56 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Evils? I am profoundly offended. We're at worst a chaotic neutral organization. Assuming someone is evil just because their soul is full of other stapled together souls is spikist!
I mean the last cookie I gave out granted a newcomer the ability to magnetize lamps! How is that anything but a benevolent act?

You are truly a philanthropist spreading only joy to the forum with every cookie you give out.