2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Isn't my role proved? I was the one who moved Wiz's vote to Sart

ah yes but we dont know about the presence of a night role. basically means we dont have the proof if you have a night role or not. though i did block you n1. 

and yeah a point to matrim as well because i blocked him n2 and it was successful so mat could not have blocked aman. 

Edited by |TJ|

ALIGNMENTS:

Spoiler
  • Aman - Village - From Striker Lynchbait Scan
  • Striker - Village - From Bookwyrm N1 Scan
  • Wizard - Village - From Fae 'SE Buddy' role
  • Orlok - Village - From Bookwyrm N2 Scan, backed up by Araris antitroll.
  • Mat - Village - From UPS Scan
  • Araris - Village - From Bookwyrm N3 Scan
  • Tani - Elim - Claimed
  • Shining - Elim - Claimed (jokingly?)
  • 2 Elims in pool of Mat/Drake/Ash/Shining/TJ/Archer/Steel/TKN - from Orlok Tie Guy
  • 2 Elims in pool of Mat/Drake/Ash/Shining/Biplet/Wizard/Amanuensis/Orlok - from Steel Tie Guy

ROLES:

Spoiler
  • Ashbringer - Thread Master (Immune to Execution), Veteran (Removes one vote from self) (Both Proven)
  • Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) ) (Proven via initial claim)
  • Fadran - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled), Confirmed Villager (Always scans as Village) (Seems concerned about someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God) (Unproven)
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • xino - Multiquoter (Learn target's target (learn who targeted the target if Trolled) )
  • JNV - UPS Driver / PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Matrim's Dice - Tunnel Constructor (Force execution to either kill you or a target player) (Unproven)
  • Biplet - Meme Maker (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled) ) (Proven as Bip knew the role name, no known 2nd role)
  • Araris - Meme Maker (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled) ), Porch-Sitter (Added vote to self, more powerful other effect) (Proven)
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think) (Proven via initial claims)
  • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Archer - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), Rules Ignorer (Ignores most Night Actions) (PM Spider proven, Rules Ignorer unproven)
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TJ - Wallposter (Roleblock target player (Makes target immune to non-Troll Disruption if Trolled) ), Veteran (Removes one vote from self) (Unproven)
  • Dannnnnex - Tie Guy (Learn alignments of players involved in a tie (need specifics, ??? If Trolled)
  • _Stick_/Drake - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Orlok - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) ), Tunnel Constructor (Force execution to either kill you or a target player) (... actually not sure about this one)
  • Sart - ???
  • Shining - Discussion Leader (Move a vote) (Proven)
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start) (PM Spider proven, SE Buddy unproven)

We're missing an Elim Roleblocker.

7 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

ALIGNMENTS:

Hide contents
  • Aman - Village - From Striker Lynchbait Scan
  • Striker - Village - From Bookwyrm N1 Scan
  • Wizard - Village - From Fae 'SE Buddy' role
  • Orlok - Village - From Bookwyrm N2 Scan, backed up by Araris antitroll.
  • Mat - Village - From UPS Scan
  • Araris - Village - From Bookwyrm N3 Scan
  • Tani - Elim - Claimed
  • Shining - Elim - Claimed (jokingly?)
  • 2 Elims in pool of Mat/Drake/Ash/Shining/TJ/Archer/Steel/TKN - from Orlok Tie Guy
  • 2 Elims in pool of Mat/Drake/Ash/Shining/Biplet/Wizard/Amanuensis/Orlok - from Steel Tie Guy

ROLES:

Hide contents
  • Ashbringer - Thread Master (Immune to Execution), Veteran (Removes one vote from self) (Both Proven)
  • Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) ) (Proven via initial claim)
  • Fadran - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled), Confirmed Villager (Always scans as Village) (Seems concerned about someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God) (Unproven)
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • xino - Multiquoter (Learn target's target (learn who targeted the target if Trolled) )
  • JNV - UPS Driver / PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Matrim's Dice - Tunnel Constructor (Force execution to either kill you or a target player) (Unproven)
  • Biplet - Meme Maker (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled) ) (Proven as Bip knew the role name, no known 2nd role)
  • Araris - Meme Maker (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled) ), Porch-Sitter (Added vote to self, more powerful other effect) (Proven)
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think) (Proven via initial claims)
  • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Archer - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), Rules Ignorer (Ignores most Night Actions) (PM Spider proven, Rules Ignorer unproven)
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TJ - Wallposter (Roleblock target player (Makes target immune to non-Troll Disruption if Trolled) ), Veteran (Removes one vote from self) (Unproven)
  • Dannnnnex - Tie Guy (Learn alignments of players involved in a tie (need specifics, ??? If Trolled)
  • _Stick_/Drake - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • Orlok - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) ) (Proven, no known 2nd role)
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) ), Tunnel Constructor (Force execution to either kill you or a target player) (... actually not sure about this one)
  • Sart - ???
  • Shining - Discussion Leader (Move a vote) (Proven)
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start) (PM Spider proven, SE Buddy unproven)

We're missing an Elim Roleblocker.

I would like to submit a second request to be removed from the elim side of the alignment spoiler box

I'm in psychology right now and am particularly worried about the subconscious effects of seeing my name next to red

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

TJ, you're sure that roleblocks can roleblock other roleblocks? And that it'll coinflip which happens first instead of just happening at the same time?

i asked this for roleblocks v trolls as kas said both are on same ooa. i just assumed it was the same for roleblocks v roleblocks too. ill confirm. 

9 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Doesn't e!Mat heavily suggest v!JNV.

Yeah, I would say 90% e!Mat = e!JNV, 50% e!JNV = e!Mat

ed1t:

10% Chance e!Mat has the Fadran “Confirmed Village” role and v!JNV was trying to be helpful only to get duped by it

also

50% Chance e!JNV used a different action N2 and just told me v!Mat was Village because he couldn’t reasonably guess at his role or targets

Edited by Amanuensis

7 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Yeah, I would say 90% e!Mat = e!JNV, 50% e!JNV = e!Mat

ed1t:

10% Chance e!Mat has the Fadran “Confirmed Village” role and v!JNV was trying to be helpful only to get duped by it

also

50% Chance e!JNV used a different action N2 and just told me v!Mat was Village because he couldn’t reasonably guess at his role or targets

Quoting to resurface edit

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So start with my boy Matrim?

Sorry mate, but it must be done to stop Kasamir from inciting civil war, thus completing the necessary blood seal to finish the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create the world's largest philosopher's stone and attain God.

It’s the night. But if Mat is willing, he could prove the Tunnel Constructor role by forcing an execution between Ash and him tomorrow

ED2T: oh and to clarify, the percents are only for connections. Both Mat and JNV could be Village with a team like Drake and Ash

Edited by Amanuensis

29 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

V!Fadran only has ConfVil role if an Elim also has it imo

And I think E!Mat has this role because he's offered himself up to be scanned more than once

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

V!Fadran only has ConfVil role if an Elim also has it imo

And I think E!Mat has this role because he's offered himself up to be scanned more than once

I could see that, yeah, but then he would show up as Village in the tie scans, so there’s also two more elims with him

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I could see that, yeah, but then he would show up as Village in the tie scans, so there’s also two more elims with him

Well why would E!Mat offer to be scanned if he didn't have that role? My thought is either way, V!Mat or E!Mat, he scans village

I said my thoughts above, but I'm thinking <Bip, Drake, Ash> but more leaning towards <Bip, Drake>

Edit: For clarification, two in <Bip, Drake, Ash> and I think those two are Bip and Drake

Edited by Shining Silhouette