The Moon Pie Initiative (MPI)

Cash67

7 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

*puts away saber, visibly relieved*

”Friends.”

“The mission to the moon must take place immediately! Now that we have the US baked, we can use their assets to construct our rocket and transport the dough”

*visible relief* "Awesome!" *realization* "But wait! America has allies! Australia might come after us... unless we bake the ACT into an AUSTRALIA PIE!"

3 minutes ago, Telrao said:

*visible relief* "Awesome!" *realization* "But wait! America has allies! Australia might come after us... unless we bake the ACT into an AUSTRALIA PIE!"

Aren’t their allies our allies now? Since we did not do a takeover and instead baked the government, I do believe we can easily convince the others to bake their own parliament buildings. 

11 hours ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

"No time to eat pie! We need to get the moon pie operation going ASAP!"

*looks offended* There is always time to eat pie. Though I do agree, let’s pie-ify the moon!” *pauses* “We need a better word than pie-ify. Any suggestions?

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

"Hurrah! We have done it, companions! Let us feast upon our labours!"

*uses a space laser to cut a slice of moon pie*

*uses a space drone to retrieve the slice of moon pie*

*space drone lands with a massive slice of moon pie*

"Let us consume the moon pie! And revel in the glory of a mission accomplished!"

8 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"We have done what people have been talking about for centuries! We have turned a celestial body into pie!"
"
We also solved world hunger, but that's less important."

"A lesser achievement. Anyhow, what celestial body should be pie-inated next?"

*Ahem*

“The motion to transform Jupiter into a delectable pastry has been put forth by our honorable High General. What are the council members’ thoughts on the matter?”

“Additionally, we have completed our first main goal!! This is a cause for celebration! @Shining Silhouette, what does the Master of Ceremonies suggest?”

Edited by Cash67
Celebration!!

48 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Additionally, we have completed our first main goal!! This is a cause for celebration! @Shining Silhouette, what does the Master of Ceremonies suggest?”

"I prescribe a starter of smooth jazz with a side of swing, followed by some fusion and finally, for dessert, a sweet bossa nova."

58 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“The motion to transform Jupiter into a delectable pastry has been put forth by our honorable High General. What are the council members’ thoughts on the matter?”

7 minutes ago, Lord Gregorio said:

"Though. Is this too ambitious? From the moon to a gas giant?"

"There is no such thing as too much ambition! Except when there is. But now is not that time! Now is the time when we must move as fast as we can before we run out of breath. We must reinforce our technology, advance our followers, and---most importantly---follow our main goal. I believe transforming Jupiter checks all the boxes. I say aye!"